Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Went ahead and installed King's Raid. First character they gave me was a chick with tits the size of literal watermelons that heave and jiggle independent of her body.

This does not bode well for my anime tolerance.

It is very anime trash, do not let anyone else see you playing it. It's not as if you can just choose an all male team as half the shops are staffed by anime-tit-monsters as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
You guys really need to make a Kings Rape thread and go talk about it there. When you are dominating this thread for 3+ pages it's time to start a discussion thread.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Trastion posted:

You guys really need to make a Kings Rape thread and go talk about it there. When you are dominating this thread for 3+ pages it's time to start a discussion thread.

Can't tell if autocorrect or

Fakeedit: uninstalled it within 20 minutes

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
DC Unchained, which is pretty much DC's version of Marvel Future Fight, should be out now or at least sometime today.

J3ng4
Nov 22, 2006

Bitches love my tool time

Phyresis posted:

hey it's me the first guy who joined the alliance but we need a thread because this is a king's raid thread apparently

Kiffetastic posted:

I'm in, third guy to join, enjoying the Marvel aspect of the GoH format so far. Same in game name as here.

I guess I didn't need to approve you guys. There isn't a lot of room in Alliances for some reason. Maybe I'll set it to private for now.

Theswarms
Dec 20, 2005
Just like to say I've been playing Marvel Strike Force since December and enjoyed it a lot. I never managed to get into GOH when it was an already established game but MSF is hitting the collection itch, with a few modes that are a challenge and fun to play. Prices in it are ridiculous, but there's no characters that have actually been premium only yet. It also doesn't have skip tickets or whatever, you can have it instantly auto-complete 3*'d levels always as long as you have the energy and that is great.

Having said all that, they upped the in game currency prices of a lot of things on release and removed the free shop refreshes, so let's see where this will go.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

What happens in the course of duty is up to you...

cage-free egghead posted:

I played King's Raid a while back and got up to character level 14. Got a 5* Selene, 4* Kasel, 4* Clause, and a 4* Frey that I run. If there's any room in the goon guild I'd like to join otherwise I can wait too!

Freed up a spot, go ahead and apply to Goonsquad whenever.

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

DemonMage posted:

Applied as dirkfunk

Sneeing Emu
Dec 5, 2003
Brother, my eyes

DemonMage posted:

Do we need to be lvl 20 before we can apply? I'm at 16 currently.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

Nope, there's no level limit. We're out of space for a little bit longer though. Almost have enough Activity Points to level up the guild again soon.

Sneeing Emu
Dec 5, 2003
Brother, my eyes

DemonMage posted:

Nope, there's no level limit. We're out of space for a little bit longer though. Almost have enough Activity Points to level up the guild again soon.

Cool, user name is Sneeing Emu when you free up a spot, thanks!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

suuma posted:

Just a warning, make sure you use your fake FB account occasionally and put some pictures on it. If FB ever locks the account you have to upload a photo to prove it's you.

I did the fake Facebook account thing for Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and Facebook eventually locked the account. Since it had no pictures or anything on it I had no way of proving it was me, and Gumi or whoever wouldn't move the game account associated with the fake FB account to my real one, so I lost like a year of progress (suffice to say I don't play FFBE much anymore).

Oh wow. That account is a cartoon character though so it'll be interesting to see how they'd handle it. Maybe I can get Shinichiro Watanabe in my corner and set legal precedent somehow.

BobTheJanitor
Jun 28, 2003

hooah posted:

A further question: what does conduit do? I've collected many of those runes, but it doesn't show up in the help like all the other ones do.

Weird that it's not showing up for you. Conduit is a little odd. It shoots out a bunch of low-damage lightning balls that stick to enemies, and then if any spell causes a shock, that shock also arcs lighting to the conduit, zapping that enemy as well. Needs a specifically planned loadout to support it, but it can be decent in a lighting-heavy build.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

suuma posted:

Just a warning, make sure you use your fake FB account occasionally and put some pictures on it. If FB ever locks the account you have to upload a photo to prove it's you.

I did the fake Facebook account thing for Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and Facebook eventually locked the account. Since it had no pictures or anything on it I had no way of proving it was me, and Gumi or whoever wouldn't move the game account associated with the fake FB account to my real one, so I lost like a year of progress (suffice to say I don't play FFBE much anymore).

I wonder why they lock the account.

I use the same fake Facebook account for probably six plus years now for a variety of games and probably more than two to three hundred 'free wifi' spots across four continents and no issue despite the hundreds of fake friends.

I've heard you can get out of it with making a fake library card though or at the very least, do a charge back through Google if they shut you out.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
probably inactivity

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
Al bisogno si conosce l'amico
More King's Raid chat:

QX Games put out a physical team guide.

: D Router put out a video on the Unique Treasures

I think these two are the best King's Raid youtubers.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Make a loving thread already

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

Sneeing Emu posted:

Cool, user name is Sneeing Emu when you free up a spot, thanks!

Go ahead and apply whenever. There's two more spots beyond yours available right now too.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
A progression guide for KR would be great if anyone has found a good one. I don't have a lot time during the day to play my shameful anime game so I like to be efficient.

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Make a loving thread already

No, you.

RobotsLoveSpectres
Dec 29, 2008
Applying to the goon guild as posivibes

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Applied to goon squad in Marvel Strike Force as oxman

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

vulturesrow posted:

A progression guide for KR would be great if anyone has found a good one. I don't have a lot time during the day to play my shameful anime game so I like to be efficient.

Here's one I guess? It's been pretty recently updated, though doesn't specifically cover the changes to the Quest system. Still worth skimming at least.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

King's Raid: Broke into Diamond tier in Arena today. :toot:

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
Applying to KR guild as elhandro

SterlingSylver
Feb 20, 2007
Applied to goonsquad as SterlingS

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Android Gaming: gently caress you, this is the Kings Raid thread now.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

New Leaf posted:

Android Gaming: gently caress you, this is the Kings Raid thread now.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
As many times as I've seen idle games take over this thread I'm not too concerned about too many KR posts in muh game thread.

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber

vulturesrow posted:

As many times as I've seen idle games take over this thread I'm not too concerned about too many KR posts in muh game thread.

It only bothers me a bit because I see a bunch of new posts in the thread so I thought a new good game was released

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
So I’ve been playing through Battle Cats and have finished the first chapter, and I was wondering what I should spend my cat food on. My standard strategy with these kind of games is to save up for the 10+1 guaranteed ultra rare draw that they have, but are there’s any must-buy special cats?

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Knowlue posted:

It only bothers me a bit because I see a bunch of new posts in the thread so I thought a new good game was released

We should just have some sort of alert set up to let us know when mrkillboy posts. That would be a good sign of new games worth giving a spin.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
So apparently Galaxy of Pen and paper doesn't support 18:9 resolutions and clips off important buttons and UI elements.
Next time I'll remember to leave a review before I refund the game, didn't realise you didn't get a chance to leave feedback when you hit the refund button.

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Applied as Ceramicecils to KR guild.

Ceramics fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Apr 1, 2018

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Where is Soda Dungeon 2 ):

Mojo Jojo
Sep 21, 2005

Is there a b team goobssquad in Marvel Mega Battles or whatever it's called? The main one is full

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

J3ng4 posted:

Marvel Strike Force has been in soft launch for a while, I think it's going to be out sometime soon. It's a lot like Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes in many ways. I have made an Alliance called Goonsquad so if anyone wants to join if they got in early. I am pretty sure the Alliances are not locked to different shards but if they are that sucks. I'll keep watch once it goes live for people posting.

Just joined up, ign same as here

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Your review gets removed when you refund the game anyways another reason why Google rating system is trash.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil

Turtlicious posted:

Your review gets removed when you refund the game anyways another reason why Google rating system is trash.

That's the dumbest thing ever. Although I can see how it could be abused to spam reviews

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Dungeon Cards is a neat little game I just found, about dungeon crawling by moving your character around a small grid of cards. Almost like Card Thief in execution, no ads of iap I've encountered yet. Simple and easy, seems like a nice little toilet game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J3ng4
Nov 22, 2006

Bitches love my tool time

Wintermutant posted:

Just joined up, ign same as here

Sorry dude with all the KR chat it may have got confused. Check the Marvel Strike Force thread as Alliances only hold 25 people so there may have been splinters already.