Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

https://twitter.com/IdentityEvropa/status/974042862890471425
for some reason i think of babylon 5 villains or something like that with those triangle badges

Some of the specimens are intriguing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
lmao, its like a junior high prom. so many people wearing suits for the first time ever

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Dante80 posted:

Some of the specimens are intriguing.

The thin Dale is in the lodge and he can’t leave. Write it in your diary.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Uranium 235 posted:

btw do we have a C-SPAM thread for podcasts? i really like jacobin radio (including the dig), reveal, and chapo trap house. anyone have other recommendations? looking for good leftist stuff
If you aren't listening to Citations Needed, you should be.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

THC posted:

also I think generation identity is Bannon's baby. he's obsessed with making teens fascist, and he made a documentary called "generation zero" in the wake of the GFC, which presents a simplistic "generational" or "seasonal" model of history and it's all about how baby boomers were weak and caused all our problems by rejecting their parents values and embracing liberalism and loose morals. so it falls to us youngins to save the world, because Winter is Coming, and we can do this by embracing our grandparents values, and bannon & co are excited to tell us exactly what they are (cataclysmic total warfare :ssh:)

he really, really, really wants to ensure the next generation is influenced by fascism "identity"

it continues to blow my mind that they want to bring back the cataclysmic total warfare of the 30's and 40's but somehow forgot who the cataclysmic total warfare was against

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

:lol: I screengrabbed that same guy before getting to this page

This guy fucks

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

bannon's quickly falling into the same trap of a 19 year old tankie ie. "We're an insanely small minority of the population and all we need to do is to start a violent war against the largest security state the world has ever seen"

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Business Gorillas posted:

bannon's quickly falling into the same trap of a 19 year old tankie ie. "We're an insanely small minority of the population and all we need to do is to start a violent war against the largest security state the world has ever seen"

the bolus of poo poo left in bannon’s otherwise empty skull is so fried that I honestly don’t think he knows where he is or what he’s doing anymore

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/974040645781291009

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
Bannon is also quickly sliding into irrelevance and like all the other CHUDS hes only interested in launching the great identity race war or whatever if he gets to be the guy in charge of it.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/974042781630033922

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
give me the good memes

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
these are all good memes

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i;m thinking about thos memes

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
not alt-right but crowder had a bad week, bunch of videos removed from youtube/facebook and suspended from twitter because they forgot to bleep out some bad words.

also nazis are making content and attributing it to him, trying to garrison him:lol:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 16 days!)

There's been a big info-dump from another member of TWP who was also having an affair with Jessica Parrot. I'm not linking it because it includes nudes, but it is certainly out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJLSZfpwgFs

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

if i looking for meme
him name is pepe green frog
i lost my meme

i'll find my meme
who took my meme
who found my meme

-colddeadhands73

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

There's been a big info-dump from another member of TWP who was also having an affair with Jessica Parrot. I'm not linking it because it includes nudes, but it is certainly out there.

Lol

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
First thing i read after waking up and it didn't disappoint

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

i'm the bible app

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It's deeply disturbing how the chuddettes internalize toxic masculinity as a violence fetish.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

hot

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jessica seems like the real power behind the throne here. She was everybody's landlord too ahahah.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's deeply disturbing how the chuddettes internalize toxic masculinity as a violence fetish.

i get the feeling that most chudettes are the lady-equivalent of dudes who want women to stomp on their balls in stilettos

most of ‘em probably don’t give a gently caress about nazis

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dude these guys were paying her to get cucked in buildings she owned hahaha

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://www.thedailybeast.com/alt-right-youtuber-accused-of-luring-autistic-teen-in-pregnancy-plot

canadian (ofcourse) dude destiny got banned off twitter for calling out

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

one chud leader fucks his mom while fighting off his dad who was watching it through the window

another tried to impregnate a developmentallly disabled girl

The superior race, everyone!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gariepy is just careepy, and it's not going to capture the imagination like the Trailer Park Fuccbois.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

https://twitter.com/IdentityEvropa/status/974042862890471425
for some reason i think of babylon 5 villains or something like that with those triangle badges

On smug overload here

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol cool

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Jessica seems like the real power behind the throne here. She was everybody's landlord too ahahah.

Blood and Soil.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

What's Jessica look like? Is she someone an entire Nazi party would be trying to bang regardless of their familial relations?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

chitoryu12 posted:

What's Jessica look like? Is she someone an entire Nazi party would be trying to bang regardless of their familial relations?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Business Gorillas posted:

pretty much. he probably thinks he can pull a hitler and take over the country because hitler had pretty decent youth support. except he is an idiot and misses a ton of obvious reasons why that poo poo won't fly right now.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9AE3K3_MAo

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

chitoryu12 posted:

To your average white nationalist trailer compound oaf, she'd be worth betraying the obergruppenfuhrer.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Holy poo poo I'm loving dying here