Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Chris said on Reddit that they are waiting for data on trading to filter on before adjusting spawn rates (next week), but that the overall appearance of red beasts isn't changing.

I don't think that's enough but w/e.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Monkey
Jun 25, 2007

Got my PenIsMightier VD scion to 55 yesterday. Things are actually a little iffy until you get the third lab done, since the vast majority of points are spent after moving to the inquisitor/assassin starting area. I had 34 passive points saved up when I had a friend run me through the third lab at 52. Getting the lab done let me spend my points and double my hp and damage though, so that is nice.

I see successful PP VD builds using both inquisitor and assassin. I went the inquisitor route, which hopefully will work out well.

Using frenzy+gmp+coh+warlord's to sustain at the moment, which is working okay.

I did take out the bodyswap from one wand, and replaced it with power charge on critical, which I had seen in some builds. I also saw a couple using convection? That does require replacing a link with a movement skill though I see some using a flame dash setup, and others using lightning warp. I figured I might use flame dash, and have a weapon swap to brightbeak/eclipse if I need to whirling blades a long distance.

Edit: Why do so many of the builds run herald of ice? I see that anger can add about 11.4%, and the new improved herald of ash (that not everybody is running) adds a straight 12% more. Herald of ice looks to be about 4% in path of building. I saw one guy running all three attached to a level 3 enlighten.

Filthy Monkey fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Mar 16, 2018

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

the league is super boring but I love some of the ascendency changes so that's what's keeping me playing. My reave champion is the funnest poo poo ever, and im only into yellow maps.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alright, here we go for:

Elentor's PoE Build Reviews, Part I

Full Disclaimer: Again, keep in mind I'm not a particularly good player in this game. I might have failed miserably with a good build that you played and your experience was the complete opposite of mine. And other than my performance with those skills, what I consider fun or not is just an opinion and given how Poe promotes so many playstyles, it's very likely to vary. With that said, enjoy my wall of text.

--------------------------------------------------

Skill: Poet's Pen Volatile Dead
Ascendancy: Inquisitor

Fun: 9 (would be a 10 if the terrain didn't gently caress you up from time to time and skills didn't desync)
Leveling: 10
Mapping: 10
Bossing: 10
Boss Notes: Atziri gave me some trouble with reflect. Shaper was trivial, Red Elder was trivial, Corrupted Vaal Temple was trivial. First build with which I managed to complete Vaal Temple corrupted, it had nasty damage modes and I have no idea what order the three bosses died because I didn't have time or LoS to see them.
Cost Notes: Two Poet's Pens are the initial investment, they can be expensive and this obviously can't be a starting build. Also ideally you need two pens with the same attack speed to avoid problems. Build is pretty strong from the get-go and cost scales up to infinity if you want to.

Experience: Played as a fourth build in a league and loved it so much that for the remainder of the league I stuck with it and played it for months. Would play again if it didn't bore me to tears to repeat builds.

Comments:
Dual pen is broken and it's so bizarre. PP VD starts off as insanely good since the pen is a low-level very twinkable weapon, by the time you reach maps you're already good to go to do pretty much whatever, and the build seems to scale off to infinity with the proper rares.This build deals so much upfront damage. I never got to play it before the helmet enchant nerf but to think of all the people claiming that it ruined the build is probably the insanest thing I've seen. Even without the helm enchant you're basically taking away a huge chunk of Shaper's health before he does anything because this build actually scales with all the pauses and phase transitions that are usually annoying. The more breaks a fight has, the more insane free damage you're doing, so this build has crazy alpha damage, crazy sustain damage, and doesn't cost much to start once you have the actual pens. The pens themselves are pretty versatile so there are other builds to go from if you don't like VD.

Playstyle Notes:
You have a long-range skill which deals a lot of damage, can be setup ahead of time like mines/traps, move like minions and automatically targets enemies. As far as cast skills go, it's as lazy as you want it to be - you can sit with no LOS of the enemy and attack the wall and your balls will spawn, find their way and kill the enemy. They can cross rivers and terrain like a ranged spell normally would. They feel like a more satisfying SRS to me.

Bodyswap can make some people hate the play-style but it turns the build into a faux flicker strike and makes you teleport like a mad man. This means your movement skill is also your attack skill and with auto-targetting, you can focus on teleporting if you want, though some people find it vomit-inducing because of how fast it is and because the terrain in this game can be annoying, but it also makes mapping crazy fast.

Skill: Homebrew Molten Strike
Ascendancy: Assassin

Fun: 10 and then it goes down a lot
Leveling: 8
Mapping: 2
Bossing: 5
Cost Notes: It seduced me because on paper I could get 4m Shaper DPS on a stupidly cheap setup.

Experience:
Played with no good uniques or rares on Bestiary and a twinked build on Standard. Leveling was surprisingly similar. Did not go very far because at some point the build that was meant to cost a few chaos was sitting on a bunch of Exalteds and it was dreadful. With that said I'll probably try it again because the damage potential is pretty insane and deep down i want to make it work. With proper investment I imagine it can melt bosses.

Comments:
A homebrew experiment gone wrong. The idea was that MS would get a lot of stacks going from all the balls that would in turn increase the poison duration and make DPS go up a lot, more than any Quill Rain build could ever hope to. In practice you're squishy, normal enemies don't die quickly because you actually need to build up poison, not murdering everything in a flash with MS and all your attack speed is a bit frustrating and when one plays MS one plays not to be frustrated and instead see meatballs bursting open your enemies. Because your trash clearing sucks you need to dance around to kill packs and this makes your evasion-based rear end vulnerable far more often than it should. Apparently there are now builds with better TC than what I did available so like I said, I'll probably revisit this as this guy claims to have killed Uber Elder.

Playstyle Notes:
You attack very fast and pop a bunch of meatballs, WB to dodge stuff, repeat. Against bosses, when it works it feels glorious and after enough poison stacks you can see the life dropping from 50% to culling range automatically in a beat which is one of the most satisfying feelings in this game. The problem is that you die very fast if you don't dodge stuff, dodging fucks up your stacking, and your lack of elemental damage makes your upfront damage pitiful.

Again, when it works, very fun, fast, satisfying. Much like your poison draining out the life of the enemies the fun goes downhill as soon as you beat the game and a few maps.

Skill: Cyclone
Ascendancy: Slayer

Fun: 8
Leveling: 7.5
Mapping: 7
Bossing: 9
Boss Notes: First build with which I killed Shaper, on my second attempt, the first being a blind run.
Cost Notes: I went for this build after watching a video of someone doing Shaper on a 5-link. Like most melee builds this one has a wide range of pricing and you can start fairly low all the way to a Starforge.

Experience: Second build in a league and the one that I mained for that league. Went from nothing to farming Shaper and getting my first ever Starforge.

Comments:
Cookie-cutter build. You deal a lot of damage but nothing too broken, your attack and movement skills are for the most part the same, it takes very few skill to play this build and it was the first build with which I killed Shaper. A pretty solid build, I killed Shaper on my second ever attempt with it and I went into the fight blind to the mechanics. Also, Slayer essentially removes 40% of Shaper's last phase and that's bananas. In general culling things at 20% feels incredibly satisfying though there were reports of driving people mad early on in Bestiary, though I think now with the 3-seconds windows the general frustration must be lower.

Playstyle Notes:
Melee Sustain. Reminds me of playing Diablo. You whirlwind around and things die. Your movement skill and your attack skill are for the most part the same. A small annoyance I have is that Cyclone can get you stuck in the animation which makes dodging stuff feel less responsive if you need to leap slam out of something, and made me die a bit against Guardian and Shaper telegraphs until I learned the proper timing. Otherwise it's pretty chill. Slayer's overleech node is surprisingly satisfying.

Also, keep in mind that most melee builds make use of dropping at least one totem per battle though that's not much of a hassle.

Skill: Tectonic Slam
Ascendancy: Juggernaut

Fun: 7.5
Leveling: 7
Mapping: 6
Bossing: 6

Experience:
Played as a starting build on Bestiary, felt like something was missing, then tried it out as a twinked build on Standard with full gear and still didn't like it. Reset my Tree multiple times to try variants. Did Uber Lab, Normal Atziri and Red Maps with it. In the past I've played multiple Jugg builds to farm currency.

Comments:
Unpopular opinion: I don't like it. I've played Cleave, Sunder and Heavy Strike Juggs in the past and I really wanted to like Tec, but I did not enjoy it at all. To me at least Tec is a gigantic newbie trap. I want Juggernaut for how resilient it is and a lot of the nodes you take deal with Endurance Charges, which Tec removes completely. I built a few ways around it, both in league and in standard - something I never do - tried multiple paths, builds and even played with very expensive items. Tried tankier, more-damage centric, conversion, stun-heavy Tidebreaker, but it always seemed to me like a build that missed the point. Tec makes you inherently weaker and less tankier than a Juggernaut is meant to be, but the playstyle and clearspeed are not improved enough to make it worth it. I didn't feel as THICC as, say, Cleave Jugger who can farm lab with eyes closed, and you don't have enough damage to compete with an actual damage-focused build (even other damage-focused Juggernaut builds, that can deal more damage while being safer). On paper it seemed like the best of both worlds, but compared to actual builds I played it felt like the absolute worst instead.

Playstyle Notes:
You play the same as every other AoE melee skill in the game. You walk, hit the ground while looking very angry, and things die. Didn't feel as powerful compared to other Juggs I played, and those were pre-Jugg buff, I was always a Juggernaut fan and played it almost every league.

Sick-looking skill, though.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Mar 16, 2018

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Asking again on the new page and a new day. Feedback on where to go from here?

PoB link - https://pastebin.com/SCULfsDS

Have no problem clearing maps (at least up to T10, the highest I've gotten), but failed miserably at a T6 Elder, so would appreciate any ideas on where to go from here.

Thanks!

Mr. Whale
Apr 9, 2009

The Locator posted:

Asking again on the new page and a new day. Feedback on where to go from here?

PoB link - https://pastebin.com/SCULfsDS

Have no problem clearing maps (at least up to T10, the highest I've gotten), but failed miserably at a T6 Elder, so would appreciate any ideas on where to go from here.

Thanks!

Do not use determination. You'll get much more survivability out of a grace aura. A purity aura is also a choice considering you still have diamond skin and cloth and chain allocated, which would save 4 skill points. When I ran heavy strike I preferred grace and arctic armour.

Drop the mana flask and granite flask for lion's roar and a diamond flask. Both will help your damage situation.

Your crit chance and crit multiplier are both so low that it wouldn't even be worth going for crit if you weren't jugg. You'll want to respec asap and grab the disemboweling cluster plus heartseeker. You'll also want crit multiplier on your amulet.

Good luck!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Elentor posted:

This one sounds mega-appealing and I’m going to try it

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Jay Rust posted:

Yeah I played it last league and, while I got bored due to gloomhaven and other personal things, this build is hysterically good.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Jay Rust posted:

Can VD Poet Pen run elemental reflect maps? I know you said Uber Atziri reflect was a problem, does the build outleech regular reflect?

Filthy Monkey
Jun 25, 2007

My scion PP VD hasn't made it to maps yet, but I imagine you would explode. You probably have to either be elementalist, or scion with elementalist in order to not be reflect gibbed.

If you look at the leaderboards, you can see a decent number of elementalists. It is less popular than inquisitor though.
http://poe.ninja/builds?item=The%20Poet%27s%20Pen

Interestingly, the top PP person with a public profile is a pathfinder using a bunch of fevered mind jewels and a last breath flask to stay standing.
http://poe.ninja/builds/char/jdyoungs/Cueilizerph?i=0&search=item%3DThe%20Poet%27s%20Pen

Filthy Monkey fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Mar 16, 2018

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Mr. Whale posted:

Do not use determination. You'll get much more survivability out of a grace aura. A purity aura is also a choice considering you still have diamond skin and cloth and chain allocated, which would save 4 skill points. When I ran heavy strike I preferred grace and arctic armour.

Drop the mana flask and granite flask for lion's roar and a diamond flask. Both will help your damage situation.

Your crit chance and crit multiplier are both so low that it wouldn't even be worth going for crit if you weren't jugg. You'll want to respec asap and grab the disemboweling cluster plus heartseeker. You'll also want crit multiplier on your amulet.

Good luck!

Thanks! When I get home from work tonight I'll look at all of these changes!

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 16, 2006

I played non-pen VD in Abyss and I was shocked not to see any changes in Beastiary patch notes. I just leap slammed around the map with an army of firey death balls macross-missiling everywhere.

Devor posted:

Can VD Poet Pen run elemental reflect maps? I know you said Uber Atziri reflect was a problem, does the build outleech regular reflect?

I took down shaper and red elder without issue, but still couldn't get past normal Atziri because the reflect just one-shot me. I also never managed to outleech regular reflect either, but I also didn't put a lot of effort into contorting the build to handle it.

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

Zero VGS posted:

Yeah I do, just saying, it doesn't cascade the VD. I get exactly 3 per cast.

The way VD works is that it converts corpses in an area, the way cascade works is that the secondary areas are forward and behind the main one, while unearth-gmp creates extra corpses to the left and right. In order to VD-Cascade you would need your other pen to be desecrate-cascade, and then you run into issues with the desecrate charges keeping up. It ends up being okay for mapping because you're creating corpses to cover the time desecrate can't make any, but it falls behind hard on bosses.

Devor posted:

You might be able to outleech it with some very specialized gear, but for the most part you either get reflect immune from an ascendancy or you don't run reflect maps.

Filthy Monkey
Jun 25, 2007

How worthwhile is cremation in PP? I see some setups people have used go for cremation in the unearth pen. For the most part though, I see a good bit of both PCoC and body swap in that gem socket. Is cremation decent extra damage, or just a waste of time compared to power charges further buffing your fireballs?

Filthy Monkey fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Mar 16, 2018

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

Filthy Monkey posted:

Got my PenIsMightier VD scion to 55 yesterday. Things are actually a little iffy until you get the third lab done, since the vast majority of points are spent after moving to the inquisitor/assassin starting area. I had 34 passive points saved up when I had a friend run me through the third lab at 52. Getting the lab done let me spend my points and double my hp and damage though, so that is nice.

I see successful PP VD builds using both inquisitor and assassin. I went the inquisitor route, which hopefully will work out well.

Using frenzy+gmp+coh+warlord's to sustain at the moment, which is working okay.

I did take out the bodyswap from one wand, and replaced it with power charge on critical, which I had seen in some builds. I also saw a couple using convection? That does require replacing a link with a movement skill though I see some using a flame dash setup, and others using lightning warp. I figured I might use flame dash, and have a weapon swap to brightbeak/eclipse if I need to whirling blades a long distance.

Edit: Why do so many of the builds run herald of ice? I see that anger can add about 11.4%, and the new improved herald of ash (that not everybody is running) adds a straight 12% more. Herald of ice looks to be about 4% in path of building. I saw one guy running all three attached to a level 3 enlighten.

I think all the builds are from 3.1 when HOA didn't work with VD. HOA is strictly better now.

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug
I've been leveling a WI scion, but I'm pretty much sold on doing PP VD now, that sounds amazing.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Awesome! posted:

apparently the bird aspect is adding way more movespeed than it should

:(, i was enjoying going from 60% move speed to 130% move speed.

J
Jun 10, 2001

Holyshoot posted:

:(, i was enjoying going from 60% move speed to 130% move speed.

Fun detected, :rip:

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.
So are the Poet's Pens triggered only by a default 'attack'? Or are you using the Frenzy Attack Skill to trigger the attacks?

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
They're triggered by any kind of attack, so frenzy I the popular choice for free frenzy charges. The nice part is you don't really need to worry about mana since basic attacks trigger it too.

Filthy Monkey
Jun 25, 2007

Lechtansi posted:

I think all the builds are from 3.1 when HOA didn't work with VD. HOA is strictly better now.
Yeah. Playing around with PoB, scion with the elementalist/slayer path is actually looking fairly strong. Stronger than most people probably give it credit for. The 40% increased effect of heralds modifier buffing the new herald of ash gives it a nice bump which wasn't there in 3.1. A 20/20 HoA with the 40% bump is 17.5% more in my PoB setup. With a 21/20 HoA it would be 19.5% more. With no reflect taken, 10% elemental resistance piercing, and double golems, it is actually a pretty decent contender.

The worst part of the elementalist path is probably needing to hook up to the elementalist starting area, and the pure talent buff for witch isn't as good as inquisitor or shadow.

Filthy Monkey fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Mar 16, 2018

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
Nice job with specific item beast crafting GGG.

Stangg
Mar 17, 2009

Bugsy posted:

Nice job with specific item beast crafting GGG.

So are you always immune with those equipped or never?

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
It doesn't work

Also they hotfixed that

palecur
Nov 3, 2002

not too simple and not too kind
Fallen Rib
I'm having a hard time finding a good build guide for a poison/bleed/crit Assassin build, is this because the entire concept is unviable and I should try something else, or is it just not the current hotness?

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

palecur posted:

I'm having a hard time finding a good build guide for a poison/bleed/crit Assassin build, is this because the entire concept is unviable and I should try something else, or is it just not the current hotness?

Its a bit of a glass cannon, but it can be done.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2068178 Barrage/iceshot with quilrain.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2104647 molten strike with wasp nest.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
The poison duration assassin got in 3.2 made it pretty silly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noukKYMlbVU

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

MMF Freeway posted:

The poison duration assassin got in 3.2 made it pretty silly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noukKYMlbVU

Until now I thought Volkuur's Guidance was going to at best be a little bit of extra damage you slap on, but jeez. EDWA and EO working with it is weird.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Devor posted:

If someone forces you to run an elemental reflect map or you're offered 10 million dollars to do it, sure you can remove all your gems and cast one VD at a time and slowly complete it. But otherwise no, the damage output is ridiculous and what happens is that you get one shot the moment your balls hit something.

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
I'm always at full endos with my TS Jugg, but I'm also not using multistrike. Pretty satisfying build for me, if a bit slow.

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Much appreciated on the tips for my current Cyclone build and first character in PoE. Now that I have a better understanding of the game I'm going to roll up char #2 this weekend and attempting to finalizing / figure out which build I should go with next. Needs to be something cheap as I'm still pretty broke, but here is what I was thinking:

Inquisitor Blade Vortex
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxa5za6I0F0

Inquisitor Frostbolt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPYeWLnsS0o

Trickster Blade Vortex
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS-gQaghw7k

Inquisitor Ethereal Knives
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lii7KwFD_w

Witch Necro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6GeLU-7tQk

I'm really enjoying watching streamers that play these builds. I'd like something a little more complex than just Cyclone so if there is something not listed above but you find pretty fun I'd love to check it out.

Currently leaning towards a Blade Vortex build.

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

J posted:

Yeah, bestiary is super half baked and needs more than just a spawn rate increase. I also wonder what data Chris is talking about when he says leagues with content relatively too rare are more popular than leagues with content relatively too common. Liches were too rare because of a bug, but abyss was still fun and felt rewarding even without liches. My anecdotal data is my friends list is full of degenerate path of exile players who play poo poo loads of hours every league and they've all been offline after the first week of bestiary.

He didn't say they were more popular, he said they "perform better", which to me sounds like people play longer in them. Probably due to things being rare and addictive behaviours meaning people just have to get that last challenge done even if it ends up taking 500 lich kills to get a 2socket whatever.

I'm probably being a bit cynical though, since this trend of "release clearly unfinished league, patch it to where it should be by the end of the league" is getting kinda old.

96 spacejam posted:

Much appreciated on the tips for my current Cyclone build and first character in PoE. Now that I have a better understanding of the game I'm going to roll up char #2 this weekend and attempting to finalizing / figure out which build I should go with next. Needs to be something cheap as I'm still pretty broke, but here is what I was thinking:
I'm really enjoying watching streamers that play these builds. I'd like something a little more complex than just Cyclone so if there is something not listed above but you find pretty fun I'd love to check it out.

If you do FB totems, hierophant is better than inq now.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007

96 spacejam posted:

Of those builds the type I enjoy the most is summoner, but not everyone enjoys that playstyle. I have done a melee skeletons + Solar Guard Spectre build this league and it is a fantasic build that can do just about any content in the game. I have not tried Uber Elder or Uber Atziri yet, but everything else it completely steamrolls, while also having excellent map clearspeed.

I cannot stand Blade Vortex mapping at all though, the damage is amazing but the AOE is so small that clearspeed feels horrid. The opposite of EK where the clearing is fantastic but the boss dps is godawful. You can do EK with a Blade Vortex in helm for bosses though which is very solid all around.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Elentor posted:

Just in time! I was thinking of re-rolling as an Inquisitor Poet's Pen build. Did you follow any particular guide/video/PoB?

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

CompeAnansi posted:

Just in time! I was thinking of re-rolling as an Inquisitor Poet's Pen build. Did you follow any particular guide/video/PoB?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2050819

This seems to be the popular one

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

That’s the one I’m following, but I don’t understand how Bodyswap is supposed to help. For now it’s just disorientating me.

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

megalodong posted:

He didn't say they were more popular, he said they "perform better", which to me sounds like people play longer in them. Probably due to things being rare and addictive behaviours meaning people just have to get that last challenge done even if it ends up taking 500 lich kills to get a 2socket whatever.

I'm probably being a bit cynical though, since this trend of "release clearly unfinished league, patch it to where it should be by the end of the league" is getting kinda old.

If you do FB totems, hierophant is better than inq now.

Is a totem build significantly better? Aside from throwing down Warchief now and then on my Slayer, I haven't really messed with totems but they seem pretty fun.

edit: Actually this Volatile Dead Inquisitor build looks like a blast and is definitely in line with my play style. How difficult/expensive is this build for someone like myself with only a lvl82 Slayer to fund this?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2049797

96 spacejam fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Mar 16, 2018

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
Y'all motherfuckers should do Spectral Shield Throw like the masochists I know you are.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

96 spacejam posted:

Is a totem build significantly better? Aside from throwing down Warchief now and then on my Slayer, I haven't really messed with totems but they seem pretty fun.

edit: Actually this Volatile Dead Inquisitor build looks like a blast and is definitely in line with my play style. How difficult/expensive is this build for someone like myself with only a lvl82 Slayer to fund this?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2049797

All you need is 2 poets pens, which are 30c each on beast softcore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

lucifirius posted:

Y'all motherfuckers should do Spectral Shield Throw like the masochists I know you are.

I already tried that because I hate myself