Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai

Cartoon posted:

Can I have have a new straw man? This one is stale and lifeless.

Very good. Do you even believe in open border immigration or are you just trying to fill your days as a pathetic old loser?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
This Amethyst sure does have a no holds barred, in your face posting style.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

JBP / Amethyst, has something gotten into your brain?

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

JBP posted:

This Amethyst sure does have a no holds barred, in your face posting style.

This entire thread is completely obnoxious 100% of the time. I perhaps sharpen the hostile atmosphere, which is usually dull and miserable but nonetheless completely hateful.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

tithin posted:

JBP / Amethyst, has something gotten into your brain?

me :getin:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
"this thread is obnoxious!", says the poster who literally has forums cancer

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
I think it’s impressive that asphyxious has managed to stay 13 years old for so long

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

The Before Times posted:

"this thread is obnoxious!", says the poster who literally has forums cancer

drat these flames are unbelievable. What's next, you going to point out my postcount?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Imagine making a post in the greens thread that baits someone into ironically writing "dune coons" but still not being able to capitalise on their blatant anti-semitism.

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

JBP posted:

Imagine making a post in the greens thread that baits someone into ironically writing "dune coons" but still not being able to capitalise on their blatant anti-semitism.

bell jar embarrasses themself enough on their own

asio
Nov 29, 2008

"Also Sprach Arnold Jacobs: A Developmental Guide for Brass Wind Musicians" refers to the mullet as an important tool for professional cornet playing and box smashing black and blood
I have absolutely no idea how to make Israel relevant to Australian immigration. Unless you mean the fact that having an open border with Russian facists who were Jewish accelerated Israel's descent into apartheid?

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

asio posted:

I have absolutely no idea how to make Israel relevant to Australian immigration. Unless you mean the fact that having an open border with Russian facists who were Jewish accelerated Israel's descent into apartheid?

well look if you want to continue providing security and intelligence for our country you should bloody well figure it out

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

asio posted:

What on earth are you on about? You really don't see Israel as an example of sectarian tension caused by mass immigration? You really think there is some kind of particular quality that made those immigrants disruptive?

rose of sharon
Mar 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
barnaby's red hot radish

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/antfarmer/status/976382136914608128

Reptilian spotted

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i'm gettin all nostalgic from this lf-postin

no caps no masters

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Remember when FruityGordo was doxxed by Andrew Bolt? That was funny.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
If the LNP cuts the company tax rate by 5% won't that mean are battling pensioners get 5% less :siren: franking credits :siren:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
One Nation to back company tax cuts in exchange for funding for 1,000 apprentices

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

as in furnish 1,000 current apprentices with a livable wage subsi- lol sorry couldn't finish

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
Whoever gave Amethyst forums cancer good job, makes my posting experience 100% more pleasant.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
THE Catholic school’s gender fluidity furore has intensified, with the school community raising concerns about troubling ideology and a former teacher promoting Islam, writes Miranda Devine.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

asio posted:

i mean the point seems pretty straightforward; the british opening the borders of the mandate of palestine to all jews resulted in an influx of jewish immigrants and subsequent disenfranchisement and displacement of the palestinian population

i’m not going to debate the accuracy or relevance of said point to the discussion of open borders because i don’t give a poo poo and amethyst is using his typical style, but this isn’t that complex

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

starkebn posted:

If the LNP cuts the company tax rate by 5% won't that mean are battling pensioners get 5% less :siren: franking credits :siren:

yes

rose of sharon
Mar 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
i'm a russian jewish fascist and i believe in open immigration, ideally everyone in the world will live in australia and all the other continents will be left to the elements, the tides, the sweet beasts of the field. in my world we slice peter dutton into pieces and feast on his pink and juicy guts. the cornucopia of man

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

BBJoey posted:

i mean the point seems pretty straightforward; the british opening the borders of the mandate of palestine to all jews resulted in an influx of jewish immigrants and subsequent disenfranchisement and displacement of the palestinian population

i’m not going to debate the accuracy or relevance of said point to the discussion of open borders because i don’t give a poo poo and amethyst is using his typical style, but this isn’t that complex
No point in 'debating' it:

1/Amythest
2/A mono culture being relocated into another mono culture has zero correspondence to any actual open or multicultural situation.
3/The whole phrase 'open border' is meaningless until defined in some way. The actual existence of any border that was 100% open is effectively vanishingly small in comparison to all other situations. The best example I can think of is colonialism (eg) Terra Nullis. Even then, once the Brits raised the flag they weren't keen on the Dutch or the French participating.

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

Cartoon posted:

No point in 'debating' it:

1/Amythest
2/A mono culture being relocated into another mono culture has zero correspondence to any actual open or multicultural situation.
3/The whole phrase 'open border' is meaningless until defined in some way. The actual existence of any border that was 100% open is effectively vanishingly small in comparison to all other situations. The best example I can think of is colonialism (eg) Terra Nullis. Even then, once the Brits raised the flag they weren't keen on the Dutch or the French participating.

So European Jews and Palestinians are both monocultures, that that is what led to the tensions? What is it about a diverse and far flung ethnic group that makes them a monoculture, Cartoon? Same question for Palestine.

The phrase "open border" isn't meaningless, it's a simple concept, bell jar said that we should let everyone in, no questions asked. stop beating around the bush.

SadisTech
Jun 26, 2013

Clem.
(((Immigrants)))

rose of sharon
Mar 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
all european jews are exactly like me, in fact we're a clonal species

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-22/anz-internet-banking-fault-leaves-customers-in-limbo/9576376

quote:

ANZ banking fail leaves customers unable to withdraw more than $200
Who is writing these headlines?

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

The ABC website really has gone to absolute poo poo. It's breathtaking.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

rose of sharon posted:

i'm a russian jewish fascist and i believe in open immigration, ideally everyone in the world will live in australia and all the other continents will be left to the elements, the tides, the sweet beasts of the field. in my world we slice peter dutton into pieces and feast on his pink and juicy guts. the cornucopia of man

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

starkebn posted:

If the tax rate is going from 30% to 25% doesn't that mean a 16.7% drop in the rate and therefore a 16.7% drop in the franking credits?

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

Senor Tron posted:

If the tax rate is going from 30% to 25% doesn't that mean a 16.7% drop in the rate and therefore a 16.7% drop in the franking credits?

How could they consider such a dastardly thing?

Dimebag
Jul 12, 2004
Won't anybody think of the battlers*

*FYGM

Whitlam
Aug 2, 2014

Some goons overreact. Go figure.

JBP posted:

Westgate tunnel directly benefits me and owns.

:same:

rose of sharon
Mar 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
is it the rain that has inflamed our passions so

rose of sharon
Mar 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
when it rains i get extremely horny and racist

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?

asio posted:

at one point didn't somebody have a plan to put israel up in the kimberly? a whole wars worth of refugees taken in by australia all at once! just imagine is such a bold plan could be proposed today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

Robodog posted:

at one point didn't somebody have a plan to put israel up in the kimberly? a whole wars worth of refugees taken in by australia all at once! just imagine is such a bold plan could be proposed today!

Except the Israeli émigrés would never have accepted that.

• Locked thread