Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug

Sjonkel posted:

Thanks for all the suggestion guys, will look into filling out the star charts and doing the quests that pop up.

As for new frames, I've used a Rhino for a while now. I like it well enough, but it's very slow. I asked earlier and someone recommended and Oberon, which I have all the BP's for. I also have a Valkyr that will be finished later today, so that's the first one I'll try. Any other suggestions for faster frames or more caster frames that I can reasonable get?

Also, is there a reason to not pop all my relics as fast as I can to try to get some Prime frames or formas?

Every planet boss is another frame to farm.

The four rooms off the main room of the dojo are labs that sell BPs to cool things. The Tenno lab has some frames, Banshee, Nezha, Volt, Wukong and Zephyr (unless I'm forgetting one from there?). Nezha is slidy and invulnerable, Volt is zappy and good at fishing because of his passive, Zephyr shoots around in the air with their 1. Banshee does various cool thing and silences all her weapons. Haven't played Wukong yet.

Can't remember how friendly the material costs on them are, but it's nice to have goals, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Tylana posted:

Every planet boss is another frame to farm.

The four rooms off the main room of the dojo are labs that sell BPs to cool things. The Tenno lab has some frames, Banshee, Nezha, Volt, Wukong and Zephyr (unless I'm forgetting one from there?). Nezha is slidy and invulnerable, Volt is zappy and good at fishing because of his passive, Zephyr shoots around in the air with their 1. Banshee does various cool thing and silences all her weapons. Haven't played Wukong yet.

Can't remember how friendly the material costs on them are, but it's nice to have goals, right?

Banshee, Volt, and Zephyr are all dirt cheap (Zephyr requires 600 oxium which can be hard-ish to get if you're new but low level bounties give 100-200 and alerts give 300) while Wukong is a lot more expensive and also considered one of the least interesting warframes in the game with three terrible abilities and his only decent ability being "you literally cannot die while you have energy".

Worth noting though that even in just the other clan frames, Zephyr is pretty much unkillable in most situations but her other 3 abilities don't (or no longer, since her rework, anyway) suck.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Sandweed posted:

Buff Cat can proc a thing that gives you 2x the resources on pick up. This affects fishing and mining in POE, and wisps to.

The only fishing buff I need is the Moana soundtrack. :colbert:

Terbulus
Apr 7, 2009

Birb patch

Vauban Prime, Fragor Prime and Akstiletto Prime have entered the Prime Vault, and their Relics are no longer be obtainable in the game.

As a result of Vauban Prime, Fragor Prime, and Akstiletto Prime entering the Prime Vault, the following Syndicate sacrifice has been swapped:

New Loka:
Vauban Prime Neuroptics swapped to Banshee Prime Chassis

General Additions:

Added "Edit Next/Previous Camera position" buttons in the Advanced Camera Controls in Captura.
Exodia Force Changes:

Melee combo multiplier now applies to the radial blast of Exodia Force. This also fixes Exodia Force not scaling off of Modded Damage.
Increased Status Chance from 5%/10%/15%/20% to 5%/20%/35%/50%.
Changed Damage from 80%/100%/120%/150% to 50%/100%/150%/200%.
Changed Radius from 5/6/7/8 meters to 3/4/5/6 meters.
Changes:

You can now Transference to your Operator in the Dojo!
Opened more previously locked treasure walls in the Void.
You can now add Camera Positions in between already existing Camera Positions by going into edit mode in Captura.
Removed forced full screen when Steam Big Picture mode is enabled.
Decoration Placement changes not work properly with the Steam controller.
Reduced Lotus transmission frequency in Survival missions.
Increased Leaderboard placement icon size to be more visible.

Vauban Prime, Fragor Prime and Akstiletto Prime have entered the Prime Vault, and their Relics are no longer be obtainable in the game.

*If you already wield the power of these Primes or if you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory.

As a result of Vauban Prime, Fragor Prime, and Akstiletto Prime entering the Prime Vault, the following Syndicate sacrifice has been swapped:

New Loka:
Vauban Prime Neuroptics swapped to Banshee Prime Chassis

General Additions:

Added "Edit Next/Previous Camera position" buttons in the Advanced Camera Controls in Captura.
Exodia Force Changes:

Melee combo multiplier now applies to the radial blast of Exodia Force. This also fixes Exodia Force not scaling off of Modded Damage.
Increased Status Chance from 5%/10%/15%/20% to 5%/20%/35%/50%.
Changed Damage from 80%/100%/120%/150% to 50%/100%/150%/200%.
Changed Radius from 5/6/7/8 meters to 3/4/5/6 meters.
Changes:

You can now Transference to your Operator in the Dojo!
Opened more previously locked treasure walls in the Void.
You can now add Camera Positions in between already existing Camera Positions by going into edit mode in Captura.
Removed forced full screen when Steam Big Picture mode is enabled.
Decoration Placement changes not work properly with the Steam controller.
Reduced Lotus transmission frequency in Survival missions.
Increased Leaderboard placement icon size to be more visible.
Fixes

Fixed a UI issue where Clients appeared to deal 0 damage when attacking a Teralyst Synovia.
Fixed a case where using Tail Wind hover and hitting a ceiling immediately causes Zephyr to remain grounded and enter hover when she moves.
Fixed Nekros’ Soul Punch projectile not affecting nearby enemies.
Fixed Ash’s Bladestorm ability timer not displaying ‘0’ when 0 enemies are marked.
Fixed Zenith Alt-Fire not being able to shoot through all objects with respect to those that prevent Punch Through.
Fixed not being able to change your Landing Craft Livery Skin as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/934168-landing-craft-livery-issues-investigating/
Fixed cases of the ultimate crossover of Cetus in the Sky as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/933932-cetus-gate-is-floating-in-the-sky-investigating/
Fixed squad Host being able to change selected Bounty while voting is still in progress.
Fixed Bounty not activating if it's still being voted on before entering the Plains.
Fixed "Cancel Mission" text appearing instead of "Clear Vote" for Hosts when voting on Bounties.
Fixed being unable to select Upgrade or Appearance in the Arsenal when using a controller.
Fixed enemies being able to kill you in Captura.
Fixed not being able to navigate Captura functions with the Steam controller.
Fixed Nidus’ Mutation not working when in the Relay Arsenal.
Fixed Quills’ Offerings menu resetting back to the ‘ALL’ tab after purchasing an Amp from the ‘AMPS’ tab.
Fixed flickering Amps when selecting an Amp during Operator customization.
Fixed mission objective markers behaving weirdly in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
Fixed AI navigation issues near doors and stairs in the Void Defense tileset.
Fixed AI navigation/spawning issues in the Grineer Forest Defense tileset.
Fixed a random elevator mesh in the Void tileset.
Fixed being unable to access the ESC Menu when accessing it from the Ayatan Treasures screen.
Fixed a rare script error when changing matchmaking to Solo.
Fixed a script error that broke transmissions.
Fixed a script error relating to Mirage.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

That Exodia Force change is going to do disgusting things to Excal.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
Nooooooo! I had just gotten the Fragor Prime blueprint and was about to start farming parts.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
I should crack my various Vauban Prime relics for parts. I think I still have a pile that I never got to because all his parts are rare.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Bring out the gimp

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Sephyr posted:

Nooooooo! I had just gotten the Fragor Prime blueprint and was about to start farming parts.

you might be able to get parts if you run the appropriate fissures from people cracking right now to sell now that it's in the vault, so just look up the fissures and bring some crap. Worst case you get ducat fodder. I don't remember if I have any Fragor parts I could sell but I might.

people are thirsty enough that I was getting whispers to buy Vauban P parts even when I was marked as offline on warframe.market, which probably means I priced too low :v:

Traitorous Leopard
Jul 20, 2009

Helter Skelter posted:

That Exodia Force change is going to do disgusting things to Excal.

Whoa whoa whoa, reading between the lines here - am I to take it that the combo counter affects Exalted Blade damage? Since it didn’t show up when EB was active I assumed it didn’t! Does this mean I should be slotting drifting contact on my Chrom Blade/Condition Overload Excal weapon???

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Only if you actually hit people with the blade, I think. The beams don't add to the counter, at least.

Terbulus
Apr 7, 2009

So tiberon prime has all 3 fire modes i guess

Traitorous Leopard
Jul 20, 2009

Echophonic posted:

Only if you actually hit people with the blade, I think. The beams don't add to the counter, at least.

Hmmm, I do most of my work with the beams so this may not be too useful for me, then.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

I think I did something very bad.

I had a riven mod. I can't find it.

I did convert some mods into endo earlier.

I can't guarantee the riven mod wasn't selected when I did.

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I think I did something very bad.

I had a riven mod. I can't find it.

I did convert some mods into endo earlier.

I can't guarantee the riven mod wasn't selected when I did.

Try submitting a help request ticket right away, and don't use up all your endo. They might be nice and refund it. They do that sometimes for accidental sales/endo burns/etc.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
I accidentally melted a nice riven along with a bunch of other crap a while ago and they reversed the whole transaction when I sent in a ticket. Definitely don't spend the endo, they may still work with you but it'd make it more complicated.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

I don't know when I did it. It was a Vectis riven as well, and Vectis is probably my favourite gun. :smith:

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Clem

I've been using a lot more spectres and clones for solo defense missions just so I can half rear end them even more.

Clem status: still owns

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Sephyr posted:

I won't be able to play until Saturday since I'm on vacation, but was going to give away full sets for Fragor Prime and Banshee Prime when I got back. You can have the Fragor (assuming you don't farm the parts yourself before then), the full Banshee Prime set can go to whoever responds to this post first. I'll try to get them to you on Saturday if I'm not passed out from jet lag.

e: You got it. I'll write the names down and contact you somehow on the weekend.
vvvv

NoEyedSquareGuy fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Mar 21, 2018

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

I won't be able to play until Saturday since I'm on vacation, but was going to give away full sets for Fragor Prime and Banshee Prime when I got back. You can have the Fragor (assuming you don't farm the parts yourself before then), the full Banshee Prime set can go to whoever responds to this post first. I'll try to get them to you on Saturday if I'm not passed out from jet lag.

I'd love the banshee. Ign brainflakes.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Sounds fun! :shepicide:

Gitro
May 29, 2013

Loki on an infested mission should do it, assuming the aim glide latch thing is wall clinging

40 Proof Listerine
Jul 1, 2007

Baroness Kanan-Zelaya of the minor House of Carbon
It is! Go to a Defense (Phobos has the easiest Corpus Ship layout) and equip Ember and Patagium. Press 4 while clinging. Enjoy!

Best done with Infested, so if you have all the Power Strength you can go to Xini on Eris and ignore capping points a bit, or wait for an infested invasion that has defense on a Corpus Ship tile set.

40 Proof Listerine fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Mar 21, 2018

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Oh poo poo yeah, infested might be possible!

In other news, I hate the corpus. It just seems like beyond a certain level they're all about fun ruining, with their negators, aerial units knocking you over with mines and hovering just outside melee range. It's like they don't want me to murder them all with my combo build.

xiansi
Jan 26, 2012

im judjing all goons cause they have bad leader, so a noral member is associated whith thoose crasy one

Personaly i would quit the goons if i was in cause of thoose crasy ppl
Clapping Larry

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Oh poo poo yeah, infested might be possible!

In other news, I hate the corpus. It just seems like beyond a certain level they're all about fun ruining, with their negators, aerial units knocking you over with mines and hovering just outside melee range. It's like they don't want me to murder them all with my combo build.

They really are the worst, aren't they? And you forgot to mention ratels, and the horrible yellow dudes controlling them who hide miles away. gently caress those things forever.

Except perhaps for the Grineer flamethrower spam. Even if that's not hurting you much it's super annoying no being able to see anything.

Infested are almost...nice by comparison. Even the annoying ones are ok if you have modded for no knockdown (or are Rhino, or whatever). The worst you can say about the infested is too many particle effects when slaughtering them in droves.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The worst thing about Infested is the Parasitic Eximus loving up power-heavy builds.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Traitorous Leopard posted:

Whoa whoa whoa, reading between the lines here - am I to take it that the combo counter affects Exalted Blade damage? Since it didn’t show up when EB was active I assumed it didn’t! Does this mean I should be slotting drifting contact on my Chrom Blade/Condition Overload Excal weapon???

It does, but trying to keep a combo going with Exalted Blade is a fool's errand, don't bother. The change here that I'm referring to is the fact that it now scales with weapon mods. Like Condition Overload.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

super sweet best pal posted:

The worst thing about Infested is the Parasitic Eximus loving up power-heavy builds.

The worst thing about Infested is how boring it is to fight them. I never do it unless I have a podcast to listen to or something while I do.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

40 Proof Listerine posted:

It is! Go to a Defense (Phobos has the easiest Corpus Ship layout) and equip Ember and Patagium. Press 4 while clinging. Enjoy!

Best done with Infested, so if you have all the Power Strength you can go to Xini on Eris and ignore capping points a bit, or wait for an infested invasion that has defense on a Corpus Ship tile set.

Alternatively: Power Strength Loki.

Don't laugh, Radial Disarm does damage against Infested and Infested only, and Loki's passive is that his wallstick is ten times longer than any other frame.

And yes, "cannot use in air" only applies to while you are specifically in midair. You *can* radial disarm while stuck to a wall.

SwissArmyDruid fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Mar 21, 2018

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

New build for hydron focus farms: https://goo.gl/zLfPJ4

Got this from... I want to say Dazarin, during a hydron today? Thank you, sorry I got your name wrong. It is extremely effective, I'd argue better than resoquake banshee. Just max out Oberon's range and strength, and get a good duration going, then stand on the objective and hit your 2. Remember you can hit it up to 4 times simultaneously and they all stack, but energy issues keep me stacking it just 2 or 3 times which was plenty. It doesn't just do 1200/s to everything in range, it also procs radiation on them, effectively CC'ing the entire map unless you wander close enough for them to target you.

Pair with a condition overload weapon and the usual 4 corpro and even Nox's die in a couple of seconds.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
Denzine. Ran a couple hydrons with his hosed up Oberon build and yeah, it does work. We were doing relic farming so we never got past wave 10 so I can't say for sure how it'll work past wave 20 or 25, but even with only 2 corpros in the squad it was wrecking poo poo; I was running killframe Saryn and he had 85% damage against my 10%. hosed. Up.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

dammit. Oberon is gonna get nerfed back into poo poo

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
Oberon as a nuke frame? Be still my heart.

I gotta abuse this before the inevitable nerf.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Mimesweeper posted:

Oberon as a nuke frame? Be still my heart.

I gotta abuse this before the inevitable nerf.

Check this augment out if you want a nuke build

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Hallowed_Eruption

All the damage of hallowed ground but condensed into a burst. Build for high duration for the biggest bang.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Sarsapariller posted:

Got this from... I want to say Dazarin, during a hydron today? Thank you, sorry I got your name wrong. It is extremely effective, I'd argue better than resoquake banshee. Just max out Oberon's range and strength, and get a good duration going, then stand on the objective and hit your 2. Remember you can hit it up to 4 times simultaneously and they all stack, but energy issues keep me stacking it just 2 or 3 times which was plenty. It doesn't just do 1200/s to everything in range, it also procs radiation on them, effectively CC'ing the entire map unless you wander close enough for them to target you.

Pair with a condition overload weapon and the usual 4 corpro and even Nox's die in a couple of seconds.

I've used a version of this with max efficiency and negative power strength. Kills fast, the CC will keep your team mates alive on pub hydron, and you can strip armor and heal in a pinch. Top damage almost every time I brought it out, even with the negative power strength. The only problem I had with it was if there was a resquake banshee spamming her 4, it'll keep enemies from approaching the hallowed ground. But that was with 235% range (the minimum to get 360 degree coverage) and I should probably test it with 280% range.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

e: You got it. I'll write the names down and contact you somehow on the weekend.
vvvv

That would be amazing. I'll certainly be around on saturday.

Obligatum VII
May 5, 2014

Haunting you until no 8 arrives.
I also have a spare set of Fragor BP and parts if anyone is still missing it, free to a good home. Just ping me in game if I'm around, IGN is Obligatum.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Obligatum VII posted:

I also have a spare set of Fragor BP and parts if anyone is still missing it, free to a good home. Just ping me in game if I'm around, IGN is Obligatum.

I need one of the parts only, I can message you in game when I get home later and would love to have a gaudy smash hammer

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Edmond Dantes posted:

Denzine. Ran a couple hydrons with his hosed up Oberon build and yeah, it does work. We were doing relic farming so we never got past wave 10 so I can't say for sure how it'll work past wave 20 or 25, but even with only 2 corpros in the squad it was wrecking poo poo; I was running killframe Saryn and he had 85% damage against my 10%. hosed. Up.

Thanks- I took it to wave 25 on 4 corpros, it had no problem except energy from spams toward the end. Could do a 30 wave on 5 or 6 energy restores.

I also took it to a Corpus survival and nuked the map with it there too, but that's less of an achievement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Traitorous Leopard
Jul 20, 2009

Sarsapariller posted:

Damnit I JUST dumped a lens in my Banshee Prime a few days ago. But, I can carry relatively comfortably through wave 20 with 4 CorPros, though