Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Bell_ posted:

It certainly turned my day around. I will do a happy dance.

Oh my God I cannot wait for this thread to explode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
I'll probably post one of the Latin America reaction videos I've seen lately because it's essentially the same.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yell heah

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Bell_ posted:

I'll probably post one of the Latin America reaction videos I've seen lately because it's essentially the same.
The sanctioned act is to GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAL

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib

At the end of K6BD when there's a montage-style round up of where everyone ends up after the resolution, Juggs will be playing bass in a rock band.

Jormagund
Jul 17, 2005
Totally gay for Puffery
And we already know Layla and Crate are running their noodle shop with Auntie living in a barrel outside.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

New page is up! https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/seeker-of-thrones-10-122/

I can't believe someone reanimated the dead, dead corpse of Layla Brimstone.

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Fools, did you think a burning star so easily extinguished?

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Now pose as a team cause poo poo just got real?

And hey, Ingsvld has managed to reunite with his body!

... Or his head. I've just realised that I'm not entirely sure.

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Mar 28, 2018

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
10/122: Never Forget

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNkMYx4lYaU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
BRIMSTONE LIVES

also ingsvld has never lost his head, thats a diff book person cio carries around

possibly rip ape-person's buddy tho

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
For once Eris-Lo Kai isn't at the front or looking some mixture of amused and irritated. Also, Monkey seems to have lost her helmet.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I'm hearing the opening strains of "Welcome to the Jungle" in my head as I look at this page.

Also, I was pretty sure Juggernaut and enraged White Chain killed a bunch of these chumps, but I guess not.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Roland Jones posted:

For once Eris-Lo Kai isn't at the front or looking some mixture of amused and irritated. Also, Monkey seems to have lost her helmet.

Well when he beats the poo poo out of an Angel and lives to tell about it, he can be Grand Marshal of the Parade of Fools again.

Also, :getin:

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
h r o t o m o s

Also I like how the palace just kind of slips into Yre

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

God Maya is just so cool. :allears:

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

maya's gone from hanging around at the back to standing up front, huh

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Tollymain posted:

also ingsvld has never lost his head, thats a diff book person cio carries around

He did here but it seems that I have completely forgotten that we've seen him again [https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/seeker-of-thrones-3-22/]here[/url]. I guess the way he's holding it suggest that Ingsvld proper is the body and the book-Servant is just.. iunno. A seeing aid? Something to wear a hat on (Ingsvld doesn't wear hats)? An accessory to make him look better on metal album covers?

^^^
Yeah, I'm not sure standing at the front of the parade of fools says things you want to be said about you, Maya.

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Mar 28, 2018

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
P. sure Maya ten Meti doesn't give a poo poo what people say about her.

EDIT: Also, the under-comic text is super interesting this week. The fourth conquest.

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Mar 28, 2018

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Ixjuvin posted:

Also I like how the palace just kind of slips into Yre

Wake up sheeple, butt fruit can't bend dimensional realms

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
Now see what you did Mottom. You crash the party, and then you get all sorts showing up.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
maya isnt actually standing at the head of the group, she's just standing there. it's just that the pursuers think she's one of them, and she kind of sliced an angel in half so

Dead Reckoning posted:

EDIT: Also, the under-comic text is super interesting this week. The fourth conquest.

yeah i noticed that and got real hmm for a moment

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

oh god everything is amazing

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.
I'm gonna make a prediction. High Priestess of the Count and the various other vault dwellers join the Pursuers after Allison and co. wreck Yre beyond habitation.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Oh my god this whole time I thought Layla was 100% dead and I've been faking the hope for a noodle-shop finale, but she's alive and this is the best.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
I like the jaunty sprig of holly on the stock of Layla's gun, it's very festive.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Layla lives but crate of teacups will forever be in our memories :smith:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Ashcans posted:

Oh my god this whole time I thought Layla was 100% dead and I've been faking the hope for a noodle-shop finale, but she's alive and this is the best.

I'm feeling a tea-shop finale for her.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

SpaceViking posted:

I'm gonna make a prediction. High Priestess of the Count and the various other vault dwellers join the Pursuers after Allison and co. wreck Yre beyond habitation.

Allison is creating a katamari of pursuers. Every new challenge she overcomes adds to the group.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."

nimby posted:

Allison is creating a katamari of pursuers. Every new challenge she overcomes adds to the group.

Eventually they give up all hope of ever capturing her, because goddamn, but they continue to pursue her, because being slightly too far behind her at all times is a great way to not be in front of her.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
The pursuers seem categorically more beat to gently caress but also significantly more hard.

Rand Brittain posted:

Eventually they give up all hope of ever capturing her, because goddamn,

Nah nah nah nah -- the original pursuers probably couldn't match Allison as she is now, but these pursuers have been in some poo poo and have come through it. They're totally up to the task.

Schwarzwald fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Mar 28, 2018

the ancient stones
Mar 28, 2018

by zen death robot
:supaburn:

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
extremely nice of the pursuers to give layla brimstone, who is dead, another chance

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
don't the beggars and that coin pile belong to charon the devil?

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
so the pursuers all made their own way into the vault just as mottom broke down a wall, lots of repeated effort here

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
pretty sure the pursuers are hanging out at charon's place where the party snuck in from. You can see Auntie Maya's foot standing there outside in the second panel.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Mottom's so royal that when she goes through the labyrinth, she goes through the labyrinth.

Jetamo
Nov 8, 2012

alright.

alright, mate.
I can't believe they're going to feed Layla to the hungry door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

They're outside.

Yre is just incredibly weird spatially.