Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
Ugh, I still don't want to play dumb mobile games but that's probably enough to get me to try it if it's free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Wolverine should have more self respect than that

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Is free but free in that it's like Avengers Alliance where you earn shards to unlock characters.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
I feel like my thousands of unused eternity splinters should carry over into any other game I decide to play.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

davebo posted:

I feel like my thousands of unused eternity splinters should carry over into any other game I decide to play.

They should be exchangeable for scratch off tickets at a gas station.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
It appears that you get access to the Launch Event today in game.

I got 10x Wolverine shards

100x Daredevil - 3 star unlock

1500 credits to go towards in-app purchases for more orbs to unlock shards.

Level Cap raised to 60.

Wolverine looks pretty amazing and he appears to be unlocked either through daily login bonuses, spending credits on shards, and/or missions.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

This reminded me of this gay dead game

Did anyone ever keep a watch on OForums superstar Hank Pym?

Also: Asros is apparently joining Tony Bing's Marvel Strike Force Alliance. Talk about the worst alliance...

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Kheldarn posted:

Also: Asros is apparently joining Tony Bing's Marvel Strike Force Alliance. Talk about the worst alliance...
Yeah pure poo poo that one.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tony bing presents: a loving moron maga chud

IQ TBD
HEIGHT TBD
WEIGHT TBD
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY TBD
SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE TBD

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

punchymcpunch posted:

tony bing presents: a loving moron maga chud

IQ 17/20
HEIGHT 17/20
WEIGHT 17/20
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY 17/20
SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE 17/20

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Is anyone making a Strike Force thread?

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Kelp Plankton posted:

u

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Kelp Plankton posted:

I was saving that for you Kelp, you'd be 3/3 for me and mmo style games. (TSW, MH, and now Strike Force!)

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Thread is up!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3853028

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Bump for World Autism Awareness Day.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I hope that the vengeful ghost of the girl that XenusParadox definitely murdered finds some peace on this, the most yellow of holidays

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I wonder what cides is up to besides being a loving weirdo stalker to women with the poor luck to glance at him on a given day

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Ran into a yellow fellow on Everquest.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

That’s Tyra. He is an awesome dude. We were talking with our voices because we are friends and I said “frank plays Everquest a lot and so do you. Go find him.”

Mission of friendship status: SUCCESS

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
now kiss

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Who the gently caress plays everquest

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

That’s Tyra. He is an awesome dude. We were talking with our voices because we are friends and I said “frank plays Everquest a lot and so do you. Go find him.”

Mission of friendship status: SUCCESS

Before he met me he joined an elfsim guild that apparently dislikes my elfsim guild for [reasons]. Eflsimulator 2018 is hardcore.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Drythe posted:

Who the gently caress plays everquest

People who actively post in a thread about a game that died 6 months ago I guess

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Adult Sword Owner posted:

People who actively post in a thread about a game that died 6 months ago I guess

chelatek laying down those harsh truths

FranktheBank posted:

an elfsim guild that apparently dislikes my elfsim guild for [reasons]
of your many sad posts, this may be the most depressing

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Missin' Moleman, not gonna lie

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
poo poo, now I miss moleman

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I got used to his absence during that time they accidentally patched him out of the game.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

silly bear

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

edit: oops wrong thread

strange feelings re Daisy fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Apr 15, 2018

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

edit: oops wrong thread

It's alright

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

trump

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
i'd vote for trump if he promised to bring back marble cheetos

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

he's proved so reliable at delivering on his promises it seems like a good bet.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im surprised fat maggia shoulderjacket cape man isnt a trump apppointee

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Ghostlight posted:

he's proved so reliable at delivering on his promises it seems like a good bet.

Still waiting for anime to be real

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

TRUDOK

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Drythe posted:

Still waiting for anime to be real

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Anime is our civil war. Choose your side. Death to anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
Death to animes