Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
I keep a family size cheetos on hand for whenever I want to feel like a trash can and fill myself with garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

French Toast Crunch is a top tier choice stoner cereal, if you have access to it

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
I also have a small hand towel/rag on hand exclusively to wipe my fingers on

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
All of you are taking your health into your own hands when you snack on anything other than heart healthy Grape Nuts, nutted grape brand cereal.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Literally A Person posted:

All of you are taking your health into your own hands when you snack on anything other than heart healthy Grape Nuts, nutted grape brand cereal.

i snack on whatever i want (but balance it out by walking\running\cycling everywhere)

Caufman
May 7, 2007

The faster I die, the sooner I won't live in the same plane of existence as you.

Which is a sad thing, so put your grape nuts in my mouth, you lovely gently caress.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Caufman posted:

The faster I die, the sooner I won't live in the same plane of existence as you.

Which is a sad thing, so put your grape nuts in my mouth, you lovely gently caress.

See, this goes to show how marijuana (devils pubic hair) can make people wild and belligerent. I am trying to make sure that you space hippies stay healthy and this is the kind of reaction I get?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Every morning the hardest workers in America wake up before dawn to gather the grapes for the grape silos, to shovel the grapes into the nutting vats, and then to just loving nut all over them. This sticky, lumpy mess is dried, cured, ground, and readied to be stocked on finer market shelves worldwide. You don't need to thank them, the look on your face when you hove a mouthful of their raisin gunk and cum into your stupid mouth is all the thanks they need.

Grape Nuts
Hahaha They're Actually Eating ItTM

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

AkumaHokoru posted:

oh. we still get arrested for possession in these parts even though its decriminalized. I don't expect to see good oil for some time then :(

Make rosin.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Wait it's real cum?? Nevermind, I'll take ten!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Frog Act posted:

so I'm gonna get stoned and go to the grocery store for munchies/breakfast cereal to eat at night while stoned. what should I buy, GBS? I was thinking maybe fruity pebbles cus I've never had them and the cocoa ones are dank

You might be tempted to go straight to super sugary poo poo. That is your brain attempting to sabotage you. No. Instead, I reccomend a lower sweetness, 'hearty' cereal like Oatmeal Squares, or some type of Mini-Wheat. Get full size Shredded Wheat if you want your mind blown. Oatmeal is also pretty great high. Get a plain oatmeal, make it with milk not water, and then add as much brown sugar as you can like.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
I actually like plain grape nuts. i put them on ice cream.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
grape nuts ape

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I haven't had grape nuts in a while but I ate it as a kid all the time. you gotta try heating it up. some people like adding seasoning, honey or some fruit to it and eat it hot

there are hot grape nuts recipes out there

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Sometimes when I'm jerkin' it I like to play around with my hot grape nuts.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
Cracklin Oat Bran

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Have Blue posted:

I also have a small hand towel/rag on hand exclusively to wipe my fingers on

chopsticks, my dude.

You're welcome.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

The Modern Leper posted:

Cracklin Oat Bran

I wish they came in a bigger box.
Golden Grahams are good but I think they are smaller now than they used to be.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

Laserface posted:

chopsticks, my dude.

You're welcome.

No it's part of ~the experience~

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
wheat based cerals i heard someone say crackling oat bran thats some good poo poo too

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

We Know Catheters posted:

I wish they came in a bigger box.
Golden Grahams are good but I think they are smaller now than they used to be.

nah ive been eating golden grahams since i was a kid they are exactly the same

i only eat cereal very rarely now tho

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

is grape nuts ice cream okay?

my great grandmother has had me hooked on it since I was a kid. there's a local company that makes some of the best vanilla ice cream on the planet and their grape nuts version is available at almost every grocery store in the state...I can't stop buying it

e: I've never actually had a bowl of grape nuts cereal though

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Currently decarbing a few grams of "Pineapple" in my oven (two hours @ 225 F), and holy moley, this is a pretty aromatic bunch of grass. Just grinding up the dried flower has given a pine-like scent to my room, and I bet my whole house is gonna smell that way soon, too.

I'm definitely taking it as a promising omen of good things to come, though!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

So I cleaned out my oil rig with some alcohol and got it all into a small glass bowl. I'm not gonna use it for smoking but it's perfectly good for edibles!

Is there a good way to evaporate the alcohol out a little faster? I put the bowl on the radiator to warm it up, but I'm very paranoid I'm going to overheat it and it'll explode or something equally horrible. Last time it took like 3 days for all the alcohol to evaporate off.

e: also I have no idea how to dose it out, last time I just spread it all on a graham cracker with some PB, and I was just loving flattened for the rest of the night, and a good chunk of the next morning.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Mein Kampf Enthusiast posted:

So I cleaned out my oil rig with some alcohol and got it all into a small glass bowl. I'm not gonna use it for smoking but it's perfectly good for edibles!

Is there a good way to evaporate the alcohol out a little faster? I put the bowl on the radiator to warm it up, but I'm very paranoid I'm going to overheat it and it'll explode or something equally horrible. Last time it took like 3 days for all the alcohol to evaporate off.

e: also I have no idea how to dose it out, last time I just spread it all on a graham cracker with some PB, and I was just loving flattened for the rest of the night, and a good chunk of the next morning.

Point a fan at it

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mein Kampf Enthusiast posted:

Improbable Lobster posted:

Point a fan at it

Yup, this is as complicated as it needs to be. Don't involve heat in any way with flamable vapor.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i mean, my vape is fire, but that is just ridiculous

*crowd goes wild*

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

just picked up a 1000mg girl scout cookies vape cartridge and tested out the foldable battery unit i got. comes with a builtin usb cable for charging. man i think i like this. dunno why i didn't try it out sooner

this unit i see on various sites for $30-$45 with different brand labels but i ended up getting one off eBay for $17.50 and it's legit

e: looks like there are ones a few dollars cheaper available as well that i missed. oh well

Scrotum Modem fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Mar 16, 2018

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

just picked up a 1000mg girl scout cookies vape cartridge and tested out the foldable battery unit i got. comes with a builtin usb cable for charging. man i think i like this. dunno why i didn't try it out sooner

this unit i see on various sites for $30-$45 with different brand labels but i ended up getting one off eBay for $17.50 and it's legit

e: looks like there are ones a few dollars cheaper available as well that i missed. oh well

thats sick

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

God drat it, now I need a new battery too.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hey if anyone was wondering i got off the setraline and started smoking weed again. got a girlfriend and im back in school shits cool :dukedoge:

monster hunter world is cool. and good.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Fuuuck nooooo just realized Costco is closed for the night and I want one of their loving pizzas so badly

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I just got referred to a new guy by my friend, he has some pretty legit oil cartridges that are fairly cheap, $20/piece-ish. I'm getting some Headband and ChemDawg, hell yeah

Vile Pilot
Jan 19, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Started germinating this thing the 9th of February:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

thats beautiful

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

bagmonkey posted:

I just got referred to a new guy by my friend, he has some pretty legit oil cartridges that are fairly cheap, $20/piece-ish. I'm getting some Headband and ChemDawg, hell yeah

ChemDawg is one of my favorite cartridges.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Crossposting

poverty goat posted:

i will smoke it in a park
i will smoke it with a shark
i will smoke it till im gay
i will smoke weed everyday

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
This is currently the last post in two threads--I didn't see the "crossposting" mention, and thought I'd fallen into a time loop.

Man, I was gonna smoke some more, but I think I'm probably good...

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I've been using a wax pen and I've come to the conclusion that dabs is just boneless weed

E. If you could make wax out of chicken wing concentrate would you do a big fat buffalo dab?

SeXReX fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Mar 17, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

poverty goat posted:

Crossposting