Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
my favourite pastime is to be in iPads. im a milennial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

sugar free jazz posted:

legit only things i know about zanesville are they like drug trafficking, sex trafficking, and muddin

I work in Zanesville sometimes. All I know it for seems to be a disproportionate amount of motorcycle clubs , and hosed up roads. So, yes, what you said.

When I think of Ohio coal I think of Jackson county and the areas around it. You know, areas where houses are known to just fall into the ground

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Catastrophe posted:

She freaks me out because she looks 14 without all of that makeup on.

Also because she's an evil, lying, manipulative toolbag. Looks like she got some goony replies right away, though.

But, seriously, I'm used to oldsters having rotting brains that make them nonsensical, selfish ghouls but what in the christ happened to make someone her age sell their soul to the dumbest possible demographic in the country? And the entire right has spent the last month making fun of the younger generation being ignorant retards simply because they're younger than them but stands behind this vapid retard like she's the all-knowing wise voice of the generation. Take off.

Money lol

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

And stupidity

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Lmfao

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"You shoot people online but hate real guns, hypocrite!"

Rebuttal: "So then I assume idolizing and listening to a song about having sex with young girls and claiming you would not do so yourself makes you..."

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

Loving how celebrities have no right to talk politics in public (they should just shut up and act/sing/play basketball) but then conservatives turn around and hang on the words of the WORST celebrities possible, i.e. Chuck Norris, Fabio, Ted Nugent, and the girl from Clueless.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
$20 million worth Ted Nugent 'lives off the land' lol.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
Kids don't know who Ted Nugent is:

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

happyhippy posted:

$20 million worth Ted Nugent 'lives off the land' lol.

My boss told me today that he has permanent ringing in his ears from a Ted Nugent concert when he "went for the record of loudest concert" and i just LOLd

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

happyhippy posted:

Just lolled as I remembered Trump is president.

You're experiencing something known as the "Mandingo Effect" friend. But wow, could you imagine what that would be like though??

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dynastocles posted:

Loving how celebrities have no right to talk politics in public (they should just shut up and act/sing/play basketball) but then conservatives turn around and hang on the words of the WORST celebrities possible, i.e. Chuck Norris, Fabio, Ted Nugent, and the girl from Clueless.

Ted Nugent SHOULD stick to what he does best.

Soiling himself and crying while getting bullied by soldiers.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/980163756436152320?s=20

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

*mocks “naive” children*

*possesses a box turtle’s understanding of the constitution*

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/980201173247389696?s=20

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

I also dont get the point

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Steve King is one of those people who are truly very evil in every way, but has an expert level of hiding in plain sight.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Madcosby posted:

Priceless!

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

roseanne posted:

"I've known him for many years and he's done a lot of nice things for me over the years. It was just a friendly conversation about work, and television and ratings. He really understands ratings and how they measure things and that's kind of been an interest of mine, too, for a long time."

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Madcosby posted:

People queued up to Home Alone 2 for Trump, not Maculay Culkin or the film.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Oh yeah baby bringing the "priceless" meme back. 1996 fo life.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

NotWearingPants posted:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/978656642635051009

According to the NRA., the NRA launders foreign money into US Elections.

Lol

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

What... could this possibly mean?

Also why didn't he bring up Ghosts Can't Do It

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/TomiLahren/status/980182302411038720?s=20

A majority?

:lol:

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
The silent majority is neither silent nor a majority.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

"Souless children of Satan trying to destroy American liberty!" :bahgawd:

"Happy Easter!" :shepface:

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

settle down grandpa, lol

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Was driving today and saw a pissing Calvin on someone's car, can't believe this wasn't already done

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Holy poo poo I haven't heard the phrase Silent Majority in forever. I wonder how many of our chuds are still chuds?

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

there are times this kid gives me an uneasy Toblerone Triangular feeling, like no one could possibly be that stupid for real

then the last two years washes over me again and I lol

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Pics not even from the right march

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Oh, so this sort of protest is alright as long as it's something you agree with.

Also:
https://twitter.com/soledadobrien/status/980205052055998466

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Croisquessein posted:

From last page but hbomberguy is amazing and hilarious and everybody should check him out.

Here's his scalping of the Alt Right Dogs trailer (remember that?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t_Bs-8L4Mo

He likes the Star Wars prequels so everything he says is suspect.

But he's a goon and a lot of his videos are pretty great, so yeah, check him out.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The silent majority will not truly be silent until they are given up to madame guillotine

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I personally think it owns that on the Holiest Weekend of the year for most of these self described "God fearing Americans," they are using it devolving into absolute rabid dogs making GBS threads themselves barking about children that don't want to be shot

And everybody gets to watch their countrywide meltdown in progress

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

WhyteRyce posted:

Can we get Hogg engaged to one of Obama's kid or some random Clinton? That'll really kick it up a notch

calling for the arranged marriage of a school shooting survivor, to own the chuds

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

calling for the arranged marriage of a school shooting survivor, to own the chuds

Owning chuds is a noble pursuit, sir, and the ends surely justify the means.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Wow look at that, biggest crowd ever. Period.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Would the singularity just loving happen already? I want to be trodden upon by the cold titanium boot of technology, not capitalism.

Just give me one more Trump lol though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

PathAsc posted:

Would the singularity just loving happen already? I want to be trodden upon by the cold titanium boot of technology, not capitalism.

Just give me one more Trump lol though

It already happened and the inhuman intelligences devoid of empathy that only desire power are called corporations