Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

V. Illych L. posted:

without gas chambers

If you're going to put down silly restraints like that you're just not being fair :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

https://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/solberg-regjeringen/listhaug-kutter-mer-i-asylnorsk/a/23681147/

this is in may 2016

https://www.abcnyheter.no/nyheter/politikk/2016/06/09/195222000/listhaug-far-ikke-norsk-kutt-pa-asylmottak

july same year. didn't pass, fortunately, so

https://www.imdi.no/norskopplaring/norskopplaring-for-beboere-i-asylmottak/

this is status. they still get the reduced 175 hours of language training, despite any waffling sanner may have made on the issue

the funny thing is, we went through this before itt as i said and since it's trivially easy for me to demonstrate this, as it was then, you must simply have forgotten in your prolonged and blessed absence

not really a good sign imo, may want to consult a doctor or psychologist

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

on a side note i actually do language training for asylum seekers on a volunteer basis, and it's funny how hardly anyone who shows up to those kinds of practical integration efforts sympathise politically with the likes of hh or disgraced former minister of justice listhaug

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

put your money where your mouth is hh if you want you can tell me where you live and i can give you a tip to an activity where you yourself, through personal initiative, can assist in furthering the integration of the recently arrived, mitigating the disastrous policy of our government in this area

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.
arm and educate women in the ghetto tbh

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

V. Illych L. posted:

on a side note i actually do language training for asylum seekers on a volunteer basis, and it's funny how hardly anyone who shows up to those kinds of practical integration efforts sympathise politically with the likes of hh or disgraced former minister of justice listhaug

But then he'd need to actually talk to the subhumans and that might elicit some empathy :confused:

I say we re-institute Zivildienst. Lets draft everyone of age into helping newly arrived citizens with learning our language.

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

V. Illych L. posted:

put your money where your mouth is hh if you want you can tell me where you live and i can give you a tip to an activity where you yourself, through personal initiative, can assist in furthering the integration of the recently arrived, mitigating the disastrous policy of our government in this area

There is no need for that. I am doing right now. And I feel good about it.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

how nice. perhaps you could follow it through with trying to base your political positions on factual information rather than gut instinct and vacuous rhetoric

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

MiddleOne posted:

But then he'd need to actually talk to the subhumans and that might elicit some empathy :confused:

I say we re-institute Zivildienst. Lets draft everyone of age into helping newly arrived citizens with learning our language.

Lol, like that is going to solve anything.
It is not lack of contact with immigrants that gives SD their poll numbers. Or how would you explain their numbers in Skåne and their rapid increase in Norrbotten after the asylum crisis. Or for that matter Almgården in Malmö.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

well it might function as an integration measure all the same. bit skeptical of using conscription for this kind of thing, though i can certainly see a case for it being an option if we're serious about re-introducing conscription in general (which we're not)

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

V. Illych L. posted:

well it might function as an integration measure all the same. bit skeptical of using conscription for this kind of thing, though i can certainly see a case for it being an option if we're serious about re-introducing conscription in general (which we're not)

Might as well get rid of conscription in general, I think, as in practice the only people who do military service now are the people who want to. Keep the system for registering for conscription so that people can be assessed for suitability (and for the purposes of a highly theoretical draft) and such, extend the enlistment period so you don't have to train as many people over and over again every year, should save a little bit of money.

Or just get rid of the ground forces all together, focus on air defence and coast guard, or just have the Americans do it.

e: Keep like a brigade or a couple of battalions of elite infantry or whatever specifically for international deployments, should satisfy those guys who want to go to Afghanistan to spend six months whackin' it in a watchtower, playing video games and shooting stray dogs.

Randarkman fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Mar 21, 2018

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cardiac posted:

It is not lack of contact with immigrants that gives SD their poll numbers. Or how would you explain their numbers in Skåne and their rapid increase in Norrbotten after the asylum crisis. Or for that matter Almgården in Malmö.

SD got their numbers because of fear.

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

V. Illych L. posted:

https://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/solberg-regjeringen/listhaug-kutter-mer-i-asylnorsk/a/23681147/

this is in may 2016

https://www.abcnyheter.no/nyheter/politikk/2016/06/09/195222000/listhaug-far-ikke-norsk-kutt-pa-asylmottak

july same year. didn't pass, fortunately, so

https://www.imdi.no/norskopplaring/norskopplaring-for-beboere-i-asylmottak/

this is status. they still get the reduced 175 hours of language training, despite any waffling sanner may have made on the issue

the funny thing is, we went through this before itt as i said and since it's trivially easy for me to demonstrate this, as it was then, you must simply have forgotten in your prolonged and blessed absence

not really a good sign imo, may want to consult a doctor or psychologist

The government today presents the first bill in the warning integration reform. "The key to a good integration is good language and good knowledge of Norwegian society," says Jan Tore Sanner, Minister of Knowledge and Integration.

With changes, the government ensures language training, as well as training in Norwegian culture and Norwegian values. Training will be given to all asylum seekers in reception, and municipalities are obliged to arrange for completion. This means that everyone will get started quickly with training.

Do you have a problem with understanding with this? The government today presents the first bill in the warning integration reform. "The key to a good integration is good language and good knowledge of Norwegian society," says Jan Tore Sanner, Minister of Knowledge and Integration.

With changes, the government ensures language training, as well as training in Norwegian culture and Norwegian values. Training will be given to all asylum seekers in reception, and municipalities are obliged to arrange for completion. This means that everyone will get started quickly with training. Try to read that again slowly. Than then shut the gently caress up boy :-D

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Oh my! did I just fart in the echo chamber?

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

and yet the government explicitly cuts the amount of training, and tried to cut it further before it was denied

this is policy, it has been demonstrated, and it is not something that may be effectively contested because it is an objective matter of public record

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Heinz Hynkel posted:

Oh my! did I just fart in the echo chamber?

I presume you're simply repeating the official line? If so, since when did anything the Government said necessarily represent reality?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
What is it with nazis telling outlandish lies and starting to yell about echo chambers when somebody points out that the actual state of matters is common knowledge?

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Cerebral Bore posted:

What is it with nazis telling outlandish lies and starting to yell about echo chambers when somebody points out that the actual state of matters is common knowledge?

I suppose they think it makes them sound slightly more intelligent than yelling 'cucks' at everyone

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

TheRat posted:

I suppose they think it makes them sound slightly more intelligent than yelling 'cucks' at everyone

Hvordan siger man "Sieg Heil" på Nynorsk, alligevel?

(Passed DU3 module 2 tonight.)

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Rust Martialis posted:

Hvordan siger man "Sieg Heil" på Nynorsk, alligevel?

(Passed DU3 module 2 tonight.)

Heil og sæl!

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cerebral Bore posted:

What lies?`Be brave now. Just tell us.

edit; you have a hard time about doing that, eh? Just a simple wetfart in a retarded echo chamber. You should feel proud..

Heinz Hynkel fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Mar 21, 2018

Gaukler
Oct 9, 2012

Heinz Hynkel posted:

What lies?`Be brave now. Just tell us.

edit; you have a hard time about doing that, eh? Just a simple wetfart in a retarded echo chamber. You should feel proud..

The fascist schtick only works if you’re charismatic.

Everyone has already pointed out how what they say is vastly different than the policies they enact, and you’re trying to dance around that with all the grace of a hippo.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Cardiac posted:

It was a joke. :v:

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

MiddleOne posted:

It was a joke. :v:

If there's one thing we know about right-wingers, it's that they are famously really good at comedy and understanding rhetorical irony.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Pretty sure Hynkel is twitter user PeterSweden.

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
What is going on in Sweden?

https://resett.no/2018/03/21/svensk-msm-med-sjelden-innrommelse-nesten-samtlige-domte-gjengvoldtektsmenn-har-innvandrerbakgrunn/

"Swedish MSM with infrequent admission - almost all convicted gangrapers have immigrant backgrounds"

This is very sad. It is very rude to seek protection in a state and then do that. So much rape in sweden.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

Heinz Hynkel posted:

https://resett.no/2018/03/21/svensk-msm-med-sjelden-innrommelse-nesten-samtlige-domte-gjengvoldtektsmenn-har-innvandrerbakgrunn/

"Swedish MSM with infrequent admission - almost all convicted gangrapers have immigrant backgrounds"

This is very sad. It is very rude to seek protection in a state and then do that. So much rape in sweden.

Oh piss off

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Potrzebie posted:

Oh piss off

Why should I do that? Is there something that is bothering you?

Edit; You can block posters. Then you will not see what they post and your feelings will be safe.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Heinz Hynkel posted:

Sexual harassment and rape cases are tracked differently in Sweden which heavily inflates their numbers. Swedes are also more likely to report these types of crimes.

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

kikkelivelho posted:

Sexual harassment and rape cases are tracked differently in Sweden which heavily inflates their numbers. Swedes are also more likely to report these types of crimes.

I am pretty sure that gangrapes are real rapes and not inflated at all. I also hope all of them get reported. They are not "sexual harassment" but vile crimes.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
What is it with nazis and pretending that they actually care about women's rights?

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cerebral Bore posted:

What is it with nazis and pretending that they actually care about women's rights?

Not really sure about that. The nazis mostly viewed females as child production tools. I am sure we all can agree that women has the right to not be gang raped
by immigrants. As a matter of fact, gang rape is a new thing in scandinavia. In modern times.

I find it strange that it is happening so often in sweden. Mostly because I got the impression that the feminist movement is much stronger in sweden compared
to Norway and Denmark.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

Heinz Hynkel posted:

Why should I do that? Is there something that is bothering you?

Edit; You can block posters. Then you will not see what they post and your feelings will be safe.

:hurr: Sweden, rape capital of the world :hurr:

You are not even trying to argue in good faith.

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Potrzebie posted:

:hurr: Sweden, rape capital of the world :hurr:

Nobody but the most rabid panzerfeministas believe that sweden is the rape capital of the world. sweden worse than South Africa? LOL.
sweden sure got problems but that is just hyperbole.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Cerebral Bore posted:

"Foreigners are damaging our property."

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Heinz Hynkel posted:

[...]

So much rape in sweden.

It's you, you're the "rabid panzerfeminista", whatever nonsense that is.

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Potrzebie posted:

It's you, you're the "rabid panzerfeminista", whatever nonsense that is.

I am simply comparing sweden with Norway and Denmark. Even even though it is not the "rape capital of the world" its extreme compared to nations
its normal to use when comparing. I very much understand why you find it problematic but you have to deal with the real world and not the one
you have created inside your own mind.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Heinz Hynkel posted:

I am simply comparing sweden with Norway and Denmark. Even even though it is not the "rape capital of the world" its extreme compared to nations
its normal to use when comparing. I very much understand why you find it problematic but you have to deal with the real world and not the one
you have created inside your own mind.

It is very clever of you to figure this out in contrast to the know-nothing fools who study this for a living and disagree with your conclusion.

TL;DR Your a idiot.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Heinz Hynkel posted:

I am pretty sure that gangrapes are real rapes and not inflated at all. I also hope all of them get reported. They are not "sexual harassment" but vile crimes.

If you're so concerned about rape, why are you voting for FrP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Potrzebie posted:

Look at his rap sheet. He's a parachute troll account.