Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Keep in mind regular selectors don't work on the X-Men. It's totally possible there will also be regular new characters though, depends on how big this update is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

poo poo yeah I totally forgot about that. Well I'm working on bringing the bottom of my barrel up to 5 stars so there's plenty to spend regardless.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Also Angel just revealed:
https://twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/status/974722104804306944

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Selectors don't work but tickets still do, so all those stacks of 5* tickets can do something.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

got back into this recently, applied to Doctor Goons as CtrlAltDelita

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

The Dave posted:

This is for the update next week right? Cause I have a whole lotta bio selectors that will expire on wed I think and this would be a great place to unload them.

Oh snap! I wonder if we will get Archangel
Uniform then since his powers are different. Hmmmmmmm!

Couldn’t be more pumped for this update.

And Dave, it’ll drop on Tuesday.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
I hope Angel and Archangel are different since Angel is a whiny lil babby while my friend Archangel is cool and good.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
The other X-men on my wishlist are Colossus and Pyslock. Iceman would be pretty cool too. Its good to get more X-men as I'm completely full on my X-men mats, and have been for ages.

Of the following Villains which should be the priority to rank up to t2 - Skurge, Kraven, Mads and Satana?

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
Satana with her costume is the best of that group by a whole lot, she feels like a solid A tier.

It's worth noting that she's a hero though, if you're looking specifically for a villain.

Network42 fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Mar 17, 2018

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

The other X-men on my wishlist are Colossus and Pyslock. Iceman would be pretty cool too. Its good to get more X-men as I'm completely full on my X-men mats, and have been for ages.

Imagine I posted "JUBILEE" here in bright flashing rainbow letters.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm guessing we'll get Angel as a hero and then an Archangel villain costume like Cyclops and Beast. It's a little wierd to drop the character and costume at the same time but they did for the Black Panther characters.

I'd guess Emma would have half physcial diamond powers and half mental psychic ones.

I'd assume both are mutants so wouldn't use bio selectors like the rest. I'm saving mine anyway but I'm guessing they'll just go elsewhere and instead we'll get an option to trade in tokens for them and maybe those X-23/Luna special missions.

Edit: Yeah, costumed Santana is great and has become my default Universal Hero for ABX.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
When are we getting a dozen costumes for wolverine so I have a reason to spend money buying my angry Canadian husband some fresh clothes

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Here is Emma!!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/status/974827664690372608?s=09

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

'blasts' huh. :thunk:

twistedmentat posted:

Of the following Villains which should be the priority to rank up to t2 - Skurge, Kraven, Mads and Satana?

Kraven and Skurge are pretty equal. Mads does great damage but is glass-cannony. Depends on if you could use a speed or combat villain more imo.

E: whoa I got one of the special mission CTPs at some point and I didn't even notice. :woop:

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Mar 17, 2018

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i find kraven way better than skurge but it could be because kraven loving owns and has laser nips

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Wait who the gently caress is Mads

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

"Mad" Maximus? Not sure either.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Kaecillius. I think.

at one point he was theorycrafted to be better than prox for doing WW buff -> daisy buff -> his 5 IIRC but :effort:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mads mikkelsen

his 5 is similar to proxy's so that makes sense yeah

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Just realize that my Magneto didn't have an obelisk or isos equipped. Still good for a late-teens Shadowland clear all this time, though. :shrug:

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Mags Tier 2 ability means he does super high damage against humans (he hates them Flatscans.)
Which makes him excellent in Shadowlands.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

I've seen Skurge mainly mentioned as better than Carnage for ABX until you get Apocalypse set up. Satana isn't a villain and doesn't need T2 to stomp an SL level, she just needs her outfit.

So would it break the fanbase if the reason they changed the animation of Satana's stripper dance was so they could give it to Emma instead?

Davedog
Sep 11, 2009
C'mon Netmarbu, where is my boy Colossus!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

bagrada posted:

I've seen Skurge mainly mentioned as better than Carnage for ABX until you get Apocalypse set up. Satana isn't a villain and doesn't need T2 to stomp an SL level, she just needs her outfit.

So would it break the fanbase if the reason they changed the animation of Satana's stripper dance was so they could give it to Emma instead?

If that happens, the apocalypse really would happen. Death to humanity. I’d like to live another day.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Just give the stripper animation to punisher, he needs some reason to be used

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Network42 posted:

Satana with her costume is the best of that group by a whole lot, she feels like a solid A tier.

It's worth noting that she's a hero though, if you're looking specifically for a villain.

Oh crap, I thought she was a villain for some reason.

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Does a Mall Baby eat chilli fries?

And yea, Mads is Kaecillius, i was just to lazy to look up how to spell that. And I want a villain for SL. The only thing holding back me completing SL is just lack of t2s, why I'm focusing on getting all the cheap t2s up there.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Hype for Mariah Carey. Here's hoping she'll be just as fun and drama filled as in marble hebrons.
Now let me have my husbando Deadpool already.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I am actually surprised we haven't gotten Deadpool yet, he seems like a no brainer to release now they're adding X-men characters.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

I am actually surprised we haven't gotten Deadpool yet, he seems like a no brainer to release now they're adding X-men characters.

I figure Gwenpool took the Deadpool spot, since her passive healing kind of matches up more with Deadpool's shtick and is just kind of a genre savvy lady from our universe in the comics.

Dr.Magnificent
Dec 24, 2007

Comes with hands on care.
Fun Shoe

twistedmentat posted:

I assume they are waiting to launch it with Deadpool 2?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I'm assuming he'll show up right around when the movie is out. Of course I was assuming Cable would come with him so what do I know?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Yea I've been assuming Deadpool will come with the film too. Probably paywalled because a lot of people will shell out for the 20 bios a day for him. I know I will.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Hell, I'll shell out even if he's in a random loot box like Anti-Man.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Datasmurf posted:

Hell, I'll shell out even if he's in a random loot box like Anti-Man.

yeah hes not gonna be biosub, id expect an insanely bad lootbox

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Probably. But what else am I going to spend my money on? Food? Rent? Who needs that if I can have my husbando Deadpool in a phone game? :D

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
I'm checking this game out, my name in it is greggySA and I applied to worst alliance. If another one would be better though I can apply to whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Finally after a long labor of love,