Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Santorum being back in the news reminded me of better times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtJ6yyG_Fps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
Little bummed this is all we got.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/978249938743234560?s=19

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Crabtree posted:

I'll give a poo poo about sensitive poor whites when they kick out the racist politicians they elect, stop harassing victims of gun violence for speaking out, quit champion anti-union practices that make them work longer for less pay, cheer Nazis in and outside of law enforcement and are okay about just forgetting Puerto Rico exists. They deserve poo poo talk from some far flung part of India because they're useful loving idiots for their own oppression.

They've inflicted too much damage to themselves and to other people to be protected from words.

"You stupid hicks I want you to die, why won't you vooooote for me :qq:"

The more I see snotty liberals who think earning people's votes is beneath them, the more I realize how hosed America is probably forever.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Lol, bet he thinks all the protests didn't actually happen

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

There's no way trump knows the word "voluminous"

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Lid posted:

Santorum being back in the news reminded me of better times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtJ6yyG_Fps

lol, I love the loving internet, these are amazing

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Crow Jane posted:

Lol, bet he thinks all the protests didn't actually happen

When they go low, Trump goes high.

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

how stupid do you have to be to survive a gun massacre and still not know the problem is guns.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/03/littleton-columbine/556358/

Easy all you have to be is indoctrinated as gently caress and incredibly loving stupid and easy to manipulate. The dude's language comes right out of some right-wing radio show.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Chilichimp posted:

lol, I love the loving internet, these are amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-CkBrQfKMA

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

VitalSigns posted:

The more I see snotty liberals who think earning people's votes is beneath them, the more I realize how hosed America is probably forever.

I agree that if Crabtree were running for elected office he's taking a bad approach for that.

Pretty sure he's not though.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Speaking of fake, that is 100% some staffer’s tweet

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

lol, the photo op!

these are chock full of amazing jokes

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

VitalSigns posted:

How do you win over racists without adopting racist policies or rhetoric?

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

aware of dog posted:

Seriously, I think someone bought him a "Word-a-Day" calendar this year for x-mas. He's been dabbling with polysyllabic more than three syllables big words a bit lately.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Crows Turn Off posted:

you don't. you excite your people to come out and vote.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

thegalagakid posted:

Easy all you have to be is indoctrinated as gently caress and incredibly loving stupid and easy to manipulate. The dude's language comes right out of some right-wing radio show.

Yeah, it's fine to attack this guy's moronic rhetoric, because it's all spoon fed to him by Limbaugh and Hannity.

The kid's dad must be a super-con so he's been listening to this garbage his whole life just riding around in the car.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

VitalSigns posted:

you can't convince stupid

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
edit, I'm a moron

VitalSigns posted:

"Disliking your political adversaries is bad" sure is a take, my dude.

Democrats earning the votes of loyal republican voters? Are you serious? No, dude, they gotta EARN the votes of the leftist and liberal voters which they regularly fail to do, and the average republican voter needs to become more liberal, or at least less overtly controlled by propaganda. They keep voting red, so it's hard to show them that leftist, much less liberal, policies can improve their lives.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Mar 26, 2018

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

aware of dog posted:

I bet he just shouts from the shitter to the aid outside "what's a big word for bigly?!"

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

VitalSigns posted:

"You stupid hicks I don't want you to die from easily preventable gun violence, starvation in the world's wealthiest nation, or a lack of access to health care, why won't you vooooote for me :qq:"

Fix'd.

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

Crows Turn Off posted:

raising class awareness

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
Taking bets on boltan not making it through April now. Everyone has a knife out for the fucker and it's awesome.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Is it true Trump has never mentioned Stormy by name?

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Groovelord Neato posted:

how stupid do you have to be to survive a gun massacre and still not know the problem is guns.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/03/littleton-columbine/556358/

The line “We've always had guns since the beginning of the founding of our country, but what we haven't always had are children murdering children,” is extra stupid since we've been having school shootings since the literal beginning of the country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#18th_century

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Is it true Trump has never mentioned Stormy by name?

His silence about it is damning enough

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Chilichimp posted:

edit, I'm a moron

"Disliking your political adversaries is bad" sure is a take, my dude.

Democrats earning the votes of loyal republican voters? Are you serious? No, dude, they gotta EARN the votes of the leftist and liberal voters which they regularly fail to do, and the average republican voter needs to become more liberal, or at least less overtly controlled by propaganda. They keep voting red, so it's hard to show them that leftist, much less liberal, policies can improve their lives.

He didn't see "loyal Republican voters", he said "poor whites" (a demographic Hillary won, but not by the margins Democrats usually do)

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/...attack-britain/

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
It isn't the people who have nothing who are the racists, its the ones with something they want to tell themselves is 100% their own gumption and initiative that they willed into themselves from birth, what's a "society"?

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com

Canuckistan posted:

I bet he just shouts from the shitter to the aid outside "what's a big word for bigly?!"
Voluminous is probably on one of his shampoo bottles, or a shampoo ad that runs on Fox News a few times per hour.

Actually, only that second option counts. Our President is not a big reader.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Trying to look as not owned as possible

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

UCS Hellmaker posted:

His silence about it is damning enough

I just want him to rip the bandaid off and call her a liar. Then we can move to the defamation suit side of this story :getin:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Crain posted:

The line “We've always had guns since the beginning of the founding of our country, but what we haven't always had are children murdering children,” is extra stupid since we've been having school shootings since the literal beginning of the country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#18th_century

quote:

August 16, 1856 Florence, Alabama The schoolmaster had a tame sparrow and had warned the students not to harm it, threatening death. One of the boys stepped on the bird and killed it; he was afraid to return to school but did so. After lessons, the master took the boy into a private room and strangled him to death. The boy's father went to the school and shot the schoolmaster dead.[6]

:stare:

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Groovelord Neato posted:

"Liberals like to control others, conservatives like to control themselves." Meanwhile, the Republican party advances on it's long term goal to ban abortion...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/25/opinion/ohio-abortion-ban-bill.html

Numbskulls.

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

Crabtree posted:

I'll give a poo poo about sensitive poor whites when they kick out the racist politicians they elect, stop harassing victims of gun violence for speaking out, quit champion anti-union practices that make them work longer for less pay, cheer Nazis in and outside of law enforcement and are okay about just forgetting Puerto Rico exists. They deserve poo poo talk from some far flung part of India because they're useful loving idiots for their own oppression.

They've inflicted too much damage to themselves and to other people to be protected from words.

I have nothing but contempt for them since 2016. Nothing. I've tried too, because in my heart of hearts I'm a big drat bleeding heart that doesn't want to see anyone hurting...but really, gently caress those people. gently caress the avarice riddled white suburbanite slobs too.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
It would be funny if Trump doesn't know half of the stuff going on. It's entirely possible he himself had nothing to do with Russian meddling in the election and has tried to stop the investigation solely because he thinks it de-legitimizes his victory. It's also possible Cohen did all of this on his own without any input from Trump. He's already reportedly said he couldn't reach Trump before all this went down and it's possible he was never paid back. He's even gone so far as to claim the NDA is valid even without Trump's signature since Cohen's is on it and that he'll get a big payday from Stormy's fine. All he hasn't done is claim he was the one who had sex with Stormy, like John Edward's buddy did with his mistress.

It must feel kind of helpless to be Trump these days.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It's ridiculously implausible that Trump's lawyer did all that poo poo for Trump on his own volition with no input from Trump. Every single statement about the Stormy Daniels thing 'from Cohen' is directly from Trump.

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

Saros posted:

I didn't think this was ever deployed but may have been misremembering.

IRL Missile Command. Nuking a nuke in the terminal phase which made a lot of sense prior to the development of the MIRV.

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

Crain posted:

Conservatives are terrible at history and public policy? The deuce you say!

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

VitalSigns posted:

You, of all posters except maybe Kilroy, calling someone out as snotty and condescending is hilarious

You’re so black a pot that cops can’t look at you without drawing their guns, that Norwegian death metal bands are scared of you, please keep talking about the kettles in this forum

skeleton warrior fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Mar 26, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

quote:

During a school play rehearsal, a boy accidentally loaded his revolver. An 18-year-old girl who was to use it in the play said she was afraid to handle it. The teacher said there was no need for her fear and pointed it at the girl, Pearl Reedy, squeezing the trigger. She was fatally wounded

There's a surprising number of 'kid pulls knife on teacher, gets shot by teacher' incidents into the 20s on that list. Also a lot of revenge for getting corporal punishment.

Party Plane Jones fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Mar 26, 2018

• Locked thread