Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"I think, therefore I uh... what was I saying?"

-René Descartes, right after hitting his first bowl

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
"The Wealth of Nations" but every time the word wealth appears it gets 15% faster

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Walking down the street obsessing about appendicitis (I do not have appendicitis) and just on the cusp of a panic attack, when I get hit by a falling sattelite.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Anxiety Plans And Other Bad Ideas (cont.)

Standing in the cracker aisle overwhelmed by the eternal Saltine v. Oyster debate, "I wish a flock of bats would just eat me."

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I could ask for a raise and a little more respect, but then again I oculd also change my name and move to Brazil...

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Laconic good.

wearing a lampshade

Drinking beer out of wine glasses

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

albany academy posted:

Drinking beer out of wine glasses

cutting cheese with a bread knife

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Splatmaster posted:

cutting cheese with a bread knife

lol, cutting cheese!

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Band name: Fancy Fat Wiper
Album name: 'The Audacity of a Bejeweled Margarine Knife'

Manifisto

smoking cigarettes with your ears

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Making canyons out of gopher holes

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Hard time getting my milkshake through this cheese straw

take the moon

by sebmojo

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Laconic good.

always take two tabs of lactic acid

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If you accidently spill a bong throw a pinch of weed over your shoulder

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Splatmaster posted:

alnilam

Splatmaster posted:

I get so into this superstition + so high that someone is talking about billabong and i instinctively throw a pinch of weed over my shoulder

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Silent Strummer
by Rachael Gnarson

seminal work that documented the adverse effects on buttmetal of the indiscriminate use of synths.

rump buttman

Eat Stir ad-campaign similar to the got milk? ad-campaign but suggesting people eat more stir fry for Easter dinner

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

rump buttman posted:

Silent Strummer
by Rachael Gnarson

seminal work that documented the adverse effects on buttmetal of the indiscriminate use of synths.

I Was A Rap Rock Enabler by The Guy In That Mask In Limp Bizkit

rump buttman

something about how us goons are like Buddhist monks doing the sand painting things just to be swept away when done cause we’re posting really sweet things and it’s a chill work of art (made of Cheeto dust, shitposting, chipped off keyboard gunk, etc) but the masterpiece will one day end. it boils down to Richard blowing it all away with his 5.0 upgraded android body’s new leaf blower attachment in the year 2069. I’m still working out the middle.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Scandal abounds in the US Forest Service as mascot Smokey The Bear was revealed to have embezzled government funds earmarked for forest fire prevention. Smokey was subdued and apprehended at his luxurious mountain cabin, after a tense five hour standoff between park rangers and Smokey, who was wielding and blasting a flamethrower at them as they repeatedly tried to approach.

When asked at his arraignment if he had any statement for the general public, Smokey snarled "Sure...only you can get that *expletive beep* camera out of my face!". The trial is expected to uncover Smokey's links to an illegal waste disposal racket run by Woodsy Owl, and the smuggling of cigarettes from the US into Canada by Bertie Beaver.

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Drinking champagne from a diamond encrusted monkey skull, "I'd give it all up if I could have just one more diamond skull."

wearing a lampshade

Eating delicious papaya with my hands at the dinner table whilst my dog is using a fork and knife and glaring at me with disapproval from his bowl on the floor.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Scandal abounds in the US Forest Service as mascot Smokey The Bear was revealed to have embezzled government funds earmarked for forest fire prevention. Smokey was subdued and apprehended at his luxurious mountain cabin, after a tense five hour standoff between park rangers and Smokey, who was wielding and blasting a flamethrower at them as they repeatedly tried to approach.

When asked at his arraignment if he had any statement for the general public, Smokey snarled "Sure...only you can get that *expletive beep* camera out of my face!". The trial is expected to uncover Smokey's links to an illegal waste disposal racket run by Woodsy Owl, and the smuggling of cigarettes from the US into Canada by Bertie Beaver.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
A new holiday that's like valentines day but for showing your appreciation to your drug dealer

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Ride The Gravitron posted:

A new holiday that's like valentines day but for showing your appreciation to your drug dealer

St. Cheech's Day

cda

by Hand Knit

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Drinking champagne from a diamond encrusted monkey skull, "I'd give it all up if I could have just one more diamond skull."

lol

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

albany academy posted:

Eating delicious papaya with my hands at the dinner table whilst my dog is using a fork and knife and glaring at me with disapproval from his bowl on the floor.

lol

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
i want there to be threads about both those things...but not yet...wait a bit first.

----------------

City of Glompton

alternative listerine breath strip flavors

spring water
parmesan
beef jerky
first puff of cigarette
curry

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

alternative listerine breath strip flavors

spring water
parmesan
beef jerky
first puff of cigarette
curry

first kiss
swimming pool
puppy breath
pen barrel
imminent roller coaster drop
carbs (for atkins followers)

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Manifisto posted:

first kiss
swimming pool
puppy breath
pen barrel
imminent roller coaster drop
carbs (for atkins followers)

wasabi
envelope flap
bitcoin (flavor fluctuates)
bong juice
cane toad

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
On tonight's episode of Coach:

Luther has to deal with a prank-loving rookie on the team, Dauber brushes up on his trigonometry to get closer to a beautiful mathematics major at the university, and Coach Fox deals with the dilemma of how to tell Christine the reason why some local Hmong gangsters are coming to the house to cut off his arms tonight.

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Kthulhu5000 posted:

On tonight's episode of Coach:

Luther has to deal with a prank-loving rookie on the team, Dauber brushes up on his trigonometry to get closer to a beautiful mathematics major at the university, and Coach Fox deals with the dilemma of how to tell Christine the reason why some local Hmong gangsters are coming to the house to cut off his arms tonight.

M-O-O-N, that spells Coach!

alnilam

Splatmaster posted:

M-O-O-N, that spells Coach!

Woah that ref takes me back

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Holding a sharp stick at a 45 degree angle and standing very still, "It's good to see you all again. How is Gramma doing?"

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"I didn't know Dave very well when he was alive, but he told me once - I'll never forget this - he told me once that what really mattered in life was the fabulous deal on the McFish now through September."

Twenty Four

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

"I didn't know Dave very well when he was alive, but he told me once - I'll never forget this - he told me once that what really mattered in life was the fabulous deal on the McFish now through September."

lol

"Dave really valued life, much like the value of two for one fish sandwiches. It is a shame he did not get a two for one on life."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
After years of deliberation archaeologists have decided that triceratops may have had a point after all

look, this popped into my head at 4am on the way to the bathroom, I'm proud of myself for remembering to post it here even if it's bad! Thanks for reading :)