Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体
Sakuya is no longer in the REM. She is now MP or quest-only.

The new additions are cute (I want BLumiel), but the most exciting news in this event is that the 8* cards will be in the Trade Shop. That means when Beach comes back in the future there will be a buyable Fujin for plebs such as myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

maou shoujo posted:

That means when Beach comes back in the future there will be a buyable Fujin for plebs such as myself.

"buyable"... if you have 6* GFEs to burn. I barely have any let alone dupes. :negative:

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

isndl posted:

"buyable"... if you have 6* GFEs to burn. I barely have any let alone dupes. :negative:

I've only got enough to do it once, maybe twice if I really wanted to gut my box. This is exactly why I didn't go in on Yusuke in Yu Yu Hakusho collab.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
4-for-1 is just your standard Hearthstone price anyways. People are already used to that particular ripoff

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Any idea when the Sonia evolutions are coming to NA?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

beach fujin might actually force me to throw some gfe's away because I am so tired of having to rely on friend leads and garbage evo material as subs. don't wanna keep using dub mythlits

ATP_Power posted:

Any idea when the Sonia evolutions are coming to NA?

probably not for another month. we're usually two months behind and they weren't that long ago

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
Hey everyone, just coming back after a long break. Just got my padherder updated finally. I've been mainly using Thoth & Sopdet with what ever other dark/light units that look good and it's been working for a while but I'm starting to have issues now. I'm looking for friends and some help on a team I can build and what I should be focusing on doing in terms of leveling/skilling/whatever.

https://www.padherder.com/user/Lunimeow/monsters/

Playful star God's Thoth & Sopdet

Lunimeow fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Mar 31, 2018

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Huh, rolled a Kamimusubi. I guess it's like a Gronia-that-we-don't-have-yet but totally different. I suppose I can sub Gronia, Romia, Zuoh, Zuoh and sleepwalk my way through low level stuff. All right, this is cool.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

yo gently caress this godfest. got tinnin for both rank rolls (idk what she is but I do know she's bad) and thus far have gotten sarutobi sasuke, a dupe dark egg dragon, and anima

worst luck I've had in months. I'll get one last roll for my main tomorrow but idk that I even want it

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Free roll: Ilm (edit: is she still a decent lead?)
Stone roll: Napoleon

Not too shabby. I think that's my last roll for a while until we get a PCGF or something. A ney or a cotton would be nice but honestly the only thing I want right now is a Fujin.

Mat Cauthon fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Apr 1, 2018

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Puzzle and Dragons: the only thing anybody wants is a Fujin

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

trucutru posted:

I mean...

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

I’m weak and will trade 4 GFE for Yusuke. I’ve narrowed the cards I want to sacrifice: Eschamali x2, Aten x2, Dark Metatron. Who should I get rid of?

Other candidates include Dark Kali x2, Cotton, Yog. But I figured they’re too invaluable.

Or I can save them for a seasonal Fujin

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

ChikoDemono posted:

I’m weak and will trade 4 GFE for Yusuke. I’ve narrowed the cards I want to sacrifice: Eschamali x2, Aten x2, Dark Metatron. Who should I get rid of?

Other candidates include Dark Kali x2, Cotton, Yog. But I figured they’re too invaluable.

Don't you need to trade four of the same card?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

pretty sure it's any combination of 4 from the trade list. keep in mind that you can't just trade any dupe gfe's; for example, you can trade gremory for kurama but you can't trade her for yusuke

here's the trade list for the yu yu hakusho collab

ChikoDemono posted:

Who should I get rid of?

I assume these are the dupes you have? I wouldn't trade all of any gfe. aten just got split ults and escha's were recent enough that she's not gonna get any for a while so they're prob the safe bets

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

ChikoDemono posted:

Save them for a Fujin. Leaders come and go, but top-tier skills are always useful. (But save some stones to roll for in pantheons with a Fujin-like)

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

this might be the easiest c10 yet, or at least it is out of the ones I've completed. the 7 stones I got doing some challenge dungeons got me back-to-back uranus' on my main too. I'd actually been thinking as I rolled the first that I wished I had two so I could keep the color absorb active and then out came the second

got wee jas on my alt tho. some day I'll roll a good lead there but today is not that day

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I got super burnt out on this game once my box got filled and the existential crisis of having to manage it settled in + having no direction on what I want to do with the hundred of poo poo I’ve been hoarding for no purpose.

Also doesn’t help I’m super bad at this game sometimes and I get frustrated when I can’t make a combo to save my life.

But st least I have a Fujin. what else is going to be tradable? That seems like a good opportunity to purge / clean my box once and for all. I feel like I need to sell every Evo mat and pointless trophy REM trash I’ve kept for years and only keep actual REM gods then rebuild from there just so I can have a sense of direction with the game again.

Anyone else been in this spot before?

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Yeah, but there are boxes now. Just throw whatever crap in them and forget about it.

isndl
May 2, 2012
Don't sell anything REM, even the junk silvers of yesteryear are effectively irreplaceable now that they're out of the REM and the troll golds are slowly getting equip evos, not to mention all the new ults and buffs like super awakenings. Just enable box folders and hide the stuff you don't know what to do with.

For reference, my sorting system:
Unsorted: evo mats I'm currently working on (favorited), partial +egg fodder, new drops that need sorting
Box 1: stuff that I run on teams
Box 2: finished evo mats, +egg fodder, box trophies, dupes I have no plans for, basically anything I don't want to see when team building

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

If Perseus ever gets amazing, I don't wanna be the guy who could have had loads but sold them like a chump. Until then, I will continue to groan but favourite him when he pops out of the machine. Bad collab dupes can gently caress off though

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Manatee Cannon posted:

this might be the easiest c10 yet, or at least it is out of the ones I've completed. the 7 stones I got doing some challenge dungeons got me back-to-back uranus' on my main too. I'd actually been thinking as I rolled the first that I wished I had two so I could keep the color absorb active and then out came the second

got wee jas on my alt tho. some day I'll roll a good lead there but today is not that day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYtENb7gD-E

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I got super burnt out on this game once my box got filled and the existential crisis of having to manage it settled in + having no direction on what I want to do with the hundred of poo poo I’ve been hoarding for no purpose.

Also doesn’t help I’m super bad at this game sometimes and I get frustrated when I can’t make a combo to save my life.

But st least I have a Fujin. what else is going to be tradable? That seems like a good opportunity to purge / clean my box once and for all. I feel like I need to sell every Evo mat and pointless trophy REM trash I’ve kept for years and only keep actual REM gods then rebuild from there just so I can have a sense of direction with the game again.

Anyone else been in this spot before?

Been there, done that.

Either wait for the update that will stack all evo mats and crap (which is still not out in JP so it's going to be at least 3 months in the US) or, better yet, just sell most of that crap, feed most piis to whatever monsters and so on. The amount of extra materials and crap you get from events is tailored for people who buy 1-2 packs a month so if you're not spending money you'll get more than enough.

isndl
May 2, 2012
Rathian equip is stupid loving good and if MH ever comes back everyone should roll for the gold so you have at least two.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Anyone have details on what the JP dungeons for April and what the rewards are? Usually reddit has something posted but I'm not seeing it for April.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

SweetJahasus posted:

Anyone have details on what the JP dungeons for April and what the rewards are? Usually reddit has something posted but I'm not seeing it for April.

https://pad.protic.site/2018/03/30/april-quest-dungeons/

doesn't go into what the c1-10 actually entail tho

lol I wish I was good enough to do that. don't think I could trade for yusuke if I wanted to on my alt anyway

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Manatee Cannon posted:

https://pad.protic.site/2018/03/30/april-quest-dungeons/

doesn't go into what the c1-10 actually entail tho

Cool this is what I needed anyway - thanks!

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

isndl posted:

Rathian equip is stupid loving good and if MH ever comes back everyone should roll for the gold so you have at least two.
...the poison resist one? What am I missing? I mean, its active poisons and delays so that's good as well, but.

e: "ranking dungeon like it's 2014" owns, the tiers are like 6% now, do you get a crown for 6%? or still 1% but top rewards for 6% or what?

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

DACK FAYDEN posted:

...the poison resist one? What am I missing? I mean, its active poisons and delays so that's good as well, but.

Lots of the more challenging stuff lately, C9s and C10s, have been using poison spawns to make things more difficult and being poison immune or even just partially poison immune trivializes a lot of it. Rathian equip basically lets you walk through those at this point. This month's NA C9 has three or four floors out of six that try to make poison orbs.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Like the person above me said, it makes a lot of otherwise tricky encounters much easier, which is great if you are bad at this game (like me).

isndl
May 2, 2012

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Poison is the worst of the hazard orbs because it's percentage damage on your HP if you match them so you need to also match hearts at the same time, essentially acting as a RCV penalty in addition to taking away two or more combos worth of damage orbs. Poison orb generation is likely eating into your heart count which sometimes makes matching poisons non-viable if you want to survive the next hit. Conventional wisdom is to break up orb matches for extra combo count, but poisons deal even more damage if you do that due to how the % is calculated. Avoiding matching them clogs your board and reduces space for hearts to fall so you just slowly start drowning in poisons. In short, you burn actives or run a high RCV lead/team and clean poisons as fast as possible, which isn't always possible because some enemies deliberately make poisons in counts that are difficult to match.

Full immunity via Rathian equip means you can tell them to gently caress off. Beelz preempt? Who cares. Grisar? Thanks for the free stall turns. Hel? Strong hits but not scary if you need to linger. Need to stall for Fujin against Starling? That's totally fine, Etc. You get knock-on effects where because you don't have to spend actives to deal with poisons early you have more actives to use later. And the Rathian active itself is pretty decent, delays are good and the poison is sometimes useful.

Rathian equips certainly simplified a lot of recent challenge floors, as well as the later challenge mode legendary techs. Pretty much any team will see significant benefit from poison immunity in a dungeon that makes poisons, though you're going to need a Fenrir/Hel inherit to deal with poison skyfall debuffs.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Olothreutes posted:

Lots of the more challenging stuff lately, C9s and C10s, have been using poison spawns to make things more difficult and being poison immune or even just partially poison immune trivializes a lot of it. Rathian equip basically lets you walk through those at this point. This month's NA C9 has three or four floors out of six that try to make poison orbs.
Hadn't done C9 yet so I hadn't looked at it yet. Better move this Rathian off my Zeus-Verse and onto Anubis or something, then :hellyeah:

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Any idea when the next BFF reset might be on NA? I haven't used mine and there's not really anything I can think of that I don't have access to but I should probably throw it someone who's still playing regularly.

Or to someone who needs a Diablos BFF I guess.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

trucutru posted:

Well, guess what you get a chance to vote on now

GoodBee posted:

Any idea when the next BFF reset might be on NA? I haven't used mine and there's not really anything I can think of that I don't have access to but I should probably throw it someone who's still playing regularly.

Or to someone who needs a Diablos BFF I guess.

You know, I was just wondering the same thing myself today. I imagine a reset will be coming up fairly soon at this point.

Speaking of which, anyone want a Nergigante BFF?

WalrusWhiskers
Nov 1, 2010

He's got no teeth, see?
Fun Shoe
Survey is up for MP-purchaseable GFE!

https://a.pgtb.me/8hsKNj

Voting for cotton. (At the very least please don't vote for yog)

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

WalrusWhiskers posted:

Is this worth making a throwaway facebook for? I have zero interest in giving them my actual facebook.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

WalrusWhiskers posted:

While cotton is indeed great if anybody votes for anything but Fujin they'll receive a very stern letter from me.

You have been warned.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

bummer, there's no way I'll be able to afford 1 million mp. wouldn't have it even if I hadn't bought odindra (tho my alt would be at like 850k which would make selling gfe's more cost efficient than trading for blujin later)

fujin is def the smart choice tho. of course yog or something silly will probably win the vote instead :v:

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!
Hmm, what am I doing wrong with this tournament? I cleared every level with the first match (except the last boss which took 2) and I'm at 30%. I don't think I can go much faster than that. Sometimes you don't even get the orbs to trigger the leader skill, so there's some rng going on that can easily kill your run..

If I replay it will my current score be wiped or does it keep your best run?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
You keep your best score.

Manatee Cannon posted:

bummer, there's no way I'll be able to afford 1 million mp. wouldn't have it even if I hadn't bought odindra (tho my alt would be at like 850k which would make selling gfe's more cost efficient than trading for blujin later)

fujin is def the smart choice tho. of course yog or something silly will probably win the vote instead :v:

It's gonna be Yog or Cotton. Having a brain-dead powerful leader is something that people want, and cotton is actually good. Also, the nerds are pushing hard for Cotton, not that it matters much.

Vote Blodin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

gently caress Fujin imo, I already have 3 of her and barely ever use one of them