Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Ripoff posted:

you win some, lose some, it’s all the same to me :shrug:

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/EyesOnTheRight/status/974790889532022784

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

:kiss:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

aw man i thought peter thiel was /their guy/

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
so if i understand right:

-lara southern tried to block rescue ships with some chuds and they hosed up so bad the rescue ships ended up saving them
-at some point she also fired at a boat with a flaregun (i thought this was a misinterpretation???)
-when she got arrested for blocking the aid ships she lied on the official paperwork
-at another point she purposely antagonized muslims outside of a 5 guys

im glad this terrorist will permanently be denied entry to the UK but maybe you guys could take her and export her elsewhere?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Zeroisanumber posted:

gently caress that fash sonofabitch for having a Lemmy av.

there's something i have to tell you about lemmy...

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
lemmy liked to wear naziesque clothes and peaked caps and stuff but hes on record saying its just because it looked cool

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Ripoff posted:

you win some, lose some, it’s all the same to me :shrug:

:rip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LZxelSc62Y

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

from all the imagery of the michigan scerfluffle, i missed this one of a TWP guy getting falcon punched:

you might be familiar with this antifa logo:

which came from this image:

a bit of a historical coincidence, that image was taken at a KKK rally in ann arbor in 1998. the guy giving the kick is harlon jones who said:

The falcon puncher is a comrade of a comrade, apparently some drama in the area ended with him getting doxxed and jacketed by other supposed antifa and I cannot tell you how mad I am about that

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
ah, i heard rumours there were a bunch of fash in disguise at that one but i hoped it was just rumours :tinfoil:

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Attomwaffen members / founders spotted in Houston at a metal show. John, Grayson, Sean and Caleb. Can't give a lot of info other than that.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bullfrog posted:

Attomwaffen members / founders spotted in Houston at a metal show. John, Grayson, Sean and Caleb. Can't give a lot of info other than that.
Dawn of Dissolution or Green as Emerald playing?

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Dawn of Dissolution or Green as Emerald playing?

Dark funeral

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bullfrog posted:

Dark funeral
Huh. The reason I asked is that they're all buddies with a metal drummer who is also in Patriot Front.

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017

Slugnoid posted:

lemmy liked to wear naziesque clothes and peaked caps and stuff but hes on record saying its just because it looked cool

Also Lemmy (and a bunch of other people) were well aware of Rob Halford being gay decades before it became public knowledge and was perfectly cool with it, so he never had any massive reactionary hangups as far as I'm aware.

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

Slugnoid posted:

ah, i heard rumours there were a bunch of fash in disguise at that one but i hoped it was just rumours :tinfoil:

This was actually no poo poo antifa people who did this tho

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

gently caress Whitey posted:

This was actually no poo poo antifa people who did this tho

why

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Bullfrog posted:

DESTROY gun

Ben SMARTEST one there IS

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

cumshitter posted:

so if i understand right:

-lara southern tried to block rescue ships with some chuds and they hosed up so bad the rescue ships ended up saving them
-at some point she also fired at a boat with a flaregun (i thought this was a misinterpretation???)
-when she got arrested for blocking the aid ships she lied on the official paperwork
-at another point she purposely antagonized muslims outside of a 5 guys

im glad this terrorist will permanently be denied entry to the UK but maybe you guys could take her and export her elsewhere?
Maybe weev needs a roommate.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

aw man i thought peter thiel was /their guy/
He's terrible*, but doesn't seem like a white supremacist.
The left is eating itself, as always.

* - Despite him being terrible, I still sincerely hope that the unnamed passengers on the planned SpaceX translunar flight are Peter Thiel and Hulk Hogan.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Thiel isnt an outspoken white supremacist afaik, but im pretty sure if you tried to switch out his white college boy blood donors with black college boy blood donors, he'd freak out

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

The real crime here is she likes the Bad Katherine, Catherine, instead of the superior and true Catherine, Katherine.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Lemmy was a massive spergin feminist who just happened to like to collect war mans, I will not hear a word uttered against him.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Nebakenezzer posted:

poo poo, I don't know what you mean :(

You know, Belbo's last words (I checked: they just didn't translate it)

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Then movie Eat the Rich was a Thatcher-era anti-conservative dark comedy. The lead actor/character is a genderqueer person of color, but that isn't part the plot, and the movie barely references it, that's just who they happen to be. Not bad for 1987.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOGF_6wrczM

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

Weird inter factional drama is the best I've figured out

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

So I'm going to post this in the good news thead, who is this chud

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Nebakenezzer posted:

So I'm going to post this in the good news thead, who is this chud

One of the alt-right's many flash-in-the-pan figures who's been widely speculated to be either a snitch or outright infiltrator as he improbably kept making bail on clear-cut weapons charges following various demonstrations he's been arrested at.

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003

Captain_Maclaine posted:

One of the alt-right's many flash-in-the-pan figures who's been widely speculated to be either a snitch or outright infiltrator as he improbably kept making bail on clear-cut weapons charges following various demonstrations he's been arrested at.

don't forget his mysterious ability to travel across the US while on probation

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
maybe this is all a smoke screen and he's been setup as a prison snitch again, truly we're through the looking glass

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Epic High Five posted:

Also, for a long time, Twitch required you to be actively gaming while streaming or else you ate a ban, so it was never seeded with Nazis having long rambling sessions in their cars like the other networks were.

They can't co-opt the IRL or Creative, which are fairly new, because it's overrun with like, models that do cosplay and legit incredible artists, and also fun stuff like https://clips.twitch.tv/UnusualThirstyFriesSquadGoals

holy moly

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
good luck with that

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 16 days!)

Does the UK legal system require the loser to cover court fees or not?

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

alt-right lawsuits have been going so well for them

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
they have a solid case imo, clear violation of their 1st amendment rights

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I'm not that familiar with the British legal system, but is there any chance of some aristos loving this up?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

for what

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 16 days!)

Denying their rights as white members of the commonwealth to go and do whatever they want.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
are any of those people from a commonwealth country?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
southern's canadian

a lot of the alt-right grifters are