Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motto
Aug 3, 2013

it's like most of the suggestions are jokes or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Darth Walrus posted:

I don’t remember any hot fox guys in Build Divers. Just a cartoon ferret Nazi.

I swear someone posted a screenshot of them and that was the entire basis for my interest in the show so if they don't exist uhhhh, whatever

e; specifically NOT furry according to the meme furry chart though

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

Gundam Build Divers is spring, and it does have fox guys

Oh, well then.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

spring 2018 - city name sports team

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Spring Season 2018: The One with the Anime

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

DisDisDis posted:

I swear someone posted a screenshot of them and that was the entire basis for my interest in the show so if they don't exist uhhhh, whatever

e; specifically NOT furry according to the meme furry chart though

Either way just to be safe we should still name the thread Gundam Build Divers

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > ADTRW > Spring Season 2018: Forever Young

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

Gundam Build Divers is spring, and it does have fox guys

That's a strong look on the right.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
I'm sorry if I annoy people with my enthusiasm for Symphogear. With fandom, it's easy for enthuasiastic to bleed into insufferable.

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Cumulonimbus Antagonistic Posting

Eela6 posted:

I'm sorry if I annoy people with my enthusiasm for Symphogear. With fandom, it's easy for enthuasiastic to bleed into insufferable.

it's a good show. symphogear enthusiasm is right and just.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
purple hair guy is good but the other is too furry

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Everything Burrito posted:

purple hair guy is good but the other is too furry

Let's not judge before we see their Gunpla.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Eela6 posted:

Don't worry no one is actually bothered by you talking about liking symphogear

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

wise man say, "it is better to like things,"

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Eela6 posted:

Symphogear is good. Nana-sama is strong. Gimme J-Pop or GIMME DEATH. :dance:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

DisDisDis posted:

Don't worry no one is actually bothered by you talking about liking symphogear

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Finally got around to watching Koi Wa ep 3

Endorph posted:

Although unable to explain why exactly she is attracted to him

because she's horny for old men

On a rainy day, she decides to finally tell her manager about how she feels...but just how will he react?

Irresponsibly.

DisDisDis fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Mar 17, 2018

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I like Symphogear and I'll die before I shut up, season threads! You'll never win! There are several of us! Several!

Guy Goodbody posted:

Hotaru dominates the first half of the season, so when she vanishes the difference is pretty stark. It's a much better show without her.
This is exactly how I feel. I tried both S1 and S2 and they bored me to tears, then I started watching the episode Hajime showed up and it's a hundred times better.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

*someone says a thing is annoying*
multiple people: haha no, a person that is annoyed by that thing doesn't exist

that said, a single poster can't make a thing annoying on their own so it's not a thing to self-flagellate over

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Dav is a lone man so he has to submit to the majority of people who don't really care either way

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

there are certainly more people than dav who have said it's tiresome in the past, i will stand with them despite usually just letting the annoying trends here (helck) silently pass

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I mean, what's the point of self-flagellating when you can just walk away from the metaphorical flatulence?

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I knew I wasn't crazy

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I mean, proposing a title that only pertains to a show not airing for a long while does come off as overly dismissive of whatever’s airing in spring. So it’s less about liking something and more using it as an excuse to poo poo on something else.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

DisDisDis posted:

I knew I wasn't crazy

No, no you were not :swoon:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Spring Season 2018: Have You Seen Legend of the Galactic Heroes?

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

dav is right

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

dogsicle posted:

there are certainly more people than dav who have said it's tiresome in the past, i will stand with them despite usually just letting the annoying trends here (helck) silently pass

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Strange Quark posted:

I mean, proposing a title that only pertains to a show not airing for a long while does come off as overly dismissive of whatever’s airing in spring. So it’s less about liking something and more using it as an excuse to poo poo on something else.

I feel like a joke title in a flurry of them ranks pretty low on how people get weirdly dismissive of stuff here

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Helck's another thing I just thought was popular and I kept meaning to get around to it but never did and then people said it turned bad. But seeing people be excited about it never bothered me.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
It doesn't bother me if folks want to gush about Symphogear all the time, after all I feel the same way about shows like Chihayafuru and 3-gatsu.

But the spring thread title should be about an airing show, and preferably be something about Anzu, or Hitomi, or bears, or eating delicious brains with osoma.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

DisDisDis posted:

Helck's another thing I just thought was popular and I kept meaning to get around to it but never did and then people said it turned bad. But seeing people be excited about it never bothered me.

:shrug: it always seems kind of random to me, but people just get tired of stuff when they feel like it's saturating threads. I just go along with it and cut it out if I was one of them.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > ADTRW > Spring Season 2018: ♪ It's Not A Game ♫

Playful, succinct, less jokey than average, referencing a show that starts airing on Spring and welcoming. ;)

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Spring Season 2018: Your favorite anime is annoying

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

gmq posted:

I like this.

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Cumulonimbus Antagonistic Posting
I loved Dagashi Kashi 1 because Hotaru is so over-the-top unhinged that she effortlessly carried it, but Hajime has been absolutely amazing and I want there to be so much more of this show with her in it.

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker
Wait, what's this Souten no Ken thing that's airing this season?

Spring 2018: You are already watching anime.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

gmq posted:

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i should watch symphogear probably

DisDisDis posted:

Spring Season 2018: Have You Seen Legend of the Galactic Heroes?
im probably going to rewatch logh this season lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I'm still watching logh. It's very good!

• Locked thread