Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Got me to start reading the GBC Lufia LP, but boy is the LP a product of its time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

Commander Keene posted:

It's the Dragon Song of Lufia.

If this is true, then I'm backing up this request for this reason alone.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Got me to start reading the GBC Lufia LP, but boy is the LP a product of its time.
Call me in for a request for a re-LPing of the GBC Lufia!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Zanzibar Ham posted:

The bygone days of using emotes as dialogue portraits :ohdear: a dark era

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Danaru posted:

The homophobia was kinda bad too.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Zanzibar Ham posted:

The homophobia was kinda bad too.

:whitewater: I don't remember that but yeesh, that's another reason I tend to avoid that era of LP stuff.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
That LP was over a decade ago. It was one of the ones I lurk-read before registering.

I feel old. :smith:

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Danaru posted:

I kinda miss that sometimes, to be honest. It obviously wasn't practical because of the limit on emotes you can have in a post, and actual portraits are just better in general, but I still love how The Dark Id used :wookie: for Barry's portrait in Resident Evil.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Requesting FarCry Instincts: Predator for the XBOX360. One of my favourite FPSes and I can no longer play it since I don't own a 360 anymore.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
Speaking of Farcry, I heard today on YouTube that Farcry 5 can be completed fully in co-op. If one of the great duos of video LPers here- Kaubocks & PanzerSkank, Chip & Ironicus, etc- want to get together and do an LP of it, I'd be game for watching. :D

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Requesting an LP of Little Nightmares. Preferably a video LP with subtitles or someone who respects the game and lets it speak for itself.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

Requesting an LP of Little Nightmares. Preferably a video LP with subtitles or someone who respects the game and lets it speak for itself.

You're in luck, there's one on the forums! JohnOfOrdo3 is doing a subtitled video LP. It's not finished just yet but it's rather high quality.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Don't know how i missed that so thanks!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Now that the whole series + bonus episode has been released, I'd like to see an LP of Life is Strange: Before The Storm.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Requesting an SSLP of Fire Emblem Fates Revelation and Fire Emblem Echoes.

Lacedaemonius
Jan 18, 2015

Rub a dub dub

A million years late but clock tower 2 was the worst one (and not worst-good) and it doesn't help how the lper had no idea what he was doing for half the first scenario. tbh only the first two are worth touching at all

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

The Struggle Within, I think? It's a shame that game has effectively hidden the actual Clock Tower 2 that exists. Sure wish someone would LP that one!

No the other one

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
The original Army Men series is on Steam. Someone should LP at least the first two, Army Men and Army Men II.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

I'd really love to see an LP of Hitman (2016, not Codename 47), either on the forums or if there's a good one on Youtube someone can recommend.

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Chew on that... you overgrown son of a bitch.

Woebin posted:

I'd really love to see an LP of Hitman (2016, not Codename 47), either on the forums or if there's a good one on Youtube someone can recommend.

You're in luck, because there's already an excellent LP in progress by forums user ChaosArgate! He's a good clip of the way through, so you've got a lot of content to watch

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

liquidypoo posted:

You're in luck, because there's already an excellent LP in progress by forums user ChaosArgate! He's a good clip of the way through, so you've got a lot of content to watch
That looks promising, will definitely have a look. Thanks!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I'm gonna put in a request for StarCraft: Remastered myself in honor of the original game's 20th anniversary this year.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Megazver posted:

So re-requesting your previous requests is allowed, right? I still hope someone does a Sunless Sea: Zubmariner text LP in the vein of Black Wombat's fantastic LP of the original.

Which is to say, I am requesting it.

Echoing this request. I finally finished the LP of the original and it was delightful.

Sunless Sea: Zubmariner text LP for PC

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Requesting a Completionist LP for The Witness, not a Blind LP (although I wouldn't mind another one of that). It would be nice if it shows all the game has to offer, including things blind players aren't likely to find.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I'm going to request someone LP this bizarre hack for the Steam version of Final Fantasy IX, The Zodiac Addition.

It's so utterly baffling, confusing, and nonsensical that it somehow oozes charm, and such insanity deserves to be shown off in LP form.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
I'd like someone to LP a neat little game called Knights of the Chalice which is a indie D&D game similar to the old goldbox 80's games using the same version of D&D (3.5) as Temple of Elemental Evil.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I'd like to request a 100% LP of Murdered: Soul Suspect. Despite it's flaws it has interesting collectibles and some neat mysteries that I believe merit discussion.

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009

BioEnchanted posted:

I'd like to request a 100% LP of Murdered: Soul Suspect. Despite it's flaws it has interesting collectibles and some neat mysteries that I believe merit discussion.

ThatPazuzu did an LP of it that appears fairly comprehensive, but not having finished watching it I'm not sure if it's precisely what you're asking for, or indeed if it was actually finished:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3697681

Not sure why it's not listed on the master list.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

malkav11 posted:

ThatPazuzu did an LP of it that appears fairly comprehensive, but not having finished watching it I'm not sure if it's precisely what you're asking for, or indeed if it was actually finished:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3697681

Not sure why it's not listed on the master list.

Thanks. Bookmarked for later.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Here's one off the "games I want to see but can't be arsed to get running/play again" list: Requiem: Avenging Angel. It's an early 2000s FPS that I vaguely recall giving you some cool magical powers, although I have no doubt that it aged horribly.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Super Mario Bros. Bread% run, bonus points if Half Time (no 0% Yeastless runs please, I’ve already binged a baker’s dozen of them (that means thirteen (13)) (Thanks)).

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018
Anyone thinking of doing a LP of Ni No Kuni 2 ?

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018
Any good Monster Hunter World LP's going?

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I'm planning on making one in a couple of weeks when I'm back from holidays, so watch out for that next month or so.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

I would like to see an LP of Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure, a 3DS game with the gameplay mix of Rhythm Heaven's games and Professor Layton's (particularly the DS titles) point-and-click mechanic.

1234567890num fucked around with this message at 13:30 on May 8, 2018

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Can anyone link Whiz's LPs of crusader king or europa universalis I forgot which game he lpd.

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

https://lparchive.org/Paradox-Hohenzollern/
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3429306

Here you go; he LPd both.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

CALLING PARADOX LPERS.

I would like to request a Hearts of Iron IV SSLP with the Old World Blues total conversion mod. That's right, a fallout mod!

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/05/18/old-world-blues-translates-fallout-to-grand-strategy/amp/

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Nice thanks!

Is there anyway to read his Crete playthrough?

Ulio fucked around with this message at 21:10 on May 19, 2018

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

Ulio posted:

Nice thanks!

Is there anyway to read his Crete playthrough?

Bull-men are the epitome of civilization! Europa Universalis: Rome

Need archives for it. Some of the images don't exist anymore because RIP Waffleimages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I'd like to request a new Screen Shot LP of Terranigma. The previous one was done by Blackbelt Bobman (F.K.A. Bizzare Deformity, C.K.A. BIG BUFF MAN) back in 2006, and the images from it are long gone.