Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Alternate response: I like how they just gave up and started putting "Robot Hitler" in every slot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au7m1WtEXF8

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_6im2RzZxU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Besesoth posted:

Alternate response: I like how they just gave up and started putting "Robot Hitler" in every slot
maybe I'm missing the joke here because we're on too many layers of irony, but you do realise that's an edit that's making fun of TPUSA right?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Holy poo poo, he just smacked that bug right out of the air

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

maybe I'm missing the joke here because we're on too many layers of irony, but you do realise that's an edit that's making fun of TPUSA right?

Yep, with the comic I was also making fun of TPUSA. But I haven't seen the original TPUSA meme; did they just put "Hitler" in every slot?

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
Is it just me, or does that dildo look a little on the flat side...?

Sammy the immortal seagull.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJiUgI520qQ

Bee's Attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DyH5-bABZo

(This was a Breast cancer match - all proceed to breast cancer research. Hence the Pink)

Cable Guy has a new favorite as of 05:37 on Apr 2, 2018

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Solice Kirsk posted:

Robot Hitler sure gets around.

He's an Ubermensch driver.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Even domesticated pigs can be scary. Apparently it's a disturbingly common problem for pig farmers to get eaten by their pigs.

Pigs will eat drat near anything and go feral at the slightest provocation. Or even slightest opportunity, it seems. It's like they're actively looking for a reason to gently caress up everything alive they can get near.

They're smart too. Apparently it's really, really difficult to eradicate feral pig populations because any traps you dream up only work once.

dont forget that you basically have to make a lake of poo poo that works like cartoon quicksand that 1-all of your children will drown in if you farm them.

snergle has a new favorite as of 05:37 on Apr 2, 2018

ESDK
Oct 10, 2007

Samuringa posted:

Holy poo poo, he just smacked that bug right out of the air

Bats aren´t bugs!

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

ESDK posted:

Bats aren´t bugs!

Oh jeez, who's gonna tell him?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Who's doing the posting, you chowderheads, or Samuringa!?

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

snergle posted:

dont forget that you basically have to make a lake of poo poo that works like cartoon quicksand that 1-all of your children will drown in if you farm them.

If you're farming both pigs and children, keep them in separate pens. That's like farm stuff 101.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Besesoth posted:

There are seven hoglets. Who's gonna do the needful?

Herr Bazooka
May 21, 2007
Hedgehogs look so weird when they freshly hatched.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 09:39 on Apr 2, 2018

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I don't know what's funnier, the grade of incline or the door placement making the ramp unusable.

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊

Jerry Cotton posted:

What the hell is skåptorrt? Or rather why is there a "torkare än skåptorrt" option since you want stuff you put in the wardrobe to be pretty loving dry already :confused:

e: haritsoppa

skåptorrt means dry enough to put in the torkskåp, not wardrobe. It is less dry than stryktorrt

(I learned this yesterday)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I want some badass to roll up this thing and flip off the sign because it's insulting enough to warrant it.
e:also rip the door off

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I don't know why, but I instinctively felt like that must belong to Shaq.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sounds right to me.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Solice Kirsk posted:

Sounds right to me.

It's pronounced sword may-may

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Phosphine posted:

skåptorrt means dry enough to put in the torkskåp, not wardrobe. It is less dry than stryktorrt

(I learned this yesterday)

Jak e pök if true.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

mind the walrus posted:

I don't know why, but I instinctively felt like that must belong to Shaq.

I imagined this is the hoop from when Charlie Murphy played basketball with Prince

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Milo and POTUS posted:

I want some badass to roll up this thing and flip off the sign because it's insulting enough to warrant it.
e:also rip the door off

If it's in the States, it doesn't even come close to meeting ADA standards.

FYI: an ADA-compliant wheelchair ramp must have a foot of run for every inch of rise, and at minimum 5'x5' of flat, unobstructed landing at the top and bottom of the ramp. The ramp must be a minimum of 36" wide (48" in California and Massachusetts), have railings on both sides at a height of 36-38", and may have no more than 30 feet of run between flat landings/turning areas, which must also be a minimum of 5'x5'.

The watermark on the image is Chinese, but I can't make out the writing on the sign by the door. No telling where it actually is.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Jerry Cotton posted:

Jak e pök if true.

It is true, and thus, here we are.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Bertrand Hustle posted:

If it's in the States, it doesn't even come close to meeting ADA standards.

FYI: an ADA-compliant wheelchair ramp must have a foot of run for every inch of rise, and at minimum 5'x5' of flat, unobstructed landing at the top and bottom of the ramp. The ramp must be a minimum of 36" wide (48" in California and Massachusetts), have railings on both sides at a height of 36-38", and may have no more than 30 feet of run between flat landings/turning areas, which must also be a minimum of 5'x5'.

The watermark on the image is Chinese, but I can't make out the writing on the sign by the door. No telling where it actually is.

I don't know if this is some kind of meta-joke that's going way over my head, but that is very clearly not a disability ramp; someone just put a wheelchair sticker next to a flight of stairs as a joke.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/lostboy/status/980645641482366976

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I don't know if this is some kind of meta-joke that's going way over my head, but that is very clearly not a disability ramp; someone just put a wheelchair sticker next to a flight of stairs as a joke.

Even more meta since that joke needed a ramp and sign so you could find it.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

The "g" in GIF is pronounced the same as the "g" in Imgur.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

For those that don't read Japanese, that says tamago which is Japanese for egg. It also sounds like time ago. That's the joke

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo
It kinda looks like a guy eating an egg on a fork in front of a horrified duck.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Besesoth posted:

The "g" in GIF is pronounced the same as the "g" in Imgur.

Yeah people who assume it's pronounced like the G in "Graphics Interchange Format," that thing it's actually an acronym of, are dumb!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Poops Mcgoots posted:

For those that don't read Japanese, that says tamago which is Japanese for egg. It also sounds like time ago. That's the joke

I'm pretty sure most people can read kana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

davebo posted:

Yeah people who assume it's pronounced like the G in "Graphics Interchange Format," that thing it's actually an acronym of, are dumb!

Like the guy that invented it!

(it is pronounced like the peanut butter. The creator is wrong)