Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I've been debating whether to invest in FCorrin, so I'm glad Grima is a relatively speedy dragon too. Especially since I don't have goad or ward dragons, but I do have goad fliers (no hones though). Now I just have to actually get her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Grima would go straight into my tanky fliers team with Subaki, Minerva and NYCamilla. That team could really use an unit with DC.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I want to see Kagero’s surreal paintings: they’re only talked about in Fates & Go and r never seen....

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Grima AND Sakura with 30 orbs. Back to hoarding I guess. This game has been really kind to me lately.

Grima is a terrible -SPD/+HP nature but it’s not like I was going to run a player phase build with an unmerged version of her anyway

Andrast fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Mar 29, 2018

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
60 orbs for a fjorm. Bleh.

Idk what to do with her. Maybe I can give atk/def bond to someone, but the bond skills always seem a bit of a hassle to use.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
100 orbs got me nothing but a +RES/-DEF S!Elise. Bleh. Legendary banners are the worst.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Just got another -Res Sakura??? This one's +Atk though, so that's some consolation. Also my first ever Sothe! And he's -Spd, so I won't feel bad about feeding him to someone!

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

ApplesandOranges posted:

100 orbs got me nothing but a +RES/-DEF S!Elise. Bleh. Legendary banners are the worst.

It’s simple: just have better luck

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~
I guess I'll enjoy my 40+2 BLucina, or something.

Question: what's better for BLyn, +Atk-Spd or Neutral?

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*

Lube Enthusiast posted:

SECOND go on the new Easter banner and I get Kagero. I wish I had this luck when I was trying to unlock family man™️ Dorcas I plowed through all the uncleared paralogues and used like 80 orbs trying in vain to get him

I ended up getting him when I was going after Mia and Guunthra. I guess he's pretty good but I cant get over the fact that his face reminds me of somebody I know. I wish I could get Kagero :(

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Golden Battler posted:

I guess I'll enjoy my 40+2 BLucina, or something.

Question: what's better for BLyn, +Atk-Spd or Neutral?

Neutral for mulagir/firesweep, atk for brave

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

HSakura and -ATK/+SPD Grima within 40 orbs because I couldn't resist doing a few pulls. The IVs on Robin are a bit bittersweet, but 38 speed is really nice.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

250 orbs got me 1 Zelgius, 1 HNowi, 1 Vike, and 1 Drive Atk fodder.

I wanted more Vikes but I guess I can't complain.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
the fgrima infernal map is pretty uh

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

Yeah, FGrima Infernal was pretty difficult. Couldn't find a way to tank everything without getting overwhelmed, so I went all-out offense with Rein/Bridelia/Nino/Axura. Had to spend a stamina pot retrying, but after I figured out how to kill most of the enemies during the first three turns I cleared it with that team.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Fae/FCorrin/Marth/Genny did it no problem, as usual

AzureSkye
Mar 4, 2010
Yeah I ended up doing it with Bridelia/Inigo/Ninian/+5 Reinhardt. Had to try to orchestrate a situation where Bridelia could take a hit and ended up with her at 1 HP WoMing dancers to clear. Took a couple of stam pots worth of tries before I gave up on my other team and went to that.

The legendary maps are pretty neat though, I wonder if we'll get them for the legendaries that are already out at some point?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
god, I really need a Genny for cheesing these crap nowadays.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

god, I really need a Genny for cheesing these crap nowadays.

My Genny didn’t really do anything besides heal

AzureSkye
Mar 4, 2010
My Genny was on the first team that didn't quite pass muster, alas I have no +10 dragons yet to laugh at PvE maps. My lone 5* out of 150 orbs on the legendary banner was a VIke though with a poo poo nature so I have a warding breath for someone at least I guess.

Dunno if I want to build up a Fae. I probably should since I have many of her at 4* and only one Myrrh who is also -def.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Finally got a Brave Lyn, and got my first Sothe. It's something for sixty-ish orbs, at least.

Might go back in later, but at least I got what I was most aiming for. Neat as another Grima might be, she's not the absolute nightmare her male counterpart is once he gets going.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Took me quite a few darts on the wall to do it, but managed Infernal with V!Hector, V!Lyn, W!Lissa and Elise. Had to get pretty creative with positioning at times so that Lyn and Elise wouldn't get slammed to pieces by the axe fliers.

Hector being able to 1-shot Grima with Wrath + Bonfire is a beautiful thing.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Lol they really are just going to use Odin: Potent Force for the Warriors DLC map

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
this would had been the perfect time to give Odin a buff for his tome :(

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
135 orbs.

A shittonne of 5* most off colour, no nowi or FRobin.

Bah.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME
120 orbs got me Brucina and F!Grima, both +atk. Grima's -res, which ain't the worst, and Lucy is -spd, which is... ouch. Considering I've got S!Robin and Nephenee with perfect IVs, she might get consigned to the not-quite-good-enough-for-AA bin.

Oh, and they gave F!Grima the same voice lines as M!Grima. :nallears:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I just refined Carrot Xander’s lance just to get more divine dew

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Doing my free pull on the legendary banner, pull colorless, see the timing on the animation that only happens if it's a unit you don't have, get psyched... :dance:

...and it's just a 4* Rebecca. Apparently I've never pulled a Rebecca before. Yay :confuoot:

Who wants Darting Blow I guess

Catastrophe90
Apr 18, 2016

Catastrophe90 posted:

Although I'll probably end up with a copy while pulling for Kitty Paddle anyways.

And because I said this yesterday, I am now the proud owner of a +6 Brave Lyn (up from +3) and 3 Lady Grimas. No Kitty Sakura in sight, although I did get over 15 of the regular one...

I did at least get the Green Axe/Tome Valors and the remaining merges for Fortress Azama, so I guess it could have been worse.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Catastrophe90 posted:

And because I said this yesterday, I am now the proud owner of a +6 Brave Lyn (up from +3) and 3 Lady Grimas. No Kitty Sakura in sight, although I did get over 15 of the regular one...

I did at least get the Green Axe/Tome Valors and the remaining merges for Fortress Azama, so I guess it could have been worse.
How many orbs was that? I spent ~100 orbs on colorless, hoping for Sakura or Grima mainly, but got two B!Lyns.

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
80 orbs got me two Kitty Sakuras and two BLyns within my first three pulls, and then nothing until my last pull which was FGrima. Then another 75 resulted in nothing. I don't know what to call this luck!

Also pulling this much on legendary banners just makes me wish there was a "don't care" button to let you just skip the whole reveal if there's no dust in the animation.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Got a +Def -Res Myrrh off the Miracle banner.

It's a Myrrh-ical.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Got Lute after 15 orbs. +ATK/-SPD. RES Ploy fodder, then.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME
For those of you who were wondering, blessing effects stack. So F!Grima and L!Ike give +6hp/+2atk/+3spd if they're both on your team.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

I spent a bit of money as a reward to myself... also we just cashed in a ton of savings bonds so I had some whoopie money.

I got the last Roy I need for TA3 for Lyon, another ATiki and Felicia for merging, a KLEIN(!) who went right to Cordy and now she's finished, and my first ever Lancina! +HP/-res so not terrible. I'm stoked! My first not-terrible Lucina! (I drew one -spd Lucina awhile ago who got fed to Nowi.)

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Murderion posted:

For those of you who were wondering, blessing effects stack. So F!Grima and L!Ike give +6hp/+2atk/+3spd if they're both on your team.

lol. of limited use in a normal four-unit team, but it could be fun for rival domains.

Catastrophe90
Apr 18, 2016

Fritzler posted:

How many orbs was that? I spent ~100 orbs on colorless, hoping for Sakura or Grima mainly, but got two B!Lyns.

Just under 400 (haven't summoned in nearly 2 months). It's a pretty good Orb-to-5* ratio; I just didn't get what I wanted out of the banner.

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Got F!Grima with my last 5 orbs. Way to play with my heart, game.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Just need QR3 and he's done. GHBs can't go in the Be the Change part of the OP, can they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Pain+ Serra carried me in the infernal Robin battle. Invest in a gimmick healer build, it's worth it.