Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

being a child that would prefer not to get murdered means you have no soul

being an aging, barely literate, pants-making GBS threads paedophile means you are a true patriot with lots of soul and jesus loves you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

gently caress, I guess I need to rewrite my wankfic

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I don't know if it's been posted here, but there are a lot of funny little digs at trump in the new far cry 5 game.

There's a piss tape mission you go on with the cia (while the agent is on his communicator with trump so there's a funny one-sided conversation during the mission). There's a senator wanting to make hope county great again for several missions. And one of the main enemies rants about who the american people elected.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

looks about right

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

hey they changed the picture

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

Owning chuds is a noble pursuit, sir, and the ends surely justify the means.

hell is wrong with you

Choco Zulu
Oct 10, 2007

A critical mass of chocolate confectionary

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Ted Nugent draft dodging

I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages...

making GBS threads your pants to trigger libs

Wait, buttered poop? Is this a Detroit thing?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
buttered poop doesn’t sound very good imo

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/979731945725857793

https://twitter.com/OrenDorell/status/979764266646622209

No puppet.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
if the silent majority is capable of getting louder why have they not done it yet in the last like 40 years or whatever since the idea came about

probably because they are not silent, or a majority. and retarded.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Mr Crundin couldn't diagram a sentence if it was on a Dennys children's menu.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Oscar Wild posted:

I thought it was the president. We

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Oscar Wild posted:

Is this latest meltdown by the olds all because Ted Nugent went after the Parkland kids and they went "lol who?"

Because lol

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Lol, this guy is total scum
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/eodms-jesse-hughes-apologizes-for-march-for-our-lives-slam-w518592
"I wanna be clear, I never intended for that to happen. I was not attempting to impugn the youth of America and this beautiful thing that they accomplished. I truly am sorry, I did not mean to hurt anyone or cause any harm."

Uhh yeah you did bro, you did it to be edgy and "hardcore" but you ended up being so hardcore you hosed yourself out of ticket sales and now you're all triggered and self-owned.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

calling for the arranged marriage of a school shooting survivor, to own the chuds

Yes because the post was 100% serious and not just a dog pile on the observation that Hogg is one of three things that turns conservatives completely unhinged

I'm also not 100% serious when I say we should book him a ticket to the next Bilderburg meeting either

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Apr 1, 2018

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Can you imagine loving something so much, that you are ok with children dying just so you can own one? Seriously, that blows my mind. There’s not a single thing I own or enjoy that I wouldn’t give up to save the lives of even a few kids. I enjoy video games, but if you said hey if you give up video games it’ll save a bunch of kids lives, I’d do it in a second.

You know what, that’s not even a fair analogy, cause no one is saying get rid of all guns. It’s more like someone saying hey get rid of all the AAA titles, you can still play all other games.

gently caress I don’t understand these gun nuts.

In all fairness guns are probably responsible for fewer child deaths than the clothes we wear.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

LifeSunDeath posted:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/eodms-jesse-hughes-apologizes-for-march-for-our-lives-slam-w518592
"I wanna be clear, I never intended for that to happen. I was not attempting to impugn the youth of America and this beautiful thing that they accomplished. I truly am sorry, I did not mean to hurt anyone or cause any harm."

Uhh yeah you did bro, you did it to be edgy and "hardcore" but you ended up being so hardcore you hosed yourself out of ticket sales and now you're all triggered and self-owned.

ruining my career to own the lib kids

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Applewhite posted:

In all fairness guns are probably responsible for fewer child deaths than the clothes we wear.

brb my socks are trying to kill me

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Well it has happened.

Evangelical leaders have released a joint statement against Trump.

I knew the affair thing would be the breaking poi...

oh

Lol these people approved almost a trillion extra dollars in military spending and they’re still bitching because 500 Million is going to planned parenthood. You broke brained cry baby bitches lmao

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Sometimes I wonder what Sean spicer was thinking when he was told to say the inauguration crowd was the biggest ever. Just this one quick lie and then back to normality? This silent majority thing only works if you have the moral high ground

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Jel Shaker posted:

Sometimes I wonder what Sean spicer was thinking when he was told to say the inauguration crowd was the biggest ever. Just this one quick lie and then back to normality? This silent majority thing only works if you have the moral high ground

"gently caress it, the media won't care about this one inconsequential lie and it'll get Trump off my back for a few days"

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

hell is wrong with you

...what, now?

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

LifeSunDeath posted:

band guy posted:

What I intended to be a statement about the hijacking by any side of the aisle of the beautiful agenda of a movement of our nation's youth came off seeming like a mean-spirited and personal attack and slight of the youth themselves."

lol at this word salad with no meaning

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

LifeSunDeath posted:

"The kids who give me money to pay for my food and shelter are idiotic bitch babies"

*Time passes*

"I would like to apologise, you're all actually very smart and please start giving me your money again"

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I'd actually respect one of these edgelords if they didn't pull the MY SPONSORS bullshit and be unrepentant

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Jesse Hughes (at the next concert after a blistering hard "metal" song: Thank you! Buy ORANGE DRINK

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

What do you mean all of Arby's meats won't feed your viewership?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
I’m just glad to know I can continue thinking eagles of death metal suck major poo poo

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Ted Nugent is an irrelevant piece of poo poo

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Lol, I tried to listen to eodm just now and it's pretty bad, almost as bad as drinking stormy's vile hooker piss

Holy gently caress trump

We

They

Bigly

We

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The eagles of death metal put on a good show but their frontman is an ignorant sack of garbage
Good thing he sings songs about partying and loving teenagers because his political views are complete poo poo

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The extension of his hosed logic is that the patrons of the bataclan should have been armed. This is of course beyond retarded. Only a privileged american would think this way

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also, to conflate terrorist attacks with teenaged spree killings is beyond dumb. These are the same people the facetiously argue that we should ban cars because so many people die in automobile accidents. Its irrelevant and retarded and gently caress off

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
lmao yeah the bataclan definitely needed more lead being sprayed into the air. Scared confused people who don't where the gunfire is even coming from should have their own automatic weapons.

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I just hope the robots kill their owners first before the rest of us.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/979939231027073024

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol at being absolutely broken by a few kids

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

PathAsc posted:

Lol, I tried to listen to eodm just now and it's pretty bad

It's funny, this guy and his lovely band have had more publicity than the Beatles but still can't generate more momentum than joke band/Jon Spencer ripoff. Once again proving Dave Grohl is naive about who he hangs out with and endorses.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Chrpno posted:

It's funny, this guy and his lovely band have had more publicity than the Beatles but still can't generate more momentum than joke band/Jon Spencer ripoff. Once again proving Dave Grohl is naive about who he hangs out with and endorses.

Dave grohl doesnt havr anything ti do with them. Its josh homme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

BONE DOG posted:

The eagles of death metal put on a good show but their frontman is an ignorant sack of garbage
Good thing he sings songs about partying and loving teenagers because his political views are complete poo poo

Imagine how pathetic a person you have to be to be singing about loving teenagers as a 45 year old man. Now imagine also calling those same teenagers soulless and treasonous because they suggest maybe there should be some baseline gun legislation introduced for ridiculous murder machines that tore through their friends.

Imagine being aging try-hard loser Jesse Hughes.