Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
Couldn't decide between this thread and Dumb Marketing Moves, and you won the coin flip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Madkal posted:

I plan on getting black out drunk on Saturday regardless of Saint Patties day.

The greatest crime America ever pulled against the Irish was calling St Paddy's day St Patty's.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/cheechablunt/status/973925659855728641?s=21

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!
She should have switched the channel to Fox News to watch children get deservedly gunned down.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Then admit to your kids you hope they die to prop up the 2nd amendment you coward.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Just lol if you're a modern parent without Netflix

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

https://twitter.com/mithrilbowtie/status/974460879470256129?s=20

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Picnic Princess posted:

Just lol if you're a modern parent without Netflix

I'd just show them those weird Elsa/Spider-Man videos on youtube.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Skwirl posted:

I'd just show them those weird Elsa/Spider-Man videos on youtube.

Not even as a joke

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

1. No millennial I know can afford this.
2. I have never heard of this.
3. Yeah, this is what is going to end the world, you dusty-crotched old dinosaur.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Midnight Voyager posted:

3. Yeah, this is what is going to end the world, you dusty-crotched old dinosaur.

"Courtesy: Patrysiekk"

Uh she has an instagram and she's into piercings/body mods. Who loving cares about one persons hobby?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Its the same thing as "wacky trend in Japan". A couple of people in an identifiable group do A Thing and all of a sudden they're all doing it and it's worrisome and weird because you fear those who are different than you and you need to 'other' them to feel secure.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Midnight Voyager posted:

You too can be trendy, and do it for cheap.

You
Oct 6, 2009

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Picnic Princess posted:

Its the same thing as "wacky trend in Japan". A couple of people in an identifiable group do A Thing and all of a sudden they're all doing it and it's worrisome and weird because you fear those who are different than you and you need to 'other' them to feel secure.

Ah, the good old 'bagel head' body mod. Soon all our kids will have them!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

What if it's just all packed into an athletic cup and they're calculating the length wrong?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

chitoryu12 posted:

What if it's just all packed into an athletic cup and they're calculating the length wrong?

Way to assume he's flaccid, too. Small boners of the world unite!

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Having my browser autoreplace SJW with skeleton warriors and Millenials with "Lizard People" makes the internet way more fun.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
But I thought Millenials were KILLING the diamond industry?

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

That speaker of child-rearing wisdom, Cheech a blunt.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Speaking of "drat Millennials" :bahgawd:, my high school friend posted this on Facebook:

https://imgur.com/XhbRk0M

He and I are both in our early 30s. I thought that qualified us as Millennials (not trying to start a derail on that issue), but I guess you don't have to be old in chronological age to be old in spirit.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The fun thing is your friend is a millennial, but the people protesting and shown in that image aren't.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

T-man posted:

sorry about your tiny dick

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

EL BROMANCE posted:

The fun thing is your friend is a millennial, but the people protesting and shown in that image aren't.

Yep. What that tells me is that my generation is following in the Boomers' footsteps in one way: being the generation that gets dumped on, growing up to a certain age, and then turns around and dumps on the generations below theirs. It's an old, old story.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Yep. What that tells me is that my generation is following in the Boomers' footsteps in one way: being the generation that gets dumped on, growing up to a certain age, and then turns around and dumps on the generations below theirs. It's an old, old story.
Maybe your friend is just a dickhead.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Elysiume posted:

Maybe your friend is just a dickhead.

That too.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Speaking of "drat Millennials" :bahgawd:, my high school friend posted this on Facebook:

https://imgur.com/XhbRk0M

He and I are both in our early 30s. I thought that qualified us as Millennials (not trying to start a derail on that issue), but I guess you don't have to be old in chronological age to be old in spirit.

People who are currently in high-school or younger aren't millenials.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

T-man posted:

I know you're trans, but I'm drunk enough to laugh at this.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Skwirl posted:

People who are currently in high-school or younger aren't millenials.

You can safely replace "millennials" with "goldurn younguns" anywhere you see it.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

This is very unsettling

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/trumpstudents/status/974101106266603520?s=21

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Nice of them to go ahead and help the Youth Infertility Clinic get a new banner image.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

They all have dead eyes. It's creeping me out

You
Oct 6, 2009

No girls or non-whites present. What a peculiar thing.

Also, since when did we start asking kids how to run a country?

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
Friend's cousin posted this on Facebook this week. I've argued with this person on that friend's page before. 100% genuine crazy, not a "troll".

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I feel extremely unsafe for my well-being right now.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

Imagined posted:

Friend's cousin posted this on Facebook this week. I've argued with this person on that friend's page before. 100% genuine crazy, not a "troll".

Let him know the reason he can't wrap his head around it is because he's brain dead.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Picnic Princess posted:

I feel extremely unsafe for my well-being right now.

They’re not monkeys.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Imagined posted:

:allbuttons:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Imagined posted:

:murder: :killing: :murder: