Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
ignoring this murder mystery to play on my 2ds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
a nuclear spill gives us all superpowers, but i need to 100% Evinrude Presents: Bass Grabber

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
two identical men. one has the codes, one is an impostor. I decide to watch Frasier on netflix.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Cubone posted:

I cannot lie and I like big butts,
falsehood is like a punch to my gut,
and when a girl walks in with tenacity and penchant for mendacity I get sad
and sometimes mad ‘cause I notice that I’ve been had

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

take the moon

by sebmojo
something about going back in time and making peoples good posts before they can make them

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

If you asked a hundred people to name one thing about Sir Mix A-lot, 99 of them would say "he likes big butts". I think there are several more noteworthy things about him in that song. Namely, HE CANNOT LIE and HE OWNS AN ANACONDA. Um, hello, he's basically Jim Carrey's character from Liar Liar and also I don't think it's legal to own an anaconda but he does. Why aren't more people talking about this?

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Twenty Four

spectres of autism posted:

something about going back in time and making peoples good posts before they can make them

*Checks time travel log*

Check last page of this thread buddy!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3817675&pagenumber=48&perpage=40#post482030771

I'm a time lord!

Jolo

My name's Big Steve and I fart and leave, my dojo's in a volcano, when a dude walks in with a wink and a grin, I suppress women's rights again.

*and then the song comes out and everyone wants to talk about how Steve farts* Wake up people, there's more to him than the dang farts.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

take the moon

by sebmojo

Twenty Four posted:

*Checks time travel log*

Check last page of this thread buddy!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3817675&pagenumber=48&perpage=40#post482030771

I'm a time lord!

don't make me come over there (to the wrong timeline)

----------------

vanisher

I'm posting from the timeline where all my dad jokes and puns are actually funny. I know they are white noise or disruptive in this timeline, but they are a real hit where I'm from.

vanisher

Me: Look, all I'm saying is that if he can do it why is it a big deal when I do it? This is discriminatory.

Cops: sir, that is a bird, and for the last time you cannot swim naked in this public fountain

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Using goatse as your phone background to own snoopers

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

vanisher posted:

Me: Look, all I'm saying is that if he can do it why is it a big deal when I do it? This is discriminatory.

Cops: sir, that is a bird, and for the last time you cannot swim naked in this public fountain

Jolo

A criminal case depends on a subject being interrogated admitting that he knows about goatse. The detective interrogating looks down at his wedding ring and gets an idea. He heads to the kitchen to find the widest mouthed coffee mug he can find and brings it back to the interrogation room with him.

"Man, this sure is a wide mug. Why, I bet I could fit all of my fingers in this mug..." *the detective grips the mug with his palms and slides each of his fingers around the brim inside the mug, then turns his knuckles towards the man*

*the suspects face flashes a sign of recognition*

*the detective smirks* "goat ya"

Twenty Four

Jolo posted:

A criminal case depends on a subject being interrogated admitting that he knows about goatse. The detective interrogating looks down at his wedding ring and gets an idea. He heads to the kitchen to find the widest mouthed coffee mug he can find and brings it back to the interrogation room with him.

"Man, this sure is a wide mug. Why, I bet I could fit all of my fingers in this mug..." *the detective grips the mug with his palms and slides each of his fingers around the brim inside the mug, then turns his knuckles towards the man*

*the suspects face flashes a sign of recognition*

*the detective smirks* "goat ya"

Years ago a goon made one or maybe a bunch of this mug. It was funny!

kalel

What does a golfer say before a swing on Pi Day?

three point one FOOORE

Manifisto

imagining a timeline in which presidents day falls on 3/14

an overwhelming bipartisan majority passes legislation setting the value of pi for that day only to exactly three point one fourscore and seven

cut to satellites falling out of the sky, gears refusing to turn, hats no longer fitting correctly, etc

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:
"three point one four score and seven years ago-"

the speech grinds to a halt as the crowd confusedly tries to figue out how many years that comes out to

the event is a disaster, the north is demoralized, history is forever altered

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Today we celebrate the life of an Irishman who, on the 17th of march- ran out of whiskey when the stores were all closed. To pass the time, he went on a wild goose chase shooing all the snakes out of Ireland.

We commemorate this occasion by drinking a lot and asking ourselves "wait, were there REALLY that many snakes in Ireland, or is that what happens when you run out of booze? And wouldn't it be a wild snake chase?"

Stay safe, friends.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
surreal estate agent

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Robot Made of Meat

ghost emoji posted:

surreal estate agent

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Twenty Four

Splatmaster posted:

Today we celebrate the life of an Irishman who, on the 17th of march- ran out of whiskey when the stores were all closed. To pass the time, he went on a wild goose chase shooing all the snakes out of Ireland.

We commemorate this occasion by drinking a lot and asking ourselves "wait, were there REALLY that many snakes in Ireland, or is that what happens when you run out of booze? And wouldn't it be a wild snake chase?"

Stay safe, friends.

"Yeah, he drove all the snakes out of Ireland, but honestly, there was only like 3 or 4 of them someone accidentally brought over on a boat. I mean, cool that he had like a stick and a net or whatever, but it hardly seems holiday worthy!"

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Q: What did Steven Spielberg?

A: Cincinnati, Ohio

wearing a lampshade

Spacey. Sturgess. Bosworth.

21 2: 21er.

Coming to theatres December 21st, 2021.

alnilam

Cubone posted:

Q: What did Steven Spielberg?

A: Cincinnati, Ohio

finally the timeless question, answered,

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A contractor tried to use a protractor as a murder weapon and nullified his own existence...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

A contractor tried to use a protractor as a murder weapon and nullified his own existence...

and/or transformed into a john deere in a sudden puff of smoke

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Splatmaster posted:

Manifisto posted:

and/or transformed into a john deere in a sudden puff of smoke

lol

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
There's a little known but quite distinguished dinner club in New York City, for the very elite old-money set. Being a ritzy place, etiquette and behavioral decorum rule everything. But one principle above all has been observed and upheld since the club's funding so very long ago: that everyone, from waitstaff and cooks to the club's elderly and diminishing clientele, must communicate in baby talk.

----------------

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

duck goes into college, gets a geo degree

“geoduck”s the punchline with an innuendo to a dong

Jolo

Schroedinger's Duckgoose

During the game of duck duck goose, every person is in a state of both duck and goose. The duck/goose purgatory will continue without end until the dictator decides each person's fate.

wearing a lampshade

Jolo posted:

Schroedinger's Duckgoose

During the game of duck duck goose, every person is in a state of both duck and goose. The duck/goose purgatory will continue without end until the dictator decides each person's fate.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Kthulhu5000 posted:

There's a little known but quite distinguished dinner club in New York City, for the very elite old-money set. Being a ritzy place, etiquette and behavioral decorum rule everything. But one principle above all has been observed and upheld since the club's funding so very long ago: that everyone, from waitstaff and cooks to the club's elderly and diminishing clientele, must communicate in baby talk.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
just trying to get through another day with my head stuck in this pickle jar

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
sometimes life gives you a break, sometimes it breaks you, and sometimes your foot gets jammed in an industrial-sized can of nacho toppins.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
on a date lookin for smooches with a swell lady, but also wrangling a pallet jack and ten thousand unsalted pretzels.

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
As the Flat Earth Party candidate for 2020, I say we must give a higher priority to building the wall. No, not on the border with Mexico, but around the rim of the earth. To keep out the REAL illegal aliens. Aliens that will not only take your job, but also everything else of value that we hold dear. And I hear you ask "But won't this make the earth fill up with water when you block the draining around the rim?" and to that I say No, we will install drains in the wall that will allow the water to still pour out over the rim of the earth. Infrastructure is important, but nothing is more important than the safety and protection of all of earth's taxpayers, and that is why this is so critical. Plus, we will need all kinds of labor, skilled and unskilled, to make this happen. Constructing the rim wall will be a massive undertaking, and here's where we kill two birds with one stone, and take care of unemployment: Rim jobs. All of you will be eligible for Rim jobs - you ma'am get a Rim job, and you sir get a Rim job, and you get a Rim job. Uncle Sam wants You - to receive a Rim job. Of course, construction for this wall will be funded by Mexico.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Area grandmothers prepare for "all out war" over church yard sale

"It will be a cold day in hell before Cynthia Lopez runs this show," said incumbent chairwoman Tricia McMurphy.

"Mrs. McMurphy is simply too old and tired to handle the stress of another [Milton County Interfaith] Yardsale," answered Lopez. "There's no reason to burden someone so fragile," continued the grandmother of 3.

Religious leaders urged peace on all participants, but informed observers expect the whisper campaign will get worse before it gets better.

Manifisto

scientists eager to test the "no stupid question" hypothesis are constructing a Superconducting Stupidinquirer in the foothills of switzerland. at a cost of two billion euro, this machine will employ cutting edge technology and state of the art scientific techniques in an effort to determine once and for all whether there are in fact no stupid questions. it is theorized that discovery of an as-yet-unseen fundamental particle, the bozon, would permit the construction of an inquiry that is not merely misguided or naive, but actually flat-out stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

scientists eager to test the "no stupid question" hypothesis are constructing a Superconducting Stupidinquirer in the foothills of switzerland. at a cost of two billion euro, this machine will employ cutting edge technology and state of the art scientific techniques in an effort to determine once and for all whether there are in fact no stupid questions. it is theorized that discovery of an as-yet-unseen fundamental particle, the bozon, would permit the construction of an inquiry that is not merely misguided or naive, but actually flat-out stupid.

lol bozon