Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnoHito
May 8, 2014

*Exhales Smoke*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Endorph posted:

on the other hand he did give us the immortal exchange "idols are like 9/11' speech, so

SCENE: Kirari is holding Anzu on her shoulders in that room with the couches they hang out in in the CG anime

NEWSCASTER: We're getting word that a second plane has hit the towers

*Abe Nana tackles Kirari at stomach level, they all fall down onto a couch comfortably and without harm*

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
i expected more when you asked for "the eternally 17 idol's name"

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I would never make a hosed up joke about Abe Nana's age (17)

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Expect My Mom posted:

anyone in this thread smoke weed

e: lol thought we were in the chat thread
On occasion. Not too often because with me, one of the unfortunate side effects of certain types of weed is that they make me hella hungry. Like, eat 2 delicious, family-sized pizzas by my lonesome hungry.

Space Flower posted:

i expected more when you asked for "the eternally 17 idol's name"
Oi Oi!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I gotta say, that's a bit of a letdown, dis

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
What kind of messed up thing did Cant expect from me and what does that say about his opinion of me as a person

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Expect My Mom posted:

anyone in this thread smoke weed

e: lol thought we were in the chat thread

Lol

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

DisDisDis posted:

What kind of messed up thing did Cant expect from me and what does that say about his opinion of me as a person

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

DisDisDis posted:

Narrator: "Oh boy..."

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://files.catbox.moe/y3sz75.mp4

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I made it five minutes into Fist of the Blue Sky, I think it might genuinely have worse CGI than Berserk. The low frame rate actually started loving with my eyes.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Is that Mister Dynamite?

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Wark Say posted:

On occasion. Not too often because with me, one of the unfortunate side effects of certain types of weed is that they make me hella hungry. Like, eat 2 delicious, family-sized pizzas by my lonesome hungry.
this is why weed is cool snack city baybee

Cake Attack posted:

this and the chat thread are Christian threads thank you very much
bummer

you guys should try weed

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
This is a test

E: part of the test

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I was not expecting Space Battleship Tiramisu to have quite that much male nudity

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

I made it five minutes into Fist of the Blue Sky, I think it might genuinely have worse CGI than Berserk. The low frame rate actually started loving with my eyes.

Yet again, people gotta stop cg animating on the 3s and 4s.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Cloudflare is being butts atm so...

Here's a new thread:

quote:

Golden Kamuy
Geno Studio | Nanba, Hitoshi | Takagi, Noboru | Action, Adventure, Historical, Seinen | Manga | Apr 9, 2018
In Hokkaido, the far northern lands of Japan, Sugimoto survived the Russo-Japanese war of the Meiji era. Nicknamed "Sugimoto the Immortal" during the war, he now seeks the riches promised by the gold rush in hopes of saving the widowed wife of his now deceased comrade from the war. During his hunt of gold, he finds hints of a hidden stash of gold by corrupt criminals. Partnering with an Ainu girl that saves his life from the harsh climates of the north, they venture into a survival adventure to race against the criminals that seek the hidden stash.
PV
Thread

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Wark Say posted:

Is that Mister Dynamite?

it's die hard, otherwise known as

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBpni6coBFk

Expect My Mom posted:

you guys should try weed

i wanna try weed but first i have to get on the path to getting myself boobs

also lmao i forgot this is season chat and not chat thread. when the new flcl is over please give thoguhts cause i'm kinda interested if people end up saying it goes anywhere good

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

i downloaded smartphone isekai after finishing death march today. there might be no hope left for me

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

The Colonel posted:

it's die hard, otherwise known as

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBpni6coBFk

i wanna try weed but first i have to get on the path to getting myself boobs

also lmao i forgot this is season chat and not chat thread. when the new flcl is over please give thoguhts cause i'm kinda interested if people end up saying it goes anywhere good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iZO2Cga4R0

:dance:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The best part of Dynamite Cop in Project X Zone is that Bruno's voice actor is the official dub voice of Bruce Willis.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

I was not expecting Space Battleship Tiramisu to have quite that much male nudity

It's gonna be a real crowd pleaser

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Uma Musune Why do I get the feeling I should just watch Battle Athletes Victory instead?

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

ConanThe3rd posted:

Uma Musune Why do I get the feeling I should just watch Battle Athletes Victory instead?

because youre wrong and bad

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
If the alterntive is this nonsense, well... :shrug:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

battle athletess victory is very good

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Space Battleship Tiramisu gave me a good lol. It's legit.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
lol

https://twitter.com/b0bduh/status/980913401663774725?s=21

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
I don't like this. Get me out of here!

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

What the fresh hell is that neck?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

That is some terrible human anatomy.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
That's just the way the OG art is :shrug:

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
younger toguro lookin rear end

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

There Bias Two posted:

That is some terrible human anatomy.

Masters of Hokuto Shinken distort their bodies so that their art cannot be used against them. Duh.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi: Surprisingly cute for all of its cliche trappings. It's an otome game - she's been pulled into a magical world and the local hot boy demands that she marry him, she refuses and finds work with the local cute fox boy, there are at least two more boys waiting to be found and courted...

But it's done well and has some cute gags and honestly, I had a bad day today and this was the sugar puff show I needed to unwind to. I'm down for giving it a few more episodes, or until it hits a red flag.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Space Battleship Tiramisu is good

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

That's just the way the OG art is :shrug:

fwiw his design looks kinda uniquely bad among all the others in the show, but it does also vary heavily based on the angle of the shot.

my take on the Souten no Ken thing is it's way more visually interesting than anything Polygon has done before because it's adapting Hara's designs, but they still don't have either fluidity or proper weight to the motion. the shortcuts they take on the action sequences in are kinda annoying, especially since ep1 off-screens a fight and kinda leaves you wanting more action. i'm in a weird spot where i kinda want to keep watching due to the visual strengths and to get some more story/character, but my feeling that it wouldn't be worth it overwhelms that.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

it looks like a normal anime head popping out of a meaty vagina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
The intro to Fist of the Blue Sky looks really neat, shame about everything else. The character lighting really clashes with the background and framerate. If you're going to have game cutscene characters my brain expects them to at least be animated on 1s.

god that neck is like some kind of horrifying optical illusion

Sindai fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Apr 3, 2018

• Locked thread