Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Logicblade posted:

So I felt like getting the spring pack on a whim and well...

You are blessed.... with death.

Zenostein posted:

Why am I a princess magnet? Same thing happened with Anna.

I'm walking home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Is this you?

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Oh holy poo poo thank you mili, this will make my disappointment over deresute cinfes easier to swallow.

Barely scraped this 10 roll too

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

I'm in no position for a die, but I am frowning sternly.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
How do I transfer my SIF gacha luck from to FGO

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

Is the Step Up gacha a better or worse place to spend gems than the regular one?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
The first 30-gem step is a great deal if you like the idol/cards in it. The 40 is also good. Beyond that is only if you truly love the idol, or really want a specific rate-up card in it, imo.

I pull at least the 30 of every non-Hanayo step-up I see, if I have the gems.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Elephant Parade posted:

Is the Step Up gacha a better or worse place to spend gems than the regular one?

Better, in my opinion. A 10 Scout for 30, then 40 means you save 30 loveca. The 50 step is a guaranteed SSR+ too, if you go all the way down. Since it is Umi Day, the box is Umi only, but there are also Aqours and Muse only Step Up boxes every so often. If you want the rate up set from the regular box, do that; but otherwise, Step Up costs less for the same.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

astr0man posted:

Sorry that's impossible. FGO luck is based off something else I swear

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

boredsatellite posted:

Sorry that's impossible. FGO luck is based off something else I swear

I dunno, mine hasn't been too bad lately. Didn't exactly pull who I wanted, but I got Jeanne last week with a summon ticket and just got Rama in a 30 quartz pull I did with the bonus SQ Delight Works gave us post update earlier this morning.

Now if only my recent gatcha luck would transfer over to LL, or be more consistent with my desired Servants.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

mine hasn't been shabby either (actually it's been pretty incredible the last couple of months) but I do think its luck is different for me because its based off some other source

i know my idol gacha luck is all pooled in one giant luck pot because with deresute, militheater and bandori, i'll only get ssr from one of those games when the gacha resets

like right now after lucking out in mili, bandori is refusing to give me any ssr after 5 10 rolls

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees
Every time I see a UR used here to idolize instead of use it to practice and get a UR seal and eventually SSR idolize I get sad!

It's me. I am the minmax whale.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
that might be worth it for a scorer, I suppose, but I have a dearth of those and stacks of classmates sitting around waiting for me to pull a good scorer Dia or Nico, so

It feels like none of the cards I most love the art of are scorers (Dia excepted)...

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

The first 30-gem step is a great deal if you like the idol/cards in it. The 40 is also good. Beyond that is only if you truly love the idol, or really want a specific rate-up card in it, imo.

I pull at least the 30 of every non-Hanayo step-up I see, if I have the gems.

GhostStalker posted:

Better, in my opinion. A 10 Scout for 30, then 40 means you save 30 loveca. The 50 step is a guaranteed SSR+ too, if you go all the way down. Since it is Umi Day, the box is Umi only, but there are also Aqours and Muse only Step Up boxes every so often. If you want the rate up set from the regular box, do that; but otherwise, Step Up costs less for the same.
Thanks for the answers!

e: got two of the same SSR... and it was one of the three SSRs I already had :shrug:

time to idolize, I guess

Elephant Parade fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Mar 15, 2018

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Welp, can't spend on step up with a Nico to tier for.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
i had my suspension of disbelief shaken when i looked at the expansive song list and thought to myself "How did µ's write, practice, and perform this many songs in one year?"

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

astr0man posted:

No one has given you an Umi Day DIE yet, so have one on me. My own Umi pull was only an intiial SSR and two SRs I didn't have yet (including Ice Cream), so I guess that's an idolization loveca for me.

Dexanth posted:

Every time I see a UR used here to idolize instead of use it to practice and get a UR seal and eventually SSR idolize I get sad!

It's me. I am the minmax whale.

Man, I just want cute UR grils in idolized form, any of them.

Also, nice new thread title, very topical.

GhostStalker fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Mar 15, 2018

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
the faux idols of march, in singapore

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Xinder posted:

i had my suspension of disbelief shaken when i looked at the expansive song list and thought to myself "How did µ's write, practice, and perform this many songs in one year?"

Honoka became a master of Time. Her messing around with the timeline will ultimately create the All Stars timeline

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Xinder posted:

The thing that kills my suspension of disbelief the most is that you never see Maki/Riko wrestling with synthesizer/sequencer/mastering issues, or even just enlisting the help of the band/keion club. No it's spend days at the piano coming up with a basic melody, then magically get a fully formed backing track from that in a few hours at most??

I want a manga with Ruby/Maru/Yohane starting their second year at the Numazu school, joining the preexisting idol study club, and forming a new group, getting help from lots of senpais and kouhais in various other clubs. Some of those could be the normie-cards from SIF.
Is All Stars going to be something like that?

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

nielsm posted:

The thing that kills my suspension of disbelief the most is that you never see Maki/Riko wrestling with synthesizer/sequencer/mastering issues, or even just enlisting the help of the band/keion club. No it's spend days at the piano coming up with a basic melody, then magically get a fully formed backing track from that in a few hours at most??

I want a manga with Ruby/Maru/Yohane starting their second year at the Numazu school, joining the preexisting idol study club, and forming a new group, getting help from lots of senpais and kouhais in various other clubs. Some of those could be the normie-cards from SIF.

all stars is slated to be Muse, Aqours, and the Nijigasaki Idol Club all interacting with each other SOMEHOW and that's kind of all we know for the setting?

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Ah neat. ENSIF is adding Saint Snow R's to the sticker store now, for 20M players celebration.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

nielsm posted:

Ah neat. ENSIF is adding Saint Snow R's to the sticker store now, for 20M players celebration.

Still waiting for them to be voiced, as happened in JP when their promo SR cards were released alongside Awaken the Power. Maybe that'll happen this time?

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

They're up on the sticker shop now, you can only buy one of each, unlike A-Rise. They also added Awaken the Power back as a limited song for the next 10 days.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

nielsm posted:

They're up on the sticker shop now, you can only buy one of each, unlike A-Rise. They also added Awaken the Power back as a limited song for the next 10 days.

Just checked, they're finally voiced. So I assume that one of the later goals from this campaign will get us the SR promo versions of them.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

no fallen Ruby, but there's too much good here to complain

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

GhostStalker posted:

Just checked, they're finally voiced. So I assume that one of the later goals from this campaign will get us the SR promo versions of them.

Yep, one arrived today. First complete Awaken the Power once with Happy Party Train Ruby and R Leah on the team, award is some N stickers, then do it 3 times, award is more N stickers, then 5 more times, and you get SR Leah. Haven't completed the 5 yet.

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees

nielsm posted:

Honoka became the master of Time and Space, and her chosen Idols thus have all the time to inspire themselves

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

RIP

Seriously I can't believe I never noticed the drat fanfiction engine Also no, I didn't make that

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

nielsm posted:

Yep, one arrived today. First complete Awaken the Power once with Happy Party Train Ruby and R Leah on the team, award is some N stickers, then do it 3 times, award is more N stickers, then 5 more times, and you get SR Leah. Haven't completed the 5 yet.

Blargh, an LP sink when you're trying to save all of it for the event if you want to Tier, and the quests and song expires right as the event finishes too.

Guess I'll have to spend some loveca to get my hands on them, plus shore up my Event ranking. Oh well, I was planning to do so anyway.

Also, Lantis has released the preview of the Second Live Tour Special Edition BD/DVD. Still can't believe I got to the venue late to my screening and missed HPT because of it, but at least I can see it there...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA_3A_BhloU

Also also, when is the Hakodate event anyway? Golden Week, right? That should be coming up either later this month or early next, IIRC.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
April 27th and 28th. Friday and Saturday. Gonna have to take Friday off cause of it.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/kotika0o0/status/975347613154263040

https://twitter.com/greemas_biyori/status/975388346250743809

And never forget, the true shadow boss is

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

nielsm posted:

If you don't have Happy Party Train Ruby or R Leah, are you just totally out of luck? Or is there still some way to get them?

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Elephant Parade posted:

If you don't have Happy Party Train Ruby or R Leah, are you just totally out of luck? Or is there still some way to get them?

Yes, Sticker Shop (on the Other button). You'll need at least 15 N stickers as buy-in, but you get most of them back from goal rewards.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/caspian_374000/status/975635942093369344

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Elephant Parade posted:

nielsm posted:

Yes, Sticker Shop (on the Other button). You'll need at least 15 N stickers as buy-in, but you get most of them back from goal rewards.

Yeah, they added single copies of all of Aqours in HPT outfits and Saint Snow to the Sticker Shop at the bottom. There's a reason why all the previous Awaken the Power goals before requiring Ruby and Leah (and I assume eventually Sera as well) gave N Seals as rewards.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
You'll need both Saint Snow R's (+ HPT Ruby) from the sticker shop to unlock the 2 SRs, and then there's even more goal sets for plays with varying combinations of HPT Ruby, HPT Dia, and the 2 Saint Snow SRs that all give more N stickers. It's nice that they are refunding the stickers I guess, but having to throw away so much LP during an event is really annoying.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

astr0man posted:

You'll need both Saint Snow R's (+ HPT Ruby) from the sticker shop to unlock the 2 SRs, and then there's even more goal sets for plays with varying combinations of HPT Ruby, HPT Dia, and the 2 Saint Snow SRs that all give more N stickers. It's nice that they are refunding the stickers I guess, but having to throw away so much LP during an event is really annoying.

Yeah, the fact that these goals expire just as the event ends sucks. Guess if you want to Tier during this event, you'll need to spend at least some loveca.

Also, they just added the Kurosawa sisters Inferno Phoenix duo song to B-Sides as well. I haven't done enough of the Saint Snow goals yet to see if that song figures into them, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did, since it also expires at the same time as the Awaken the Power B-Side.

GhostStalker fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Mar 20, 2018

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

I love her dumb english

Also overall did a total of 6 10 pulls in bandori and got 0 4stars

game pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Hey, remember that Tokimeki idol game?

It's out now. Also, the ios version has a bug where if you don't let it send notifications, you can't get past the title screen.

Good work, Konami.

It seems fine, but there's events to do, so I don't really want to mess with it too terribly much at the moment Also, the intro is real short, if you're an awful person and wanna reroll (hi)