Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Ularg posted:

What the gently caress is that name?

Tried googling it, and I think it might be Brazilian? Granted I didn't put 80 hours of research into it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon:

edit: wait scratch that, appears to be an old repeat from 2015.

This is the most un-Australian solution to a population problem I have ever seen. Have they even tried carpet bombing with frog poison yet?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

hillary, no! leave rocko alone!

pls don't doxx forums poster anidav, drunk duck

Zetsubou-san fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Mar 19, 2018

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Zivilyn Bane posted:

Tried googling it, and I think it might be Brazilian? Granted I didn't put 80 hours of research into it.

Ending in "-zinho" it's almost certainly meant to be Brazilian. Possibly Portuguese, but that would require Tinsley to have heard of Portugal and be sober enough to remember it.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

"If I just ignore her she'll go away, If I just ignore her she'll go away, If I just ignore her she'll go away..."

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

Tinsley accidentally came up with a kickass Brazilian name when he was trying to be a shithead.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
Is that kid Rush? Did Tinsley suddenly remember that once upon a time his strip had characters? Or is that just how he draws all boys?

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

If, even a few years ago, you'd told me I would want a particular Israeli Jew to die in an attack, I would have punched you in the face.

And yet.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Neodoomium posted:

Quit depicting Democrats as faux-shocked when they don't have nearly as much to do with where we are as the GOP, you hack idiots

Cagle is not a Republican

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Jedit posted:

Ending in "-zinho" it's almost certainly meant to be Brazilian. Possibly Portuguese, but that would require Tinsley to have heard of Portugal and be sober enough to remember it.

He might have heard of Porto.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Ever wondered what the world looked like from the other side of the Crimea conflict?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Katt posted:

Ever wondered what the world looked like from the other side of the Crimea conflict?

Half of these are American :confused:

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

loquacius posted:

Half of these are American :confused:

Yes but they are from the Russian perspective and Russian texted comics wouldn't be much use either.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Grand Prize Winner posted:

Why don't kids too young to vote vote?

A lot of high schoolers can vote.

ALVIN!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

I'm the independent federation of Northern Chukotka and Southern Primorsky.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Jedit posted:

Pretty sure it’s just a dumb “lol foreigners have weird names” thing.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I bet that name is just the screen name of someone that insulted Tinsley somewhere. He's just that petty.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Still trying to figure out what that thing on the ground to his right is. A hookah? Musical instrument? Fleshlight?

Something about Don Jr. getting divorced?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

ahahaha look at that hat just hovering in the background. Branco, you hack.

quote:

Something about Don Jr. getting divorced?

Based off this ill-advised and high-larious photo series that Junior commissioned for some reason.

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks
https://twitter.com/NewStatesman/status/975745587663593472

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Those obituary cartoons.

He didn't even google what she looked like

holy poo poo.

I don't get this one

:catstare:

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Sandpuppy posted:

Still trying to figure out what that thing on the ground to his right is. A hookah? Musical instrument? Fleshlight?
lovely telescope/thermos?

Actually it looks kind of like a graduated flask with some sort of yellow liquid in it

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Sandpuppy posted:

Honestly? I think it's a piss bottle.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Who/what is this one about

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

The woman who plays Flo in those progressive commercials died?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Help Im Alive posted:

Mary Tyler Moore.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Help Im Alive posted:

It's referencing a famous scene from the pilot of the Mary Tyler Moore show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etyO7T6WGwU

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

Katt posted:

I don't get this one
Chuck Berry got busted for doing this in the restaurants he owned.

quote:

:catstare:

some goon I don't remember the name of posted:

What you don't see in that cartoon is Jobs on Wozniak's shoulders, Edison on Tesla's, and Franklin is standing on an empty beer keg because he's drunk as gently caress.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Next time I want to get through a closed gate, I'll have to try pushing and pulling on it at the same time.

And :laffo: at misspelling "here's".

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Don't drag Odin and Thor into this :smith:

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

If your first thought on viewing that wasn't "Who did Ben Franklin steal all his work from?" then I don't know what to say, apart from "Put down your iPhone and read a loving book."

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Wait your century has medicine that's miraculous to us....and you treated yourself with fruit?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Someone post the Glenn McCoy Mandela obit.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Axe-man posted:

Don't drag Odin and Thor into this :smith:

I’ve got bad news about Asatru. It isn’t the cartoonist that dragged them into this.

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

DalaranJ posted:

I’ve got bad news about Asatru. It isn’t the cartoonist that dragged them into this.

Other than all the actually horrible poo poo they do, ruining norse mythology is the worst part of white supremacists. I seriously enjoy norse mythology as a personal interest, but the first time I met someone who seemed way too nazi about it, I started keeping quiet about how awesome Odin's stories are.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Kaza42 posted:

Other than all the actually horrible poo poo they do, ruining norse mythology is the worst part of white supremacists. I seriously enjoy norse mythology as a personal interest, but the first time I met someone who seemed way too nazi about it, I started keeping quiet about how awesome Odin's stories are.

Yeah, I loved Norse, and Germanic tales, though the latter was lacking a lot of content. Guess that will have to be my dark secret now. :sigh:

Clever Spambot
Sep 16, 2009

You've lost that lovin' feeling,
Now it's gone...gone...
GONE....
They also keep taking cool symbols and associating them permanently with hate, its lovely.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Kaza42 posted:

I honestly think that more people associates norse mythology with marvel movies instead of nazis these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I seem to remember that the divine wind Kamikaze was a thing before the militaristic assholes reused it.
Point is awful people always take mythological symbols.