Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

begone!

https://twitter.com/Fire_Sister_Bee/status/977517388567601155

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

loving wife right there

e: loving wife left there

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
she could carry you around in one of those child backpacks, is he like 5'4 and shes 6'7 or something? good lord

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

she could carry you around in one of those child backpacks, is he like 5'4 and shes 6'7 or something? good lord

synergy in relationships. he could have a couple of smgs or something and she, mech-like, carries around your more squad-based weapons. im still thinking this relationship could work dude

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

5 cent beer sounds too good to be true. Both that dude and that place seems awesome.

Zane
Nov 14, 2007
i went crazy a few months ago and found campbell's canned clam chowder to be very delicious for a few weeks. this pic is taking me right back there and my mind is doing weird loving somersaults right now.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

5 cent beer sounds too good to be true. Both that dude and that place seems awesome.

It is 100% just there to add to the ambience not to advertise the actual price

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Zane posted:

i went crazy a few months ago and found campbell's canned clam chowder to be very delicious for a few weeks. this pic is taking me right back there and my mind is doing weird loving somersaults right now.

Dude I've been there. I know this exact feeling

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Milo and POTUS posted:

synergy in relationships. he could have a couple of smgs or something and she, mech-like, carries around your more squad-based weapons. im still thinking this relationship could work dude

I would like to read more of your romance novels.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Trabant posted:

I would like to read more of your romance novels.

I direct you to the novelization of Beyond Thunderdome that I helped write

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

This is a Robert Crumb girl in the flesh.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

They're working in tandem! They're brothers in arms!

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

It's Randy Johnson and PanPan from the Monster Hunter episode of Monster Factory!

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lol

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:gizz: :vince:

Truly the most #blessed Blessed

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

https://twitter.com/MovieMantz/status/978392300375105536

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

:perfect:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This is so sweet for both of them.
And nerds were so upset that Marvel didn't find this premise was worth using for Iron Man 3.

:agreed:

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Screaming Idiot posted:

It's Randy Johnson and PanPan from the Monster Hunter episode of Monster Factory!

It's the Dragon's Dogma episode, you dolt.

You nimrod.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

She could crush my head like a watermelon 😍

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

who the heck is this

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Milo and POTUS posted:

who the heck is this

Chun Li compared to my dream woman/some slavic fitness model.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

gently caress this t-shirt guy. I hope he dies spitting blood.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

who the heck is this

Bogus Adventure posted:

Natasha Encinosa, according to 30 seconds of reverse-googling. Very attractive young woman, although she has that problem so many internet models do where the photoshop makes them look more like creepy sex dolls than actual creepy sex dolls.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

Salty Josh posted:

gently caress this t-shirt guy. I hope he dies spitting blood.

That's no way to talk about your father.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Fantastic Flyer posted:

You loving got me man.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Fantastic Flyer posted:

poo poo, I spent my whole walk trying to come up with this exact comment only to find it stolen from under me

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

FUCK FLOWERS. JUST...FUCK 'EM.

FisheyStix posted:

poo poo, I spent my whole walk trying to come up with this exact comment only to find it stolen from under me

Much like... Uhh, your mom?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/ClintFalin/status/979192780554678272

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bogus Adventure posted:

oh i meant the model cuz god drat. also not my fave chun-li outfit but what can you do