Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Holy poo poo, Geordi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av

This bear has NO honor!

I'm also strangely enthralled by the adventures of slippery burger. Astounding as Geordi murking Rambo is, i'm rooting for the burger to win.

As for my tributes, Buer didn't accomplish much, Behemoth is just loafing around doing gently caress all, and Andras is acting like a demented frat boy.

I Said No fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Mar 20, 2018

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I want my tributes to win obviously but burger and Worf are both up there

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

If Homestar dies, then yeah, I'll root for Double Double too. Slippery greasy bastard. I'd also like to think that Nick Cave was shot by Stagger Lee.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Oh poo poo, looks like Geordi and Worf found out about the plot. RUN, MONOBEAR! RUN AS FAST AS YOUR STUBBY LITTLE LEGS CAN CARRY YOU!

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

CHARIZARD used SMOKESCREEN
It doesn't affect GEORDI THE BLASTOISE!
TIME: PRESENT DAY. LOCATION: RESISTANCE HQ.

Louis! LEAVE MY TOMATO SAUCE ALONE! I'm trying to cook dinner here!

(scampers away silently)

Leave the man alone when he's whipping up the vittles!

I wonder how Brain and Dwight are doing at the White House?

Oh, Chiyo...I don't know. I'm really worried that this time they've moved the games out of our reach. Reports of disappearances have been filtering in, so we know they're still being held...but where?

I'm sure you'll figure it out! You guys are the best!

I don't get it! Addams magic has never failed like this before...even if they were being held in another dimension, we should be able to find them!

(comes running in) Guys! Guys! The CIA is at our door! They've brought some...thing ...they say they dug up that claims to have escaped from the current games! They're requesting access to the base!

Well, hurry! Let them in!

Hurray! Hurray for President Garfield and his Gmen! Who is it? Who did they find?

I don't know! But they definitely aren't a bear.

TO BE CONTINUED

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
After reading through the game up until now, I'm going to guess that's the Shredder.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
It's the Bear.

Or cyborg Picard. Locotus of Borg maybe?

I Said No
May 21, 2007

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

I'm not going to miss the war criminal rapist guy.
That sandwich is acting very peculiar...I'm not sure I trust it.
Are you seriously worried that the sandwich is the traitor?
i like sammichs
Can you blame me for being a little paranoid? I mean, back on the cruise ship one of the HOSTS was a member of the goddamn resistance...

I Said No
May 21, 2007

Slippery Burger's Slip Count: 3 slips, plus one active three-man plot to kill it that it has thus far evaded.

I love the mental image of Worf working together with an obese elephant demon to murder someone.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

I'd imagine Celebrimbor would have plenty of material given the shadow of mordor games.

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

Aren't you worried that sending a skull shaped hunk of meat to the dawn of time might have negative effects on the timeline?
Nah, I'll clean up any anomalies that might occur later...or let that Starfleet Temporal Affairs group handle it for me.
hee hee what is sammich doing how is that possible
I'm starting to like that Sandwich more now that it has had a sudden increase in "trans"fats...I'd love to take it down to the old In-N-Out...if you know what I mean
I do believe that the "sammich" is a veggieburger now...

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Space Talion :black101:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

EorayMel posted:

Space Talion :black101:

Michael Doran voice pack when

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

I see the crew of the Enterprise finally brushed up on their historical records.

If I'm right about Shredder, I have no idea how the resistance is going to react to finding this on their doorstep. Then again, the vortex might just spit it out somewhere else.

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

TIME: PRESENT DAY. LOCATION: RESISTANCE HQ.

Eek! What are you?
Hiya, toots. I'm a skull, made outta meat.
So let me get this straight...you were 350 years in the future and halfway across the galaxy?
Thas rite.
And you...you managed to use the ship's power source to open a portal back to the past?
Well, ya see when we gots there all the peeps were all arguin' bout if time travel was possible or not, most of us bein from diffrant times n all. 'n see, I meets this guy with a metal hat n he says "you fools I am an expert at dimensions and time travel I do that poo poo all the time."
Who was that?
I dunno I think 'e call 'imself tha choppa or somethin dumb like that. Anyhoots, I follows him around 'n he was all "no cage can contain the choppa" 'n then he did this crazy poo poo to this glowing blue stick and next ya know a shiny door opens 'n he jumped in 'n was gone man.
So you followed him?
No way man, I 'ad no idea where 'e was goin. I's smart though, I went ta the ship's library 'n I read up on what wuz goin on. I learned so much poo poo man, I learned poo poo those goofy future peeps hadn't figured out yet! I figured I could control the shiny door meself, but...well...
The CIA said you were dug out of the ground by construction workers building the Guntersville Walmart in 1991, and that you were cataloged as a Native American artifact and stuck in a drawer in the back of a museum.
'is true. Cept I guess I was underground for like 400,000 years before they dugs me out. But I jus now woke up, 'n scared the poo poo outta some interns at dat museum.
Well now we know where the games are being held...but how do we get there? Can you open a portal from here to there?
Not less you gots anudda of dem glowy blue sticks hanging round this timezone. Besides, I wuz off on me first try by likes half a million years. But I knows how ta stop the games...lissen up....

TO BE CONTINUED

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
loving Meat Skull

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Really?! George Veditz and Laurent Clerc both went down early? Do I need to file this with the ADA?’

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

That's right Wesley, keep mopping those floors! And don't think I haven't noticed that you've been hanging out with Ms. Gibson...do I smell romance?
World Peace's kill count is now 7... I'm really starting to worry about him.
Come on now, that dude is like the most blood thirsty tribute since the Antifa Punisher.
HEY GUYS SUP.
Ack! How did you get in here? We're in another dimension!
ASTRAL PROJECTION YO. HEY, NICE BEAR!
i'm bear
Very impressive. Hey Tim, I like this guy, can he stay?
NOOOOOOO! YOU MUST BE A SPY! YOU CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN'T BEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEERE
(is immediately sent to the 2nd of August, 216 BC smack in the middle of the Battle of Cannae. Dressed as a Roman)
Ah, Timmy, really? Over reaction, much?
hey where did bear like human go why did lady push him in a hole

(that's it for tonight folks, sorry for the small update! games will continue tomorrow night)

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Metta World Peace, man. He can't be stopped.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

So much for human appetites being a mystery to Celebrimbor.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

World peace by removal of anyone who resists.

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

I've got a surprise for you, Timmy! Some wacky shenanigans are about to occur! I've *sabotaged* the replicators!
I don't care. I've got to find the spy!....I've...
....got to kill them! but who...
Meta World Peace! No one is that bloodthirsty...it must be a ruse! It must!
Dude, I'm like, reading his mind right now and he's all "MUST KILL MUST WIN THE HUNGER GAMES!"
...and...and...Worf! All that talk of honor! He'd be the first to join the resistance...must...
...CUT OFF HIS HEAD!!
Seriously? Worf is native to this time, how could he possibly join a resistance movement from 350 years?
THEIR HEADS! THEIR HEADS!

now i want jalapeno poppers

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Who is it?! I bet it's Wesley!

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Is it the loving burger? Has it been the burger all along?!?!

I Said No
May 21, 2007

That's like the third loving time Andras has tried to manufacture guns. I guess he's staying true to his roots of enabling people to murder the poo poo out of each other.

EDIT:
Also technically wouldn't Meat Skull be the spy, despite being out of the game?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I Said No posted:

EDIT:
Also technically wouldn't Meat Skull be the spy, despite being out of the game?

That's what you would think :ssh:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Does Wesley even know he's in this? He hasn't done anything he doesn't usually do.

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

I would say that decapitating the front-runner kinda ruins the whole experiment but you-do-you I guess.
I feel better now, the spy must be dead!
Actually no, but whatevs!
WHAT!?

I wonder who Yezhov's friend was?
aw wesley i wanted the sammich...

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

...How did he die? Are we missing an update? :ohdear:

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

whoops lost an event in between two pictures from dayshift 5:

Spies...spies everywhere!
Calm down my man, we got this under control! Hey, Wesley, the FLOORS ARE ALL POOPY AGAIN!

i want someone to snuggle with too

Well slap my rear end and call me Spanky, you got him! It was the Goblin Shark all along! How did you know he was the spy?
R...really? I did! I knew it was him! Who could trust that face!?
No, of course not, how could a friggin goblin shark be the spy? That's it, the continuum bans you from any further executions because OH EM GEE YOU ARE TERRIBLE AT IT.
st...st...STOP IT STOP VERBALLY SAYING EARLY 21ST CENTURY INTERNET SLANG.
All your base are belong to us! Roffle copter.
I HATE...I HATE YOU! You took the games from me...you mock me! I hate you all!
Double You Tee Eff! Wesley grew a beard. LOL!

can i snuggle with him

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I do love Will Wheaton can take the piss out of himself tho

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

The burger went down to Wesley? That's one heckuva plot twist.

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

TIME: PRESENT DAY. LOCATION: SITUATION ROOM, THE WHITEHOUSE
So you're telling me that the meat skull wants us to send a message to a family in Scotland, who will embed it into their history, until the birth of their descendant, a combatant of the current games, is able to receive it 300 years from now?
I know it seems farfetched, but this is our only lead. Besides, the skull has told us enough that we can safely believe he was, at least, present in a Hunger Game.
But the instructions for this future person...I don't understand how they help to end the games.
The skull was very evasive on this...he claims that he read some stuff in the future ship's library that gave him this idea. I don't think he's telling us the whole story.
As a skull person myself...I'm just as baffled as the rest of you. But, I gather that we need the help of some strange individual who already appeared in the games in the past...and the only way to reach them is to send a message to this other person in the future. The skull won't say who this is though, and the description seems very vague.
Wait...I think I know what's going on! I know who we need! But I don't know why the skull thinks we need them....I'll get the British prime minister on the phone, let's track down that Scottish family immediately!

TO BE CONTINUED

Polly Toodle fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Mar 23, 2018

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
WEESLEYYYYY

I Said No
May 21, 2007

gently caress off, Wesley! :argh:

Leos Klein
Mar 11, 2011

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

My cheeseburger :negative:

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.

Leos Klein posted:

My cheeseburger :negative:

You lived your life like a candle in the wind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polly Toodle
Apr 21, 2010

Redbull induced cardiac arrest has soothed my anger...for now.
LMAO
Don't push me.

Really, Wesley? Our friend and hero Double-Double wasn't enough for you?
can i eat wesley if he wins
Wait...could he be the spy? He's been acting pretty nonchalant this whole game.
Lol, getting warmer, Timmy!
Hey...is it ok if we do that thing we discussed earlier? You know....
Fine whatever I can't even pretend to understand why you like this.

Some people like to sit back with a cold beer and relax, some people just like to watch others foam at the mouth and slowly die from Chlorine gas exposure. Guess which one I am?
The STUPID one, besides, your odd fascination with chemical warfare MISSED THE SPY LOL.
Bah!?

can i open an art gallery later with all the pretty musical horsies