Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Call me crazy, but Underdog wasn't a bad looking woman in her youth.

Of course, all those years of crazy stress have not aged her well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
For the first 4 or 5 years I listened to the show for some reason I was under the impression that Under Dog Lady was involve in the actual show Under Dog, like she was a writer or the creator or something. My mind was blown when I found out she was just some crazy broad who loved Under Dog and dancing in parades.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Squashy Nipples posted:

..........no. what the hell is wrong with you?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
HANG ON I'M COMING!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Squashy Nipples posted:

Of course, all those years of crazy stress have not aged her well.

With a good set of beer goggles, maybe.

The last image looks like it needs a Brazzers watermark.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
I wouldn't gently caress Underdog Lady with Sal's dick.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

an adult beverage posted:

I wouldn't gently caress Underdog Lady with Sal's dick.

What about with Ronnie's strap on?

lornekates
Oct 3, 2014

Web Developer for phelous.com dot com.

> If I just get a report that says "he's spamming the thread", the person reporting will eat a probe.

And since I just got a report from Immortal Anime with nothing but "ban", I consider that fitting. Looking for a post by IA right now..

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3378673&pagenumber=957&perpage=40#post481094206

Plus, the post reported wasn't a rule-breaking post. So enjoy the time-out.

lornekates fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Mar 26, 2018

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax

lornekates posted:

> If I just get a report that says "he's spamming the thread", the person reporting will eat a probe.

And since I just got a report from Immortal Anime with nothing but "ban", I consider that fitting. Looking for a post by IA right now..

gently caress you bitch rear end mod youll never kill me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Immortal Anime you reported like a bitch rear end don't front lmao

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax

lornekates posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3378673&pagenumber=957&perpage=40#post481094206

Plus, the post reported wasn't a rule-breaking post. So enjoy the time-out.

So you can post a screenshot of my report, but not of the reports on my "baba booeys?" You are a hypocrite and have completely invalidated your ability to serve justice as a moderator. Turn in your buttons

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Sal's wife not letting him cum on her is so bizarre. It's not just because it's Sal, she also has a germaphobe issue but goddamn it's just so intensely weird because that same smegma-covered dick is inside her during the sex anyway.

If that was my wife I'd blow a load on her face and throw the divorce papers on top. gently caress ever being married to someone who is physically repulsed by you.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
so what are the rules? I'm allowed to drop one baba booey per day? or only IA gets to say baba booey?

can I hit em with the hein?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

lornekates posted:

Alright, since you are all bitching about the monster you started, here's my stance:

A running gag is a running gag. An unfunny, childish running gag of a "joke" that's only meant to annoy people is Howard Stern. It's completely on topic.

So I'll make this deal:

1) Anyone can post ONE BB per day as a daily gag. If you post more than one, anyone can report you and I'll probe/ban as appropriate.
2) This is only true for as long as Immortal Anime posts his BB once per day
3) If he misses a single day, then the gag has stopped running.
4) After the running gag has stopped, if anyone posts a BB again, report them, and they'll get a ban + some probe time.
edit
5) Addendum: Discussions ABOUT BB are okay and free. The incantation of BB is what the rule covers.
edit 2
6) Addendum: Applies only to BB, not any of the other weird things you people say. I only got reports about BB, so it only applies to BB. I'll consider attempts to circumvent BB with misszpellings (BaaBaa B*oey, example). But if "Fluffy finick" is a synonym, go ahead and use that. It isn't covered by the rules. Except that if someone starts reporting it the same way, I'll probably just probate the reporter because that's annoying.

Because I can't be arsed to remember-- if you do report someone who has violated this specific set of rules, make sure to mention that in your report. If I just get a report that says "he's spamming the thread", the person reporting will eat a probe.

Have fun!

Yeah I wanna see reports too

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
lmao I can't believe this poo poo is happening again

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Well the show is on vacation again for Daylight Saving Time or pre-Easter or something. What else is there to talk about?

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Former Human posted:

Well the show is on vacation again for Daylight Saving Time or pre-Easter or something. What else is there to talk about?

The show is currently live

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Fla-fla floley flayyyyy

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

immortal anime posted:

gently caress you bitch rear end mod youll never kill me

Since when are you allowed to post anything other than "baba booey" in this thread?

lornekates
Oct 3, 2014

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

so what are the rules? I'm allowed to drop one baba booey per day? or only IA gets to say baba booey?

can I hit em with the hein?

FYI: I edited the OP to include a link to those rules.

lornekates
Oct 3, 2014

POCKET CHOMP posted:

lmao I can't believe this poo poo is happening again

Wait for it...

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I lost respect for IA now being outted as a snitch who just cried like a little bitch @ getting caught sigh...

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

lornekates posted:

Wait for it...

"rear end Treeks"

Am I doing this right?

quote:

Alright, since you are all bitching about the monster you started, here's my stance:

A running gag is a running gag. An unfunny, childish running gag of a "joke" that's only meant to annoy people is Howard Stern. It's completely on topic.

Yeah, this is bullshit.

A lot of people here enjoy Stern and his "gag" is not just "annoying people". Pretty sure the dumb rear end spamming the thread is breaking more SA rules than anyone simply talking about the show but good job probating people who simply want to discuss Howard Stern since you don't like him, I guess.

[spolier]Baba-Booey[/spoiler]

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lornekates
Oct 3, 2014

BiggerBoat posted:

Yeah, this is bullshit.

You hosed up your spaeiouler tags.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Jfc I could never be a mod of an internet forum.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

And what is your next item, puh-leaze?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

how can IA be the sole person that decides on whether or not the rest of us say baba booey? I'm gonna say baba booey until he signs off for the last time at Sirius and rides into the sunset. when Howard retires is when the baba booey gag dies, not some random chucklefuck forgetting to post on an internet forum. I have no idea how this even became a problem in the first place since I only found this thread like a few months ago so my opinion probably doesn't mean poo poo

but can I tell you my favorite Matt Dillon story real briefly? *fart*

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007
I am Doctor Remulak.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

but can I tell you my favorite Matt Dillon story real briefly? *fart*

Yes. Yes you can. :glomp:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Puppy Galaxy, the apprentice marches into the town square. "Baba booey" he shouts, triumphant. The townspeople jeer and throw excrement.

The master watches, and chastises his pupil. "You fool!" he declares, "you cannot simply walk into town and say Baba booey without knowing what it is you are are doing!"

The master walks into town. "Baba booey" he shouts, and the people rejoice. The pupil is enlightened.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

quick update on Howard Stern Pinball: the playfield design is more or less finalized, I have rudimentary gamestate code that right now handles a 3-ball, one player game. there is now a jackpot bonus for hitting all the targets. the gameplay isn't very deep yet, but I'm getting the basic functions of the table working before trying to nail down the complex stuff. next I'm gonna start designing the actual board itself, the playfield elements, all graphic design stuff to make it look nice and remove the placeholder textures from before.

still torn between a caricature of all the HSS characters in the center and that hilarious cutout of Howard with the crazy afro hair

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB
Apr 6, 2006
Jeffrey tell your boy to quit being such a bitch

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

quick update on Howard Stern Pinball

This sounds like a cool project. As long as you don't try to sell one they shouldn't be able to sue you for making it just for yourself.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

quick update on Howard Stern Pinball: the playfield design is more or less finalized, I have rudimentary gamestate code that right now handles a 3-ball, one player game. there is now a jackpot bonus for hitting all the targets. the gameplay isn't very deep yet, but I'm getting the basic functions of the table working before trying to nail down the complex stuff. next I'm gonna start designing the actual board itself, the playfield elements, all graphic design stuff to make it look nice and remove the placeholder textures from before.

still torn between a caricature of all the HSS characters in the center and that hilarious cutout of Howard with the crazy afro hair

You should post some pictures whenever you want. :)

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

*raises hand* Yup, I'll do some alpha/beta testing if needed!

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

baba booey

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Odddzy posted:

You should post some pictures whenever you want. :)

There are some a few pages back, but here it is. The visuals are really lovely because I've mostly just focused on the physics and playfield design, as well as the scripting.

The really cool thing about Visual Pinball as an engine is that it has the ability to export solid blueprint files, so that you can actually print it out with a large format printer and turn your digital tables into real life equivalents. Here's what the Howie blueprint looks like:

Pictures don't really do the table justice because right now a lot of the game relies around sound effects, lights flashing, and things that pop up on the back display.

Kragger99 posted:

*raises hand* Yup, I'll do some alpha/beta testing if needed!

If you're genuinely interested in giving Howie a shot in its alpha state, all you have to do is download the Visual Pinball X engine from here: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=11573

I can send you the Howie zip through Google Drive or whatever, then all you have to do is extract it and plop it in the Tables folder wherever you installed VPX.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Needs more purple imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Pink and purple are the default materials for most of the engine's objects. They have a few decent metal and rubber textures but for the most part, you have to make it all yourself