Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lord hobo
Mar 7, 2010

Sofia is the Wrong answer here clearly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

I genuinely forgot that was my avatar. Guess I need to put a ring on it.

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Raven. Though Pia and Sophia are up there. And Shara would be acceptable.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
I initially wanted to go RAINBOW, but then I realized I should see events not on my savefile.

Raven

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Raven

Off topic, but weren't there weapon skills that you could buy in this game? I vaguely remember a short sword skill that somersaults you forward while spinning a weapon around, except being able to do it with any weapon (like a watering can)

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
I'm gonna be different and vote Carmen because I want to watch Carlos freak right the gently caress out about it.

Adnor
Jan 11, 2013

Justice for Daisy

I'll vote for Raven because I always felt it was the most appropriate choice for the story, and that makes Gaius family too.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Kuruna because she's the only one that actually does poo poo and have things together roughly, while for the others we'd be basically parent as well as husband

Also fits the theme of the game best aside from maybe Raven (and technically Pia)

Farseli
Sep 28, 2009

This is what I live for. This is the purpose of living, for those who have no life.
Glad I caught up with the thread in time to vote Raven. That's the closest you can get to Gaius.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Pia.

RefinedUndefined
Jan 1, 2013

Just burn everything, that'll solve your problems.
Daria.

SimplyUnknown1
Aug 18, 2017

Cat Cat Cat
Raven is my vote.

Kinfolk910
Nov 5, 2010
Raven please.

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Daria. Time to paint our treehouse all the colors of the rainbow!

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

haifisch take the wheel

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
Daria is my vote.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
Sofia is the Incorrect choice, you should definitely not pick her.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
The squid taking second place :allears:

Honestly, it's a tough tossup between Raven, Pia and Sofia, with Daria getting an honorable mention. This game actually has some surprisingly great characters!

Gonna give this one to Raven in the end.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

yeah it's gotta be Raven, the choice that gets us closer to Gaius

Pine Bamboo Plum
Nov 5, 2009
It's hard to choose between Raven and Daria, but for the sake of the story I'll go with Raven.

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
I will support Pia.

Music Junkie
Sep 30, 2012

That's right, embrace the cute. Embrace it. You know you want to.
Tossing in my vote for Raven ! 'cause I like her, and I like Gaius, so you get the best of both worlds!

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

Wow, so much support for the firebirb.
Though, I admit the sole reason for me to not vote for Raven is because I already went with her in my own playthrough. :v:

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Raven.

I like her as a character, and I also like having Gaius as an in-law. Daria isn’t bad though from what I remember in my old playthroughs.

FluffySquirrel
Oct 26, 2010
Yeah I also went with Raven in my game, so I'd rather see Pia

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Sofia :allears:

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Vote totals so far:

15 Raven
9 Pia
5 Daria
4 Sofia
1 Sakuya
1 Carmen
1 Kuruna

1 LPer's choice(which I'm not going to count it as a vote unless there's a tie. Who would be my choices if this wasn't a democracy? Well, they're currently occupying 3rd and 4th place. :v: But I'm honestly fine with everyone who's gotten votes so far, so don't bias yourself on my account.)

Raven pulled ahead after an initial Pia surge, but will she stay there? That's for you, the voters, to decide.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Kuruna because she's the only one that actually does poo poo and have things together roughly, while for the others we'd be basically parent as well as husband

Also fits the theme of the game best aside from maybe Raven (and technically Pia)

Similarly, Kuruna because she's the only one willing to call Link out on being as thick as a tree trunk.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Not Sofia.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Give Daria lots of colored grass and dried eggplant and miso soup and -

Kacie
Nov 11, 2010

Imagining a Brave New World
Ramrod XTreme
I wanna see fuzzy on-fire lambs blithely gamboling about the country-side. Sadly, I bet the game doesn't give us that if we go for Raven.

Thus, Kuruna, because fuzzy lambs with unicorn horns are cool, and as KataraniSword pointed out, she actually called out Link for being dense as a rock.

Of course, if we do get fuzzy fiery lambs with Raven, then totally changing my vote to that.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

I did Raven in my play through, and glad Shara is not near it - I tend to have an instant dislike towards the Obvious Love Interest in these series, and Shara feels especially egregious in this respect.

So I think I'll go with Pia for my choice.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
Pia the mermaid!

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Pia is the weirdest and therefore the best.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Y'all are making a great choice with your votes and all, and Sofia somehow managing to pull ahead would be a terrible shame. Here's a vote anyway.

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
Team Sofia is not about to represent.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Vote total so far:

15 Raven
12 Pia
7 Sofia
6 Daria
3 Kuruna
1 Sakuya
1 Carmen

1 LPer's choice

This is staying way closer than I thought it'd be.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Pia

I don't know how many years on this Earth I got left. I'm gonna get real weird with it.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
All else being equal, I'd prefer we marry a character that can string together more than two words at a time. Raven's nice and all but her personality is just way too reserved for a game with so many nutty characters. Embrace the nuttiness! Which is why I (already) voted for Pia, whose brain is full of walnuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

McGavin posted:

Pia

I don't know how many years on this Earth I got left. I'm gonna get real weird with it.

This is the correct choice. Pia it is.

• Locked thread