Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elusif

Which one of you made it so buying a game on PSN costs 100 to 300 percent more than buying the physical copy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

Me, I did it, I hate digits.

take the moon

by sebmojo
i want kimchi

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

punchymcpunch

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Which one of you made it so buying a game on PSN costs 100 to 300 percent more than buying the physical copy?

its good isnt it

wearing a lampshade

:same:

wearing a lampshade

Heck yeah to coffee and fresh bagels in the morning :coffeepal:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

albany academy posted:

Heck yeah to coffee and fresh bagels in the morning :coffeepal:

:agreed:

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

:coffeepal:

Thread has stiffened my resolve to make bi bim bop for dinner tonight.

Have to celebrate finishing a major project this week by taking care of all the things I have let go in the way of housework. Kind of look forward to dusting!

Also dealt with all my identity theft issues. Still not sure how they managed to access my online banking to change my contact info with my l33t password making skills but it seems the damage was minimal, so yay! But I have developed a strong dislike for TransUnion.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
redm

my mom just texted me to say she was watching district 9 and it's kind of awesome to imagine her enjoying it

sig by Manifisto

Jaded Burnout

Jolo posted:

Hope your weekend is productive but unstressful, JB

I have three main things to do:
1. Ratproof my desk so they can roam while I work
2. Work on some client code
3. Clear the 20cft of recyclables stacked up in my kitchen.

I've managed about a third of each of them so far. I feel confident I can finish at least #3!

Jaded Burnout fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Mar 17, 2018

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

redm posted:

my mom just texted me to say she was watching district 9 and it's kind of awesome to imagine her enjoying it

your mom rocks.

I also want kimchi very badly righ now

not ready

:beerpal:
cheers byob!

Robot Made of Meat

not ready posted:

cheers byob!

Beers, Chyob!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Bi bim bop cooking, will soon have kim chi :kimchi:

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
wearing a lampshade

Hope your bi bim bap turns out.

Embracing the st Paddy's spirit with pilsner, ruffles and blade.

Manifisto

cda alt account spotted

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I made a very large shepherd's pie. The potatoes are above the walls of the baking dish and I'm worried it will topple, but YOLO.

Robot Made of Meat

Shepherd's pie, or cottage pie?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

What's the difference?

Robot Made of Meat

TVsVeryOwn posted:

What's the difference?

Shepherds tend sheep, so Shepherd's pie is lamb (or mutton). Cottage pie is beef.

Rushi

by Smythe

----------------

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
celebrating st paddy's with tacos and belgian beer

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

Robot Made of Meat

:love:

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

:kimchi: thank you friend!

I was also unaware of the meat pie nomenclature

Manifisto

holy cow rushi doodles are the best

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
what did St Patrick say when he drove all the snakes out of Ireland?
*mimes holding a steering wheel, looking back over shoulder* "you guys doing ok back there?"

Scathach

hehehe

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Today and last night I have mostly been doing a puzzle-hunt, like the MIT puzzle hunt kind of thing. The puzzles are hard, but I'm mostly amazed by the idea of making these puzzles. How the gently caress does someone make a 6x14 grid out of fourteen six letter words, in which also you can make 7 chains of other words (3 words, each of 4 or more letters, per chain) on the other axis / diagonally such that all but 8 letters are used by the words on the other axis, and then also the single letters positionally preceding the start of each of those chains can be combined to make another word. How did they do that? It's not like it's something where you can iterate gradually closer, like you have the word BUNSEN but you need something else where the B is so you're like oh I'll just change that to GUNSEN then. Is the puzzle creator some sort of alien mastermind?

punchymcpunch

roomforthetuna posted:

Today and last night I have mostly been doing a puzzle-hunt, like the MIT puzzle hunt kind of thing. The puzzles are hard, but I'm mostly amazed by the idea of making these puzzles. How the gently caress does someone make a 6x14 grid out of fourteen six letter words, in which also you can make 7 chains of other words (3 words, each of 4 or more letters, per chain) on the other axis / diagonally such that all but 8 letters are used by the words on the other axis, and then also the single letters positionally preceding the start of each of those chains can be combined to make another word. How did they do that? It's not like it's something where you can iterate gradually closer, like you have the word BUNSEN but you need something else where the B is so you're like oh I'll just change that to GUNSEN then. Is the puzzle creator some sort of alien mastermind?

yeh they have supernerd crossword nerds doin crosswords so i assume thats true of all puzzles

Twenty Four

redm posted:

Good movie! Also:

not ready posted:

cheers byob!

Working on it, but not very hard, need to step it up I think!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hi yob, St. Patrick didn't actually drive any snakes out of Ireland because there haven't been any in Ireland since before the last Ice Age and also they didn't have cars back then!!!

Today I'll be nursing a weedover with nature's miracle cure, weed, and also not snoring on my boyfriend's couch because I apparently did that for about four hours already and got lots of head pets from it.

PSN games are required by law to cost 300% more than physical copies because Sony wants us to pay for our sins of not being part of the PCMR I guess. I'll just keep braving the crowds of humans for my game copies.

Speaking of which: I just did a straight full playthrough of Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, and if anyone would like me to twitch stream this magnificent loving game I would be happy to do so because IT'S SO HUMAN AND GOOD AND BEAUTIFUL.

take the moon

by sebmojo
ill be going to my local writers co-op where i once heard a guy there talk about how he liked to take t3s in the morning and zone out to the codeine. hes a poetry expert though.

tonight ill eat a thc chocolate square and watch a movie. i love good movies when im high (ive grown though, used to like everything now i need them to be good). eat weed everyday (except for yesterday to make todays hit harder)

----------------

alnilam

today i am going to drink beer and fish, i am only just now learning to fish but now that I've learned to hunt it's my next self sufficiency skill to level up

punchymcpunch

do alchemy next because then you can make xp potions

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

today i am going to drink beer and fish, i am only just now learning to fish but now that I've learned to hunt it's my next self sufficiency skill to level up

Tip for a new fisherman, do not mix up the beer and the fish!

The beer just sinks to the bottom and never bites, and the fish are hard to drink.

alnilam

punchymcpunch posted:

do alchemy next because then you can make xp potions

really I'm an idiot for not doing that first

alnilam

Twenty Four posted:

the fish are hard to drink.

hold my beer

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Guy: Are the fish biting?
Other Guy: No, but the beer are! *holds up full cooler*

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

i got my fishing license yesterday and read the regs and wouldn't you know it's actually unlawful to fish without beer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mummy Napkin
Today, I made an SA account and I'll be seeing They Might Be Giants live. Not too shabby if you ask me.