Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
A :nws: xkcd?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

Not the first :nws:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Disney: hell factory of horrors

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:3:

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
I love the wallpaper only in one panel to make me wonder if there's more to it than meets the eye.

There's not.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

I like her comics and even watch her streams occasionally, but it's weird how every time she posts a comic it's a race whether I see it on her actual feed first, or on some uncredited repost on Imgur where "YE" is invariably in the top 10 comments.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

if those two lean any further back theyre gonna fall over :ohdear:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That art style is adorable :3:

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

I really appreciate the pit stains.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Is that like identifying vore fetishists by their character's hyperdetailed mouths?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Or identifying vanilla sex people by their loving renditions of dick.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Gunnerkrigg Court seems to be moving towards some kind of climax. I'm curious where they're going with it.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

im not :hehe:

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I think you mean :c00lbutt:

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

BioEnchanted posted:

Gunnerkrigg Court seems to be moving towards some kind of climax. I'm curious where they're going with it.
I stuck around through Jeanne and then realized that I don't particularly care about any of the other parts of the plot. The robot stuff is sometimes neat but nothing about Annie resonates with me in any way.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Mezzanine posted:

I like her comics and even watch her streams occasionally, but it's weird how every time she posts a comic it's a race whether I see it on her actual feed first, or on some uncredited repost on Imgur where "YE" is invariably in the top 10 comments.
What does "YE" mean? And does she have an actual website? Where is one is supposed to find her comics?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tiggum posted:

What does "YE" mean? And does she have an actual website? Where is one is supposed to find her comics?

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."

Tiggum posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6EoRBvdVPQ

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Tiggum posted:

Where is one is supposed to find her comics?

Her tumblr

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

seeing as I kinda shoulda posted it to begin with

http://shubbabang.tumblr.com/

And her talking mentioning said comic being reposted, for good measure

https://twitter.com/Shubbabang/status/948285369484828679

Mezzanine has a new favorite as of 03:53 on Mar 23, 2018

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I miss the days of dedicated websites with first/last/forward/backward navigation buttons.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Len posted:

I miss the days of dedicated websites with first/last/forward/backward navigation buttons.

There is no comic (or anything else) good enough to make me deal with Tumblr's user interface. It's like someone tried to make a website that's as inconvenient to use as humanly possible.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Tiggum posted:

There is no comic (or anything else) good enough to make me deal with Tumblr's user interface. It's like someone tried to make a website that's as inconvenient to use as humanly possible.
It's not impossible to put in some basic navigation on a Tumblr page that works like any other website. The pretty rad queer revenge comic Bash Back has the standard First / Previous / Next / Latest navigation link setup, for example.

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
the big problem with tumblr there is that users can pick the style of their own blogs... and a lot of those styles are completely loving unreadable

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

same

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Just Offscreen posted:

Tazmania, I think.

That explains so much.

You
Oct 6, 2009

same, but without a friend

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

ne

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

BioEnchanted posted:

We'll find out in 2025.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Tiggum posted:

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Who wouldn't be proud of a dude who likes to get high and can bake muffins? That's marriage material.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I get high on life, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

shelley posted:

the big problem with tumblr there is that users can pick the style of their own blogs... and a lot of those styles are completely loving unreadable
Oh, so like regular websites then?