Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i tried the demo but it seemed easy as hell and i don't have any friends in real life who would play it with me, or indeed, any friends at all

edit: i am talking about the new Kirby game, i didn't quote the post i was referring to, and then my post was the beginning of a new page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Let's take ROH talk to the ROH thread where it belongs, cheers.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
All Kirby games are fuckin easy though.

Maybe the hardest Kirby was the NES one and that was pretty much a cakewalk too, just a few tricky sections and that fuckin egg game.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
Most of the time now the hard stuff is getting one or two of the collectables because it requires a certain power/combo to do, and holding onto that can be hard.

But then they add in the NG+ modes and those are ball-breakers. Play through as Meta Knight or Dedede! Please note you're locked to one power, might have a larger hitbox, and possibly half HP.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Jerusalem posted:

Let's take ROH talk to the ROH thread where it belongs, cheers.

The fact that this post is sandwiched between two posts about kirby makes me happy

the fact you still refuse to post the TNA goblin however makes me sad

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The fact that this post is sandwiched between two posts about kirby makes me happy

the fact you still refuse to post the TNA goblin however makes me sad

I keep trying to find it, but all I can track down is the original drawing I did from memory. If I recall right, somebody else found and posted an image after I'd drawn it, but I have no idea where or when they posted it and I think they probably used waffleimages at the time. I've hunted through my gif collection in the hopes it was in there, but have had no luck :smith:

Please people, I'm begging you, have you seen THIS man(thing)?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

That's gotta be Cheex!

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Bog How?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Jerusalem posted:

I keep trying to find it, but all I can track down is the original drawing I did from memory. If I recall right, somebody else found and posted an image after I'd drawn it, but I have no idea where or when they posted it and I think they probably used waffleimages at the time. I've hunted through my gif collection in the hopes it was in there, but have had no luck :smith:

Please people, I'm begging you, have you seen THIS man(thing)?

YES

YES!!!

My all time favorite TNA thread moment

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Thank you MRT! :neckbeard:

Saving and uploading to my imgur account so I never lose it again!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I will never get over how an ms paint drawing from memory managed to be a perfect likeness

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i love that fukken gif

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
He went on to become a wrestler

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Just off screen Popeye is carrying away Olive Oyl

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

:lol:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hahahahahaha

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Ahahahaha loving amazing

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Mel Mudkiper posted:

:drat:

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I don’t know if it’s the sunken black pits where his eyes should be or the tiny little flappers for arms that’s my favorite part

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Mel Mudkiper posted:

:eyepop:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Does anyone remember what/who he and his mate were booing?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I will never get over how an ms paint drawing from memory managed to be a perfect likeness

Well I didn't watch Bound For Glory in 2008, but based on in-thread reactions I drew this picture which I'm told was a pretty accurate summary of the show:

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Just off screen AJ Styles is carrying away Olive Oyl

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

BrigadierSensible posted:

Does anyone remember what/who he and his mate were booing?

TNA

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MassRafTer posted:

I've seen this match and its about as depressing as this pic.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/981230410171584513

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

TNA makes the internet a better place with quality dog content this Sunday only on Twitch

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

If TNA pivoted away from wrestling and into dog content then i could get on board

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

FTR the hardest kirby is dream course.

Everyone ITT playy dream course and post your scores imo

bartok
May 10, 2006

Kirby Mass Attack is really underrated but I think it has to do with being a late era DS game.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Junpei Hyde posted:

FTR the hardest kirby is dream course.

Everyone ITT playy dream course and post your scores imo

This is the correct answer.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

my kirby story is that I had the first kirby for game boy and spent six months as a child trying to figure out how to beat Dedede because I didn't know kirby could eat the stars

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
My Kirby story is he looks so loving adorable when he absorbs Link’s hat in smash bros. :3:

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

fart blood posted:

My Kirby story is he looks so loving adorable when he absorbs Link’s hat in smash bros. :3:

He does this in the kirby games too with sword ability its adorable :3

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mel Mudkiper posted:

my kirby story is that I had the first kirby for game boy and spent six months as a child trying to figure out how to beat Dedede because I didn't know kirby could eat the stars

and then people wonder why games nowadays over contextualize everything. I can't remember what I was playing, but it'd yell out the instructions, do a screen overlay and pause the game, waiting for me to hit the right button. Flustered my beard it did.

Anyway, TNA's use of twitch is actually pretty clever since a lot of people are angling that to be the premier media platform in the future. Its like public access TV now except with a budding commercial ecology to support it. I cannot wait to see what strange and wonderful way TNA manages to ruin this.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
i hope TNA stops streamign wrestling and its just them hiring a roster to like go to a coin wash laundry or a flea market or w/e

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

John Dudebro posted:

If TNA pivoted away from wrestling and into dog content then i could get on board

What's Wishbone doing in the Impact Zone?!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

TNA should use their Twitch connections and just become knockoff UpUpDownDown.

WHAT'S JAMES STORM DOING THE QCF ZONE???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

coconono posted:

and then people wonder why games nowadays over contextualize everything. I can't remember what I was playing, but it'd yell out the instructions, do a screen overlay and pause the game, waiting for me to hit the right button. Flustered my beard it did.

Anyway, TNA's use of twitch is actually pretty clever since a lot of people are angling that to be the premier media platform in the future. Its like public access TV now except with a budding commercial ecology to support it. I cannot wait to see what strange and wonderful way TNA manages to ruin this.

Twitch Plays TNA

"HIRE RUSSO"
"FIRE RUSSO"
"HIRE RUSSO"
"FIRE RUSSO"
"HIRE RUSSO"
"FIRE RUSSO"
"HIRE RUSSO"
"FIRE RUSSO"
"HIRE HOGAN"