Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Shugojin posted:

ORANGE DOTARD NEEDS WALL BADLY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

how is america real

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Pancakes posted:

Nothing particularly interesting today on MTP. Truly a sad Infrastructure Week.

Joy Ann Reid talking about Qanon is giving me the very hypernormalized lols

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

punchymcpunch posted:

how is america real

Cider and whiskey op

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I had started to forget the taste of the pure tweetstorm

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

how is america real

Lead poisoning.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
:rip: dreamers

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

I had started to forget the taste of the pure tweetstorm

Truly he is risen

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Trump melted down on Twitter because Jesus was getting more attention than him.

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

punchymcpunch posted:

how is america real

i heard a very :thunk: interview on npr where condi rice was explaining that america is only real because people used to believe in the mythological stories about it's founding, and now that less people believe that stuff the country is becoming less real

it was a nice reminder of how hosed we are with an even bigger neocon crazy person as sec state

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Happy Easter (unless you are a minority) - Donnie J. Trump, POTUS

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
So did trump simply go from 'democrats are killing daca' to 'actually im killing daca' or was there a stage in between?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

BUSH 2112 posted:

i heard a very :thunk: interview on npr where condi rice was explaining that america is only real because people used to believe in the mythological stories about it's founding, and now that less people believe that stuff the country is becoming less real

it was a nice reminder of how hosed we are with an even bigger neocon crazy person as sec state

All nations are imagined op

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

happy trump day!

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
imagine there's no countries...

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Happy Easter Mexico

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

BUSH 2112 posted:

that is basic Leo Strauss neoconservative stuff

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
the united states of america is a third world country

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

oliwan posted:

So did trump simply go from 'democrats are killing daca' to 'actually im killing daca' or was there a stage in between?

It was "I'm killing DACA!" - "The LOSER DEMS are killing DACA which I love!!!!" - "I'm killing DACA!" With none of the stages acknowledging that which went before.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

And look, Trump did rise again to make the tweets, providing sustenance for all

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Lawman 0 posted:

when god made the world, he made one ireland and decreed that so long as it was whole there would be no problems

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

oliwan posted:

imagine there's no countries...

:hai:
There is only the human nation

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
orange dotard shot the wall

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

rear end cobra posted:

*pushes glasses up*

i don't think you get what that means

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Lawman 0 posted:

well sure, but you don't have to deify slave owning rapists to believe in them

ArmZ posted:

that is basic Leo Strauss neoconservative stuff

yeah, it was actually kind of refreshing to hear after the just plain old neonazism that we've been hearing for the last two years. like putting on an album that you haven't listened to in a while

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

BUSH 2112 posted:

america died when americans learned that george washington did NOT cut down a cherry tree at age 6

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

oliwan posted:

sean hannity

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
dr mental acuity test trying to somehow manage the va will be funny imo

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Captain_Maclaine posted:

It was "I'm killing DACA!" - "The LOSER DEMS are killing DACA which I love!!!!" - "I'm killing DACA!" With none of the stages acknowledging that which went before.

OK thanks op I thought maybe I had missed something but it's just his dementia I guess

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

a.lo posted:

*pushes glasses up*

i don't think you get what that means

i do

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The nuclear option really is just the best thing for Trump to be pushing. It's exactly his poo poo - other people catch insane amounts of grief and hell, and probably direct responsibility for ending the country, and all that happens to Trump is that he gets what he wants

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
NEED WALL

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

The body of Trump, the tweet of salvation

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Epic High Five posted:

The nuclear option really is just the best thing for Trump to be pushing. It's exactly his poo poo - other people catch insane amounts of grief and hell, and probably direct responsibility for ending the country, and all that happens to Trump is that he gets what he wants

Let's be honest: if it didn't have "nuclear" in its nickname, he wouldn't be pushing for it, nor likely have paid enough attention to know it exists.

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
United nations
Nore like useless nerds

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Let's be honest: if it didn't have "nuclear" in its nickname, he wouldn't be pushing for it, nor likely have paid enough attention to know it exists.

it's true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Easter Special post

sermon on the plain > sermon on the mount

• Locked thread