Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Intruder posted:

Ryan Griffin who I think they were planning to cut and is also constantly injured and Stephen Anderson, a converted WR who went undrafted

Like CJF, Griffin has had concussion problems

Apparently Eric Ebron is visiting the Panthers, Colts, and Pats... Seems like someone the Texans should take a look at?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Frustrated posted:

Apparently Eric Ebron is visiting the Panthers, Colts, and Pats... Seems like someone the Texans should take a look at?

I'm a little surprised the Colts are interested in him since we have Jack Doyle and Erik Swoope is coming back. However, 2 TE sets with Doyle and Ebron could be pretty nasty.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I don't even care who the Texans have at TE I'm just glad CJF is done. The last couple of years have been a series of him getting a concussion, missing a few games, coming back for a game or two, getting another concussion, rinse repeat

The dude needs to find something to do with his time that never involves getting hit in the head

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Intruder posted:

I don't even care who the Texans have at TE I'm just glad CJF is done. The last couple of years have been a series of him getting a concussion, missing a few games, coming back for a game or two, getting another concussion, rinse repeat

The dude needs to find something to do with his time that never involves getting hit in the head

He just got concussed reading this post.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Texans just signed Tyrann Mathieu on a one year $7 million contract. Now for every injury prone player on the Texans to not explode again next year...

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
I like the Mathieu signing, we need secondary players so loving bad.

Any opinions on the signing of former NE special teams guy (Bademosi) to a $6m/2y contract? Seems like a lot for a primarily ST guy.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'm sad about the release of Karl Klug

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Congrats on your trade-haul, Colts. A second round pick for each spot you moved back :stare:

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Metapod posted:

me too. he was so consistently good in his role even when I expected him to fall off through multiple scheme changes.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Metapod posted:

:same:

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKP88B4M2kE

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I see Nuk and Watson got bought by Big Egg.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
How much better is deli balogna vs Oscar Mayer and which Boar's Head is best?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

For Boars Head I like both the pastrami turkey and cajun turkey. The roast beef is great as well. Best cheese: meunster

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Intruder posted:

Best cheese: meunster
Confirmed.

Intruder posted:

For Boars Head I like both the pastrami turkey and cajun turkey. The roast beef is great as well.
I am a big fan of, and am currently eating a sandwich with, Boars Head Blackened Turkey and Muenster cheese.

edit: Though I am still considering changing my name to "Marroney Bologna" and getting a gif of Marrone looking at the clock+score, up 10 on the Patriots with x minutes left, then an image of Fournette getting tackled for a loss.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Mar 20, 2018

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
the Jags cut Hurns?

he's still kinda good isn't he?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Stevie Lee posted:

the Jags cut Hurns?

he's still kinda good isn't he?
Yep but its no cap hit to save like 7mil against the cap. And they gave 10mil to loving Donte Moncreif so they had to save money somewhere :suicide:

I'm really pissed that they did it now because it hosed Hurns out of a better chance to get paid again. Now most teams have spent their money.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Hurns was one of my favorite players. I'm pissed off. Now none of my Allens remain :(

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Mar 20, 2018

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Yep but its no cap hit to save like 7mil against the cap. And they gave 10mil to loving Donte Moncreif so they had to save money somewhere :suicide:

I'm really pissed that they did it now because it hosed Hurns out of a better chance to get paid again. Now most teams have spent their money.

Browns and JeOH GOD

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
https://www.google.com/amp/s/bearsw...in-chicago/amp/

Allen+Allen OTP

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I hope this happens and I hope Mitchell "Tittie Kisser" Trubitsky airs it out to them.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/list/nfl-mock-draft-2018-bills-jets-broncos-browns-giants-49ers/1x4qgg7zmaoed1tecitxtro0q8/slide/9

:D

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

The longest tenured Jaguars, the Longsnapper and a mediocre DT. They signed in 2013. :randstare:

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Hurns signed with the Cowboys. Now I have to watch Cowboys games x.x

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Suspect Bucket posted:

Hurns signed with the Cowboys. Now I have to watch Cowboys games x.x

Don't do that to yourself. He's dead now. Let him rest in peace.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
https://twitter.com/JeffRisdon/status/978034848064528385

I'm so sorry, Texans fans.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
McNair keeps finding new and interesting ways to remind everyone he’s a crusty old goblin.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Rumor has it that the Titans new uni being unveiled in a little over a week will feature navy blue helmets instead of white.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

McNair may be a tool but at least we have this history of success to fall back on

:negative:

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Jaguars/Titans uni unveils are unironically the part of the offseason I'm looking forward to the most. I hope your new look doesn't suck, Titans fans.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

He also made sure to comment, "Our playing field is not the place for political statements."

loving oval office

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

TSBX posted:

Jaguars/Titans uni unveils are unironically the part of the offseason I'm looking forward to the most. I hope your new look doesn't suck, Titans fans.

They look like the patriots op

Source: we're the patriots now

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Play posted:

He also made sure to comment, "Our playing field is not the place for political statements."*

loving oval office

* Unless we're talking about the ones the military paid for

It makes perfect sense that the Texans would get a franchise QB and the owner would then proceed to make it as hard as possible to continue to root for the team

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Rumor has it that the Titans new uni being unveiled in a little over a week will feature navy blue helmets instead of white.

RIP Flaming Thumbtack, one of my favorite logos in the NFL

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

warcrimes posted:

RIP Flaming Thumbtack, one of my favorite logos in the NFL

logo isn't changing

supposedly

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Yeah I doubt Nissan spent a bunch of money to update the stadium only for the logo to change. Which is a shame, I’d rather just change the logo instead of the colors.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
The helmets should be dark blue with white and baby blue flames imo

also this is kind of neat

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Was hoping for this:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Was hoping for this:

Yes, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big fork small knife
Jan 23, 2006

Current rumors have the Jags new uniforms being all black with teal numbers and a black helmet with a satin finish.

Something like this:

I hate them and I hope everyone is wrong.

• Locked thread