Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Eating at California Pizza Kitchen for the first time to prepare for its episode of the TOC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Wtf Wiger has never heard of Asterix. gently caress Wiger.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Even Gemberling's question "remember Asterix?" like you can't take it as granted that Asterix is a living presence in all our lives.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Wtf Wiger has never heard of Asterix. gently caress Wiger.

It wasn't invented in Southern California, why would he have?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Unmature posted:

It wasn't invented in Southern California, why would he have?

he's your typical laid back So-Cal surfer dude. ain't got time for some dumb French cartoon.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

uber_stoat posted:

he's your typical laid back So-Cal surfer dude. ain't got time for some dumb French cartoon.

Too busy chiefing that kind-kind, buuuuddy

cams
Mar 28, 2003

mitch lies about ever having gotten a lot of chores done in today's double

Unmature
May 9, 2008
I watch this like once a month https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G1p9IKbFoE

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

This tournament is gonna end with someone dying. But that's the price you gotta pay for good content.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce
Did they skip an episode? Blaze is in this one like it won a previous round and they talk about whether this would release before the Costco episode

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

PantsOptional posted:

Did they skip an episode? Blaze is in this one like it won a previous round and they talk about whether this would release before the Costco episode

They've done other rounds as doubles instead of main episodes

Unmature
May 9, 2008
If anyone is on the fence about the Double, it's super worth it.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Mitch DESTROYS his postmates haters with LOGIC

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

Mitch admitting that he makes sure his cats food bowls are filled up before he goes to bed just in case he dies of a heart attack in the middle of the night made me burst out laughing for like 5 minutes.

Bless his heart

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
Carl giggling about the cupcakes are pies thing was really wonderful.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i genuinely want to know how mitch financially sustians his lifestyle

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

Unmature posted:

If anyone is on the fence about the Double, it's super worth it.

Maybe skip all the January stuff, though.

Naylenas
Sep 11, 2003

I was out of my head so it was out of my hands

Bug mane just followed me on Twitter. He has a locked account, and his posts are exactly what you imagine them to be.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

cams posted:

$12,000 a month from patreon probably helps.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER

Naylenas posted:

Bug mane just followed me on Twitter. He has a locked account, and his posts are exactly what you imagine them to be.

I think he just followed all the doughboys followers. I could handle it for about 7 hours.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Underrated moment from today’s ep is Mitch saying Wiger needs to plug something into his neck as we hear the buzz of an aux cord entering a laptop.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Carls story about Domino's crust not making it out of High School, lol.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011

cams posted:

He's got a pretty big role on Love this season. TV always pays pretty well, and Netflix in particular pays everyone a load up front to make up for the lack of residuals further down the line.

GraPar fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Mar 16, 2018

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
https://twitter.com/RamDangle/status/973234515031273474

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Bath Tubs posted:

Mitch admitting that he makes sure his cats food bowls are filled up before he goes to bed just in case he dies of a heart attack in the middle of the night made me burst out laughing for like 5 minutes.

Bless his heart

he just wants to delay their eating his corpse as long as possible

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Mitch doesn't understand why people like Blaze because two of its main strengths are smaller portions and a fast-casual dine-in experience

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Mollymauk posted:

Carl giggling about the cupcakes are pies thing was really wonderful.
...why would you think that?

Unmature
May 9, 2008
I was hoping the Chief would show up and find a clue in the pizza that Carmen Sandiego was in Italy with her supple breasts

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

caligulamprey posted:

...why would you think that?

I really want someone to hold his feet to the fire on this. At one point he stammered out something about cupcakes having filling, which is nonsense. Most cupcakes do not have filling, but I bet Mitch's main point of reference for cupcakes is loving Hostess.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I think Mitch was close to conceding that cupcakes are not pie but couldn't bring himself to admit he was wrong in front of Nick.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/drmattdambrosio/status/975269777915617280

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Relistening to the original Munch Madness. Mitch controversially votes for Burger King over Five Guys in the minisode and Susser likewise votes Burger King (potentially a biased move, because Susser might be trying to throw the match to give Steak 'n' Shake a weaker opponent).

On the very next episode, the minisode is thrown out and the match is turned into a three-way Burger King vs Steak 'n' Shake vs Five Guys. Mitch votes for Five Guys and Wiger loses his loving mind

Unmature
May 9, 2008

The Narrator posted:

Relistening to the original Munch Madness. Mitch controversially votes for Burger King over Five Guys in the minisode and Susser likewise votes Burger King (potentially a biased move, because Susser might be trying to throw the match to give Steak 'n' Shake a weaker opponent).

On the very next episode, the minisode is thrown out and the match is turned into a three-way Burger King vs Steak 'n' Shake vs Five Guys. Mitch votes for Five Guys and Wiger loses his loving mind

That's a Top 10 Doughboys moment.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Nick talking to someone off-mic about breakfast cereal then saying they have a really good point without explaining what they said is peak doughboys

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

The Narrator posted:

As well he should. Wasn't Mitch's #1 complaint about Five Guys that it was "too complicated" and it asked too much effort of him to pick his own toppings?

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

JethroMcB posted:

As well he should. Wasn't Mitch's #1 complaint about Five Guys that it was "too complicated" and it asked too much effort of him to pick his own toppings?

I think Wiger brought it up as well; they both agreed that Five Guys should have some 'default' burgers. I think I agree - even if customisation is a big thing, it's good to have a burger that says "we thought about what to put on this."

Mitch's initial Burger King vote was, I think, 80% trolling and 20% genuine reverence for the social importance of the Whopper.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Spoeank posted:

Nick talking to someone off-mic about breakfast cereal then saying they have a really good point without explaining what they said is peak doughboys

Peak Doughboys is Mitch & Wiger having a 20 minute conversation about their water delivery service at the top of the episode.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

The Narrator posted:

I think Wiger brought it up as well; they both agreed that Five Guys should have some 'default' burgers. I think I agree - even if customisation is a big thing, it's good to have a burger that says "we thought about what to put on this."

Mitch's initial Burger King vote was, I think, 80% trolling and 20% genuine reverence for the social importance of the Whopper.

But.......don't they? The one near me 100% definitely has a default burger you can order, the "all the way".

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

piratepilates posted:

But.......don't they? The one near me 100% definitely has a default burger you can order, the "all the way".

I mean, that's just "everything on it."

I've never been to Five Guys, this is just what I've gleaned from the eps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce

The Narrator posted:

I mean, that's just "everything on it."

I've never been to Five Guys, this is just what I've gleaned from the eps.

It isn’t even that, because there’s still a shitload of things that aren’t on an all the way. It’s closer to what people might expect when they order a burger - mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, grilled onions, and grilled mushrooms (although obviously those last two are a departure from the “default” most places).