Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

subpar anachronism posted:

I think this is a popular piece among cockatiels, when I was a teen I had a boy who would whistle it as well from watching my dad watch TV

I think it helps that the theme song is actually whistling. Like, I've definitely whistled the Cheers theme song enough at Yoshi, but I also sing "the Cheers theme, but replaced with bird lyrics" or just the actual song, so it probably confuses him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

https://twitter.com/birdcardigan/status/976967115226820609

love raptor

e: I should probably put the link to the actual poster, Parrot of the Day had it on their twitter but it had the big red price tag over one corner

redgubbinz fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Mar 24, 2018

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
some people call me a space cowboy
some people call me the raptor of love

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
If I'm ever transported back in time, I'm bringing a big jingle ball and a bunch of cardboard.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Captain Log posted:

If I'm ever transported back in time, I'm bringing a big jingle ball and a bunch of cardboard.

Grant: Don't.... move...
Lex: Who's a good bird? *throws a ball with jingly bells inside as far as she can*

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

redgubbinz posted:

https://twitter.com/birdcardigan/status/976967115226820609

love raptor

e: I should probably put the link to the actual poster, Parrot of the Day had it on their twitter but it had the big red price tag over one corner

That cockatoo looks like it could go straight into Horizon Zero Dawn without too much rework

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
https://www.etsy.com/listing/523423335/prehistoric-parrots-downloadable-print

If you want a copy

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
From PYF.

Eejit
Mar 6, 2007

Swiss Army Cockatoo
Cacatua multitoolii

I would lounge on a cockatoo belly if I could, too

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

*sniff sniff*

smells nice time to wreck these

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Is little bird keeping an eye on big bird's cloaca? "Please don't eject anything."

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

nielsm posted:

Is little bird keeping an eye on big bird's cloaca? "Please don't eject anything."
Birds don't have your hangups.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Plant MONSTER. posted:

*sniff sniff*

smells nice time to wreck these
"I could poop on these."

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

Tendai posted:

"I could poop on these."

That’s a meaningless thought for a bird, it’s universally true.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
"If it exists I shits" -bird Descartes

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

The bird tests are:

-Lick it a ton to see if it's okay
-Poop on it
-Tear it into tiny pieces and drag those pieces to various places all of the floor

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
#4: Yell at it

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Tendai posted:

#4: Yell at it

#5: When it does not respond, yell at any nearby people.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
#∞: Yell forever

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Tendai posted:

An avocado shrieking for 20-90 years

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
for eternity

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Tendai posted:

My juvenile cockatiel hasn’t figured out that she can flock call non stop.

But it’s comig. I can feel it.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Which step is "attempt to mate with it"

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

redgubbinz posted:

Which step is "attempt to mate with it"

Depends if it's a male of female. The women of the bird world will just point their rear end at you and give you creepy looks.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Judah just flirted with everything. Eriza would straight up proposition inanimate objects, the tramp

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Yoshi just fucks the bell toy that he also uses as his bed sometimes, we think? Neither of our budgies have been really horny, I guess.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
I had to move a toy from Parakeet Blue Tito Two because he reached a violent level or jerking off with it. But is was sort of enchanting watching the absolute boundless fury with which he approached the task at hand.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Captain Log posted:

I had to move a toy from Parakeet Blue Tito Two because he reached a violent level or jerking off with it. But is was sort of enchanting watching the absolute boundless fury with which he approached the task at hand.
That's how Eriza was when she propositioned her toys, she just seemed so MAD about it in that way only a disgruntled female cockatiel can manage.

Judah just made heart wings and ran through his cute noises repertoire :kimchi:

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
My budgie gets really turned on by my thumb nails. :(

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION
I bought an expensive phone just so I could do the following stupid annoying budgie gifs.

i don't eat weetbix i destroy them / A PHONE / shakebirb

hi res if you're into that sort of thing
https://gfycat.com/BlondPersonalHaddock
https://gfycat.com/UnhappyScrawnyGopher
https://gfycat.com/FearlessPitifulHogget

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Plant MONSTER. posted:

My budgie gets really turned on by my thumb nails. :(

My tiel has been attempting to seduce my toes for a year now. Fortunately, he only humps a certain perch in his cage.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

RoboRodent posted:

My tiel has been attempting to seduce my toes for a year now. Fortunately, he only humps a certain perch in his cage.

My thumbs (although he has a small bell that gets him randy each time) are the only things he tries to mate with. It's amazing how persistent he is. How I wish he would move on.

*sees thumb* *squeaks* *pecks thumbnail 100 times in one millisecond* *bob bob* *run side to side while bobbing* *peckpeckpeck*

iRend posted:

A PHONE

So it really is a universal thing

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos
I have three patches of crumbs on my sweatshirt at the moment because my ultra-clingy GCC keeps on eviscerating pellets on me then flying back to his cage to get another. My left shoulder is red, my right shoulder is green, and my left elbow is yellow.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Someone killed my Bird Crazy tag! I shall not rest until...! :falls asleep:

Veritas
Aug 20, 2003
mid floof

post floof

cute mode enganged

powered off

bonus: destruction mode

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION

e2: now including slomo pooping. https://youtu.be/9IU1j70zms0

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qrviCk88vk

uberfloof

iRend fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Mar 27, 2018

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I am extremely happy that you got your new fancy phone and these are all God tier gifs.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I just discovered the slo mo feature

E: moments before the bird noticed phone and was forced to perch

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Mar 27, 2018

Indecisive Squirrel
Apr 28, 2009
Harley the cockatoo has a super cute new video out, including fluffy cloud scritches. :swoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67jQ92cQJdk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Just came back from handing over Pion and Putni to the care while I'm traveling. See you again in 2 ½ week, will miss you.

Earlier today after getting them back into the old cage: