Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

It’s like the Scott whatever soccer thing where he gets propped up to take another beating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Did he get the loving green light from 2/3 judges?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The goddamn Mortal Kombat theme.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

bike tory posted:

Did he get the loving green light from 2/3 judges?

actually, how does it work if you put the judges so much in shock they cant hit the buzzers?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/deadspin/status/980175772206993409

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

This is the best version of Steamed Hams yet.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

DontMockMySmock posted:

This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.

Sounds pretty funny to me.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

That’s good to know all the newscasters are on the exact same page when it comes to this subject

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

bar88537
Nov 8, 2004

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I like to think Mama there is just wondering how many she could eat in one sitting.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Well I think that's 2018 summed up perfectly fo the US :stonklol:.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

There are seven hoglets. Who's gonna do the needful?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

AcetylCoA!
Dec 25, 2010

Besesoth posted:

There are seven hoglets. Who's gonna do the needful?

One little piggy went to the market, one stayed home, one had roast beef, one didn't, one went home. What did the other 2 do?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Passoverjoke.jpg

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

AcetylCoA! posted:

One little piggy went to the market, one stayed home, one had roast beef, one didn't, one went home. What did the other 2 do?

Moved on, and healed.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

MarcusSA posted:

Passoverjoke.jpg

If the seas part red, consult a doctor ASAP.

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

There used to be giant-rear end piglike creatures back in the Eocene/Oligocene/Miocene epochs that pretty much had horse legs and vaguely doglike mouths. By all accounts they were scary motherfuckers.

The Denver natural history museum had a pretty great display of a smaller one of these guys when I went a few years ago. As a hallway between two other exhibits, they had a small cylindrical room decorated to look like a field of dead grass with a pathway about maybe 2-3 body-widths wide and one of these loving things crammed up next to it. Has the net effect of feeling caught in the open by one of these things with its big open drooling mouth uncomfortably close to you. They also had sounds of the things breathing heavily that kicked in at odd intervals so it could catch you by surprise. I saw some young kid that'd been staring it in the face for most of a minute just jump back when the sound suddenly piped on.

There's some pictures online, but it really doesn't do justice to the experience of walking through a couple of standard museum displays then suddenly having to confront this thing up close on the way to the next one.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
So pissed our ancestors ate all the megafauna.

I'd love to live with wombats the size of a dumptruck, three story tall kangaroos and goannas big enough to eat tourists.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Cursed thread is in GBS motherfucker

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/floppy_ragdoll/status/980196685493260288?s=21

My language is stupid.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

BigglesSWE posted:

My language is stupid.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I know of no other place where the bus drivers will help you get off at the slut station.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Goebbels would be so proud. :godwinning:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

It’s the bold nature of that single word that really got me laughing. It’s not just a title, it’s a statement.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

BigglesSWE posted:

It’s the bold nature of that single word that really got me laughing. It’s not just a title, it’s a statement.

I think it's a command.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I think it's a command.

It's a lifestyle.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Came across this while doing my regular bimonthly search for new information on the benefits of eating horse meat and related products:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

twoday posted:

Came across this while doing my regular bimonthly search for new information on the benefits of eating horse meat and related products:

No more cracked, chapped Mr. Hands!

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

Karate Bastard posted:

I know of no other place where the bus drivers will help you get off at the slut station.

Ever worse, the last leg of a race and the last few days of a sale is both called "Slutspurt"

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/SmilesEdgeworth/status/979340908897415174

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

twoday posted:

Even horse girls have limits I suppose

alt: That article said everything I needed to know up-front. Good article.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

BigglesSWE posted:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

I keep telling my wife we have the green light to go ahead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012