Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

How does a ranking event work? Just racking up points for leveling up Hulk, or do I have to get them to a certain level to get points?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

Your reward is based on how strong your Hulk is in relation to everyone's Hulk.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Steve Vader posted:

Don't think so.

Don't know how long I can hold on. I have 8 that expire in 22 hours, and 60 that expire in 1 day. When does this new update hit?

Not till the 20th, from the look of it. So you probably just gotta use the ones before they expire.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

STAC Goat posted:

Not till the 20th, from the look of it. So you probably just gotta use the ones before they expire.

All right, thanks. Maybe I'll just dump them into my 3* Hulk to see if I can't score some prize.

Or... are there any biometrics that feed the Black Order peeps any more than others?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Don't bother with the Ranking Event. You're not going to get anything worth a drat at 4*. Just ignore the Ranking thing. Its for the whales.

Although Hulk's a fine guy to rank up if you can get him to T2 with the Ragnarok costume.

All bios are equal for the Black Order.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
My inbox is still filled with the norn stone slectors from the BP event because i don't actually need any. I did burn through my Chaos Norns in my t2 spree recently though.

Archangel is one of the few times Angel wasn't just "guy who flys". I can see him getting his Black Vortex version at some point too. I am curious how they're going to ad more mutants, are they going to fill out the 92 cast and give us Jubilee and Gambit? Are they going to give us the Claremont lineup and add Colossus, Nightcrawler and Kitty? Or will they do something more modern and give us characters based around current comic teams?

Though that still gives us roughly the same characters.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Gambit is fairly likely. The patch notes talks about trusting in "the Heart of the cards."

The loading screen talks about getting event tokens to earn Cyclops. So that's great. I mean I already have him near T2 so if I am getting his X-genes I can just T2 him and get closer to Phoenix.

As for the St.Paddy's day event, little miffed that you need to use the Hulk. Like Amadeus Cho is Korean American. Captain America had more of a link to Ireland than he does.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

The Question IRL posted:

Gambit is fairly likely. The patch notes talks about trusting in "the Heart of the cards."

I look forward to leaving him unrecruited for as long as possible.

The Question IRL posted:

As for the St.Paddy's day event, little miffed that you need to use the Hulk. Like Amadeus Cho is Korean American. Captain America had more of a link to Ireland than he does.

See, they are green, see.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

My main man, Gumbo, is the best xmen.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Which Hulk? Banner, She or Douche?

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

twistedmentat posted:

Which Hulk? Banner, She or Douche?

Wow, racist

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
I think he made a typo while entering "Juche"

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

That is douche hair, no matter who you are.

Wizchine posted:

I think he made a typo while entering "Juche"

That's pretty fantastic.

So is it only Scott bios that can be exchanged, or any bios?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Amadeus Chode

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
I bought his uniform solely so I wouldn't have to look at the awful original icon

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

That design makes Amadeus look like he was caught in an exploding Elvis Priesly convention.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?

Steve Vader posted:

I look forward to leaving him unrecruited for as long as possible.

See, they are green, see.

Stupid random question, what's your character name in game?

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

im freaking the heck out posted:

Stupid random question, what's your character name in game?

My gamertag thing is Po Diddly Pants.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I cleared 6 spaces on friends. I play daily and am on a quest to T2 everybody like my friend ateatree did. I also pop Rifts daily because I still love this game.

ICR THE SUN GOD. Add me.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I cleared 6 spaces on friends. I play daily and am on a quest to T2 everybody like my friend ateatree did. I also pop Rifts daily because I still love this game.

ICR THE SUN GOD. Add me.

Shameful that ateatree did it before you, much face have you lost.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

I'm almost finally at 6/6/60 for all the cheaper story mode characters. Just have one left.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I got all my cheap story folks to 4/20 with 75 bios a few weeks ago. They're all waiting to be T2ed but I'm down to Agent 13, Red Skull, Bullseye, and Kingpin and meh. And I'm trying to save for the update next week. But by then all my 4/20 150 bios Advancement people are going to have little yellow dots and I'm going to have more temptations.

Also I have 2 T2 tickets I'm not using. But no one stands out to me (I'm mildly leaning towards Silk, Yellowjacket, or America Chavez) and I'm really trying to save. And I just cleared Shadowland for the second week in a row so I've no longer got that "need to build up people to get to the top" drive anymore.

I wouldn't say I'm cooling interest but I need a new challenge. Maybe I'll try and tackle World Ultimate. All I've ever been able to do is beat Phase 1 Black Dwarf. But I've never really made more than a passing run at it.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Steve Vader posted:

My gamertag thing is Po Diddly Pants.

Ok, was wondering since I have a guy in my alliance named SA vader

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Don't waste a T2 ticket on Yellowjacket or Chavez, they are both easily farmable.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Cinara posted:

Don't waste a T2 ticket on Yellowjacket or Chavez, they are both easily farmable.

Yeah, I actually have them both sitting with 150 bios. None of the unfarmable people just really appeal to me besides maybe Silk. And I'll probably use one on Shuri eventually to get her Legendary Battle prizes but I'm in no rush until I open Extreme. And she's already pretty drat good even without her gear worked up.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

get shuri and silk

LazyQ
Feb 22, 2011

Applied to goonlactus as Iago354

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Omfg. Second xmen announced!!!!!

https://twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/status/974482889030041600

YYYYYYAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS DARLING

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Emma was 3rd on my hopeful list after Magik and Nightcrawler so I'm pretty happy about that.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

sorry spiderman 2099 i have a new husbando and her name is emma frost

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

WHALE, HO!!!!!

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Remember, Emma Frost does not have Ice powers.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

delete your ice obelisks

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Saint Freak knows it’s time.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Would she in theory do mind damage then?

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

She will be mixed mind and physical just out of spite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

This is for the update next week right? Cause I have a whole lotta bio selectors that will expire on wed I think and this would be a great place to unload them.