Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Tamitha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Face the Essence.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

The Essence.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Tammy and the E

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009

Maple Leaf posted:

Do we play against Sir Gilman and the Pyrehearts, ranked sixth, at the Pit of Milithe...

I take it you mean Sir Deluge? This LP will have one less reader if we start infighting, and with our 2nd cutest party member, at that. :colbert:

Also I'm voting for Sir Deluge and the Pyrehearts.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Shinji117 posted:

Tamitha and the Essense

Because letting Manley get close before snatching away his hopes sounds fun.

Also because kinda want to avoid Tamitha having a go at leaving while her sister is in our party, cause that sounds like a recipe for problems.

As hilarious as it is to gently caress up Manley, I have to vote for facing the Pyrehearts, precisely because I want to see what happens if Pam and Tam face off with an elevator ticket at stake.

actually I'd rather vote to face Manley to clear the way, but i can't split the Not Birds vote

Olive Branch
May 26, 2010

There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

I'm going to be the dissenter here (that's a good name for a team, "The Dissenters") and vote for fighting Manley and the Chastity. Front show tickets to a sister blood feud after freeing the one person who hates Harps? Throw those drama bombs!

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010

Maple Leaf posted:

For anyone that’s had it in their mind to select Manley whenever he comes up: as fun as it is to punch him in the face over and over, we’ll get much more content and character progression if we don’t do that. It’s fine if we want to play against him now if we want, but, try not to pick him every single time he shows up.

drat.

I mean I'm cool with Manley, I just wanted to vote for the Accusers every time they come up.

I'll vote for the Pyrehearts.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I have no vote, just wanted to say that the Fate are the best. :shobon:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Olive Branch posted:

I'm going to be the dissenter here (that's a good name for a team, "The Dissenters") and vote for fighting Manley and the Chastity. Front show tickets to a sister blood feud after freeing the one person who hates Harps? Throw those drama bombs!

Sounds about right to me, voting this

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
oh god we really are splitting the Not-Bird vote :negative:

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Olive Branch posted:

or, perhaps, the Dissidents?

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true
The vote is first to five; we're playing against Tamitha and the Essence next.

Now that I think about it, though, maybe that's a little unfair? Like, I realize today was a pretty busy day for some of America's more populated areas, so some people might not have been too invested in a Pyre Let's Play, and I usually update late at night when the vote's at the mercy of the night owls. I could change it to most-after-a-certain-time if we want.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

A 24-hour voting window is pretty common. I don't think there's any real harm in switching to that.

Olive Branch
May 26, 2010

GreyjoyBastard posted:

oh god we really are splitting the Not-Bird vote :negative:

GreyjoyBastard posted:

or, perhaps, the Dissidents?
Thankfully the Downside doesn't have First Past the Post voting necessitating triangulation and neo-liberalism loving over their elections. :v:

Dissidents is a good name, alongside the Accusers. I'd argue that Volfred is all but making the Nightwings that at this point with his revolutionary tendencies against the dogma of the Commonwealth state.

Maple Leaf posted:

The vote is first to five; we're playing against Tamitha and the Essence next.

Now that I think about it, though, maybe that's a little unfair? Like, I realize today was a pretty busy day for some of America's more populated areas, so some people might not have been too invested in a Pyre Let's Play, and I usually update late at night when the vote's at the mercy of the night owls. I could change it to most-after-a-certain-time if we want.
24-hour voting sounds good to me. And also, I think you mean night imps or night harps!

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Tamitha and the Essence

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Bruceski posted:

Tamitha and the Essense

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Mae :3:

I do absolutely love Almer's fake dog nose. Any chance next season we throw the finals to the Fate?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Almer. Motivation: filial piety.

I believe this means that he has officially attained honorary good boy status?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Olive Branch posted:

Thankfully the Downside doesn't have First Past the Post voting necessitating triangulation and neo-liberalism loving over their elections. :v:

Dissidents is a good name, alongside the Accusers. I'd argue that Volfred is all but making the Nightwings that at this point with his revolutionary tendencies against the dogma of the Commonwealth state.

24-hour voting sounds good to me. And also, I think you mean night imps or night harps!

i mean, i agree

it would fit well for a bunch of Bad Dogs

Olive Branch
May 26, 2010

GreyjoyBastard posted:

i mean, i agree

it would fit well for a bunch of Bad Dogs

Yeah, but I don't think I see myself as a bad dog, nor is Volfred one :(

I don't know if "Dissidents" or "Dissenters" works best for Barker's team name, honestly. They're both solid.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

dizzy dentures

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Glazius posted:

Almer. Motivation: filial piety.

I believe this means that he has officially attained honorary good boy status?

He is absolutely a Good Boy, he got himself exiled just to not leave his father. Both Dalbert and Almer are the most sympathetic of the rival characters by a long shot, although one or two of the others could at least seem deserving of freedom too, depending on your opinions.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

One of the others is Tamitha, because gently caress the Commonwealth tbh.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
Dalbert looking at his son and going "eeeeh?" rules

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

apparently no love for Udmildhe and her agenda to feed everybody to Sportsball Lavos

she's not even the most fun to hate, because Manley exists

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Just caught up here, so forgive the late post...

Maple Leaf posted:

: You know the formalities, of course. Show me, then, what you have learned thus far about the Rites. Here, in this trial, it shall be just you, my Beyonders, and your lovely Reader. Let us see now how you fare.

: Formalities – Gameplay

They changed this trial since I played it, I think. Ti'zo faced against three demons when I did their trial. I ended up having to set the difficulty level to Easy just to deal with this trial. It was... not fun.

vdate
Oct 25, 2010

Ze Pollack posted:

Dalbert looking at his son and going "eeeeh?" rules

Yeah, this made me laugh and laugh and laugh when I saw it myself. Dalbert really is pretty much the best.

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

: In what wasn’t really a close vote at all, we’re going to the Glade of Lu to challenge Tamitha and the Essence. I can’t speak for the thread and what we collectively have in mind, but I have a hunch as to why we’re targeting her.

Gfy

: So we’re to have another brush with Tamitha. Perhaps she’ll spare me yet another moment of her time. She’s here because of me, and I am here for her.

: Pamitha then tells you more of your next adversary, her own blood-sister.

: After retreating to the mountains centuries ago, the Harps refused to join the Commonwealth, and those old tensions boiled over into raids, or skirmishes, or all-out war. Flight tacticians such as Tamitha gave the Highwing Remnants a swift and powerful military presence to this day, despite the Harps’ small numbers.

: If that’s true, Tamitha is some kind of military genius, and she should be our most significant enemy of the lot. Her most intense competition is a witch that’s leading a cult; a disgraced constable; and a demon that’s really good at Sportsball. And, let’s not forget, Tamitha would very much like to get out of the Downside so she can burn the Commonwealth and murder everyone in it.

: She once hatched ambitious plans to overthrow the Commonwealth, breaching its defenses so her sisters could rain down untold destruction. On the darkest night of the year, she led a daring infiltration mission deep into her enemies’ lands. It almost worked.

: However, she was betrayed by someone very close to her, someone branded a Commonwealth sympathizer… Pamitha.

: Tamitha was caught, clipped, and subsequently exiled as a prisoner of war. But being trapped within the Downside only stoked her fury.

: …I wound up in here not too long afterwards. Anyway, it’s complicated, what happened between us. What I did, I did for her own good, and that of all our Sisters.

: Though, I’m beginning to doubt that Tamitha will ever see it that way. We’ll see I suppose, but for now I’d best try and catch what sleep I’m able. Pleasant dreams, then, darling.

: You bid a good night to Pamitha in turn. No time now to make flight preparations, though come morning, the blackwagon will press onward.

: Hmm… I’m guessing one of either Mae, Pamitha, or Rukey. Mae, to talk about Almer; Pamitha, to talk about Tamitha; or Rukey, to talk about Dalbert.

: Right on, let’s see what’s on Mae’s mind. I’m sure she’s got a million and one thoughts she’d like to share about her new ‘friend.’

: Mae seems very happy about something, and has been chanting softly to herself. On closer inspection, however, she seems to be engaged in conversation with the wagon wall.

: …and so, after the Rite he said to me, I think he said to me, ‘Farewell.’ Can you believe it, little brother? He said that, then he left, to go find Mister Dalbert, who went on ahead?

: We have a lot in common, don’t we? Friends are supposed to have a lot in common, right?

: Well, not necessarily. Having a lot in common can help, but if you two have a handful of differences, it could make for exciting conversation and exploration. Opposites attract, and all that.

: For instance, um… we’re both fighting for those we care about, for those who helped us when we needed it, is that not so? He is very lucky to have met Mister Dalbert, isn’t he?

: She falls silent for a time, then….

: …It cannot be that the Eight Scribes intended that all of us just have to fight each other all the time. It just cannot be. So many whom we face… they don’t like us very much, do they….

: Because… if we prevail against them, it must mean… that they cannot go home. Even if they really want to. So that’s why they don’t like us.

: Mae figured it out before everyone else in the Nightwings. She’s a smart girl.

: You want to know what I think, little brother? I think the Scribes put us together in all this so we can learn from one another, and grow closer together, as friends!

: This is what I think, little brother! And I told them so! And, maybe the next time I see Almer and Mister Dalbert again, they will be happier to see me, then!

: She bounds off, noticing you as she goes.

: :wave:

: You sense some burden has been lifted from her, and her knowledge of the Rites, however informal it may be, has crystallized into a deeper understanding.

: Goddamn. Mae is already one of our more powerful players. Permanent bonuses like these aren’t unique to her, but her getting it first just inches her further away from the rest of her team. Not that that’s a bad thing, of course.

: That was a rousing conversation with a wall! Let’s wind down with a good recliner and a good book.

Gfy

: With all that done, we just need to… head all the way back to Black Basin. We had just come from there! drat, it’s a good thing we have wings.

: As we cross into Jomuer Valley again, we meet the Accusers, still pitched on the ground, and the Pyrehearts, which just so happened to be in the area. The Withdrawn aren’t anywhere to be found – I wonder what the rush is?

: Let’s go say hi.

: Only if you let it.

: J-j-just, leave this wretched knight in peace! He wants nothing more to do with you!! S-so, go AWAY!

: Given that he just described himself as ‘wretched,’ it sounds like he’s had a rough time of it with his last Rite against the Dissidents. Except… he won that, according to the ledger.

: Whatever, he’s not in a squawking mood, so I’ll leave him to it. As much fun as that isn’t.

: But, as we head to leave Jomuer Valley, we meet another friend in the sky…

: Too bad we all got somewhere else to be. Though we Tempers sure are flattered that you took the time to ram right into us again.

: Be seeing you around.

: I mean, I’d like to ram into someone new, but nobody’s around and you happened to be right there. If someone else is around, I’ll be sure to go after them instead.

: Unfortunately for us, our flight back up to Black Basin is completely uneventful. There are no new points of interest and no friends to bump into and say hi on our way up. Everyone that we met on the ground on the way to the Prairie – the Dissidents, the Chastity, and so forth – are all uprooted and have gone on to their next Rite, wherever they are. Our journey up through the Sea of Solis and through the Deathless Tempest are completely barren.

: When we arrive in Black Basin proper, at least, there’s a point of interest at the Glade of Lu for us to admire.

: The hidden Glade of Lu is nigh impossible to find on foot, though, there it lies, below us… protected even now by the enchantment of Lu Sclorian Hundred-Minds. I understand the river named for him is rather famous in your Commonwealth? The mouth of that River Sclorian opens wide not very far from here.

: It was there that Limbless Arizech was defeated, turning the region lush, and livable, at least for certain denizens. Although, of course, not everyone believes this.

: Well, I mean, if I’m expected to believe the horse skeleton and the human skeleton, I could probably believe that a tree slapped around whatever an Arizech is.

: Your adversaries the Essence must be working to find their way there even now… good fortune in your Rite against them, Reader.

: Right! Unfortunately, we can’t just land at the Glade, for the same reason Mega Man can’t just teleport into Wily’s Castle, or at least to the end of the stage, and that’s because

: It comes down to Gilman getting a bit of Enlightenment, or getting something of value with Rukey. Regardless of what I want, we had both Rukey and Sir Gilman in the same Rite just last update, against the Fate, but we had voted to put Rukey in first. We’re just a little bit more biased in his favour, so, let’s go ahead and get scavenging.

: Looks like Sir Gilman’s going to get some excitement either way, though! Nobody in the blackwagon’s in a particularly talkative mood, so, may as well just get that squared away.

: Before we hit up Sandra, let’s take another quick leaf through the Book. Those pages aren’t going to read themselves.

Gfy

: With those last two pages (which, coincidentally, were about Sandra and her triumvirate’s role in the Rites), we’re… actually all caught up on pages. That was simultaneously faster than I thought it’d be, and also exactly as fast as I figured, given that I flipped through the pages two at a time, and once at every stop. Naturally, we’ll be getting more pages the more we play the game and explore the world, but until we get another page, we’re all done for now.

: Speaking of Sandra…

: I just wanted to check in on my favourite apparition. What’s happening with you, Sandra?

: …Leave me alone, Reader… I am in no mood to talk at you this time.

: Oh.

: She is concerned about something, but you cannot sense what, and she refuses to say.

: …I see little need to keep on blathering about to you, as once I did.

: I thought–

: I should not have let you in…. Begone. My services are yours, but this place is my own.

: But we–

: … that sucks. Just last update, Sandra was saying the nicest things about how much she appreciated our company. I’ll give her the space she wants, although given how long she’s been around, she’s probably not very good at changing her mind. Hopefully she’ll open back up to us in the future.

: In the meantime, we do have need of her services. One of our own was summoned for a slapfight with three of yours, I heard?

: You need but choose among those unenlightened fools with whom you travel.

: You mean this one?

: You ask Sandra to administer one of her special trials for Sir Gilman.

: You think that dimwit of a wyrm has any chance…? Perhaps you are correct, though I put little stock in him, myself. Though, let us bring him forth.

: Master-Reader, is this knight perchance in trouble for something…?

: Depends on how you look at it, Gilman. Good luck in there.

Gfy

: The apparition Sandra appears, and unfastens her mask.

: Listen, well, Wyrm. You answer to me here.

: Um! As you will, Your Highness!

: Your Highness. I like the sound of that. Though flattery will get you nowhere, here.

: Demonstrate your competence to me, then, Wyrm. You shall have to do it mostly on your own, though under the guidance of your lovely Reader. I trust you are prepared.

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

: Of course, Your Highness! This knight accepts this challenge!

: Challenge Accepted – Gameplay

: WHAA—By the scales of the Underking Ores, what is that you have?!

: By the scales of the Underking… we got one of the Underking’s scales! It’s a funny joke, you see.

: This will really significantly boost Sir Gilman’s ‘ninja-strike’ capabilities. He’s already one of our best characters for leaping in and getting a snipe on the enemy’s Pyre; with this, he can do it from even further away, making him harder to intercept and allowing him to get into a wider position before he’s in striking distance. It doesn’t do much for his already-weak offense or defense, and it doesn’t improve his greatest strength, which is his agility, but as soon as he gets any momentum at all, he’ll be a real pain in the rear end for any team we’ve got on the defense.

: Now that we’ve got that done, let’s spend some time with Rukey, our other speedster.

: At Rukey’s behest, you explore the leaves and branches of Cinderroot. However, the search proves fruitless, and you see little reason to keep at it.

: Um… I’m beginning to think there isn’t anything here after all, chum.

: You exchange some words of consolation as you head back to the blackwagon, where you should still have time to pursue your Vocations.

: gently caress that noise. I came here to scavenge, and I’m drat well gonna scavenge.

: Oh, wow, I wasn’t expecting an option like this. I was expecting the same options I was given last time I scavenged in Black Basin (volcanic side): either vendor trash or a heaping helping of Stardust. But this time, the game is offering me vendor trash and Enlightenment.

: On the one hand, I am always in the market for some extra cash, and if I really wanted some more Enlightenment, I would have chosen to tutor somebody with my Vocation. But, on the other hand… I have no idea how I can ‘scavenge’ for Enlightenment, like the game is suggesting is possible. I haven’t the faintest clue what would happen if I chose to go to Shorn Stumps.

: I’ll admit, I’m curious. Maybe it’ll be Enlightenment across my entire crew, rather than just a single player? Maybe it’ll be less, or more, Enlightenment for one person than tutoring would have given me? I couldn’t begin to guess – and that’s why I’m going to pick it.

: Interesting. This Wisdom Trace will grant the same amount of Enlightenment as a tutoring session, but I can sell it for an easy 50 Sol if I wanted, and I don’t have to choose right now who I want to give it to. If any of our players lags behind a bit, this will give them a big boost.

: This wasn’t what I was expecting at all, and I’ll admit it’s kind of underwhelming when it does the exact same thing as a tutoring session, but, hey, now I know. I wouldn’t call this diversion a waste.

: With us quickly running out of things to do and people to talk to in the blackwagon (:smith: ), this journey towards our next Rite feels significantly shorter than the last two. We’ll see how long that pattern keeps up.

Gfy

: Some new pages, to coincide with the fact that we’re fresh out. No new conversations, and, as always, Ron has something new in his stock for us to check out. Good ol’ Ron.

: The Rites don’t take place until the night, so, let’s kill some time with yet more reading. We’ve really giving the Book of Rites a good thumb-through this update!

Gfy

: What’s new on the menu, Ron?

: He shows you several bottles of multi-colored liquids of some sort: Sun Serum, Star Serum, and Moon Serum.

: Ron, these are just different flavours of Corona with blank labels on them.

: Yeah, they, uhhh, they taste pretty good I guess, and besides, they can give you just the little lift you need, know what I mean? You get thirsty for ‘em, don’t even worry, I can get more soon!

: So, rather than some new trinkets or anything, Ron’s peddling some booze to go with his hard drugs. Like the Wisdom Trace, they’re one-time use ‘Talismans’ that can give us temporary buffs on whoever we use them on.

: In particular, the Moon Serum gives the drinker +4 Presence; the Star gives +4 Quickness; and the Sun gives +4 Hope. They retail for 38, 35, and 30 Sol respectively.

: They aren’t bad bonuses by any means, and hell, I wouldn’t mind stocking up on them every now and again, except that, with the cheapest one going for a whole 30 Sol, they are chokingly expensive. They are very much a luxury drink that I can only afford to pop open for special occasions – maybe for a Liberation Rite, or something.

: That said, I’m not just here to window shop. Last update, I said I wanted that Scoop of Stardust but I wanted a bit of float from the Burning Promise before I took the plunge. One maxed-out Rite later, and…

: That’s enough for me for now.

: Tell all your friends about us, because, I already told mine!

: Let’s go slap around some birds.

: The afternoon is just beginning to give way to nightfall as you and your companions finish making preparations for the coming Rite. Through all the ceremony, you realize Pamitha is nowhere to be found. The last anybody saw of her was shortly after the blackwagon came to rest here at the Glade of Lu.

: She returns just as you are beginning to plan a search for her.

: Sorry to have worried you, there, Reader darling. Just getting a little antsy, is all. Had to go and spread my wings a bit, and shake away the nerves.

: She is holding something back…

: <drat you, Reader. Get out. Get out… GET OUT!>

: You’re awfully tense for someone with nothing to hide, Pamitha. Please don’t make me regret all those updates I spent changing my mind about you.

: …Anyhow! It looks as if the show’s about to start. I shall be in the field, with the others!

: As Pamitha departs, you see she is right, as the stars above begin to shine. You know she is about to face her sister, Tamitha, once again. You accept that it is a very private matter between them.

Maple Leaf fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Mar 30, 2018

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Gfy

: Finally!

: Something else catches your notice in the sky, this time… strange new stars shimmering about the ones you recognize.

: …The Greater Titans have returned.

: Some of them… and merely in spirit, not in form, but… those dark stars are a portentous sign. Though they may light your way, beware the path which they illuminate, Reader.

: Going forward, from here until the end of the game, we’ll have the option to ‘invite the influence of the Titan Stars.’ I mentioned this way back in the very first update that we’ll be dealing with these eventually.

: Supergiant Games have always incorporated a system in their gameplay to increase the challenge of the standard gameplay, and in exchange, giving the player goodies – typically just experience. In Bastion, it was Idols; in Transistor, it was Limiters; and here, it’s constellations.

: If you’re watching along in the videos I upload with the updates, you may have noticed that I have the tendency to kind of steamroll the competition (with the exception of Sandra that one time). Even on the Heightened difficulty, Pyre isn’t exactly the most demanding of games if you know what you’re doing. So, of course I’m going to be using all of the Titan Stars as they come available to me. A story isn’t very relatable or entertaining if the protagonists don’t experience any obstacles in their journey, after all!

: So, let’s see what we’re currently working with.

: As you can see, their effects vary from constellation to constellation, and the reward that we get for completing a Rite with them active is similarly balanced. Arizech gives us an additional 3% more Enlightenment if we prevail, whereas Yslach’s challenge is considerably more intense and gives us an additional 10%.

: Also, can I just point out – way back when we first heard of Yslach, against Udmildhe and the Withdrawn, I compared it to Lavos from Chrono Trigger.

: I can’t be the only one to see this resemblance, can I?

: In any case.

: Bring it on, fuckers.

: The winged exiles of the Essence take position opposite your own companions, and their leader soon asserts herself.

: Pamitha! Come forth. No trickery this time.

: She appears as asked, though remains silent as her blood-sister studies her for a time. Tamitha then reaches for her mask.

: …You look weary to me, Sister.

: …Oh? Too little sleep, I guess. I do get rather anxious sometimes, on the night before one of these things. It can be a lot of pressure.

: Understandable.

: Soon enough, Pamitha cuts through the tension, her tone light as ever.

: So, given further thought to my proposal, then…?

: what

: …I have.

: …And…?

: …And, I think that now is not the time for talk. Besides… your comrades there, surely you give them pause. Even now, they must be questioning your loyalty.

: why would I do that Pam

: Pam

: What…? But, I…

: Oh, cut it with the stammering, Pamitha. It is very unbecoming, you know that. And you be sure to tell those comrades of yours what you proposed to me.

: She dons her mask once more. As she rejoin the other exiles of the Essence, Pamitha hesitates before returning to your group.

: You did what?!

: That I would keep her up-to-date about our progress, and that she could take my place, if ever it was time for me to go.

: You’re spying on us?! And you’re trying to sabotage us!

: But you don’t have to worry. For one thing, she refused. And, for another… well… I’d better tell you later. For now, remember, you can count on me.

: Well, gently caress me sideways.

: It’s time for another vote on who to bring into our next Rite, this time against Tamitha and the Essence. Our options this time are Hedwyn, Rukey, Mae, Ti’zo, and Sir Gilman.

: And Pamitha.

: We’re going to do the voting a little differently this time: rather than making it first to five, we’re instead having the vote last 24 hours. Hopefully, this way, the vote won’t be left at the mercy of the night owls, and the people that only pop in during a certain hour of the day will have an opportunity to cast their vote.

: Remember, though: you can choose any three of our available players, and the order you vote for them matters!

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Sorry for the triple-post update; for some reason SA wasn't letting me put in posts unless they were chopped up, even though they were well under the character limit. I'm thinking it was some temporary bug in their system, but I didn't want to go to bed until the update had been posted and I didn't want to wait any longer.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
I’m curious to see what’s going on with Pamitha so I’d like to see her in the rite. I will always love Ti’zo and I guess Hedwyn can come along since we haven’t seen him in a while I believe.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Pam, Mae and Ti'zo.

Good thing Jodariel isn't here, she probably would have blown up.

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009
Ti'zo, Hedwyn and Pamitha.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Pam, Rukey, Gilman, the best team :colbert:

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015

Level 20 Ores Scale was my mainstay on Sir Gilman in my playthrough... the jumps he can get are ludicrous.

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!
Grimey Drawer
Pam, Mae, Gilman
Gotta go fast!

As for Pamitha, I don't see what she's doing as a betrayal. she's trying to get her sister onto our team cause she knows we're gonna dunk on everyone so hard all the Nightwings are gonna have their freedom. She sounds like a good sister to me.

RedMagus fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Mar 30, 2018

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

I'm wondering why Pamitha is down here now. Speculation, she deliberately got herself exiled because she wanted to help her sister, both in escaping and mellowing out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Pamitha, Ti'zo, Hedwyn

• Locked thread