Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
nono it feels like a bag of sand. As for what it looks like...

:shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I have seen a boob.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Push El Burrito posted:

I have seen a boob.

Turn on your monitor.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Posted unironically by a co-worker.

:cry: why can't I call black people the n-word anymore, or call the gay kid a human being?! Everyone is so weak!!! :cry:

... loving moron

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Never mind that the "generation of emotionally weak people" just stood up and said "no, gently caress YOU" by telling the offensive truth about guns in this country.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Never mind that the "generation of emotionally weak people" just stood up and said "no, gently caress YOU" by telling the offensive truth about guns in this country.

To be fair, as in most "activist generations", most of that generation are doing nothing meaningful, like just me and I imagine OP did as teenagers. :shrug:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Absurd Alhazred posted:

To be fair, as in most "activist generations", most of that generation are doing nothing meaningful, like just me and I imagine OP did as teenagers. :shrug:

Excuse me I did lots of meaningful things at that age including drugs, loving, video games, and music.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Trig Discipline posted:

Excuse me I did lots of meaningful things at that age including drugs, loving, video games, and music.

Sometimes all at once!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Trig Discipline posted:

Was I talking to you, motherfucker? :mad:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Push El Burrito posted:

I have seen a boob.

Yes this makes you

*looks at scribbles on hand*

President for life.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Zipperelli. posted:

Posted unironically by a co-worker.

:cry: why can't I call black people the n-word anymore, or call the gay kid a human being?! Everyone is so weak!!! :cry:

... loving moron

Here, give him this:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

get that OUT of my face posted:

If you're not following the band Cake on Facebook, you should. They're blatantly trolling people with their statuses. Unfortunately, the angry people responding to them has drastically reduced since the last time I checked. They all must have gotten fed up of taking the bait.

Too much carbon monoxide, man.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Gorilla Salad posted:

Here, give him this:

Here's some other extremely not offended dudes from the past.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Picnic Princess posted:

Here's some other extremely not offended dudes from the past.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Joke's on him; that's my fetish.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Unless I'm mistaken, that lady was my high school history teacher. She was an absolutely amazing person.

Here she is in 1990, caught in the process of Not loving Around.

e: Actually I'm not sure if that was her. In some places she's listed as the person in that picture, but in other places that picture is given as being from Wichita, not OKC.

Trig Discipline has a new favorite as of 15:53 on Apr 3, 2018

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

What the gently caress is up with this guy?

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/981205780157300736?s=19

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Old Man takes break from yelling at cloud to show the kids he's with it and hip. This and more, tonight at 11.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

There really is no difference between going senile and being an extremely online poster

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

he protected his son from criminal charges from when his son killed and hung a dog.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

No, those shoes would not protect from a falling steak knife. Therefore, you would not be able to wear those if you worked in a restaurant.

(I was not prepared for the chemtrails.)

I love being barefoot as much as possible, but at the very least, walking on concrete with bare feet sucks. Also the floor in a store is gonna be gross and then that's all over your feet. Be barefoot at home, in your yard, sure, but invest in some of the soft-sole barefoot shoes just for going around in public.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Mike Huckabee is trying to be a Twitter comedian and failing spectacularly.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I at first thought chem trails post was a joke but they are actually not joking

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
"Now THAT is what I call RUSSIAN MEDDLING!" is actually funny-adjacent. The second part, wherein he makes an allusion to Michael Jackson with no reason or sense is not funny at all, but the first part is almost there, which for Huckabee is a goddamn miracle.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

captainOrbital posted:

"Now THAT is what I call RUSSIAN MEDDLING!" is actually funny-adjacent. The second part, wherein he makes an allusion to Michael Jackson with no reason or sense is not funny at all, but the first part is almost there, which for Huckabee is a goddamn miracle.

I think the Michael Jackson part implies that he didn't put on pants after the procedure and walked out of the facility mooning everyone which I think would be an okay separate joke but the two together is too much too fast, slow down with the comedy, Huck.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

it almost reads like a schizophrenic screed, if only it were longer.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Oh MOON walked because of the robes have open backs and he was going backwards? I didn't put that together.

It would be clever if phrased well and not trying to awkwardly pile four or five jokes together into one thing.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Maybe it's a really badly coded message where he's saying that Russians are meddling with the moon?

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Stare-Out posted:

I feel like I point this out enough that it's becoming a thing but Mike Huckabee has a professional "joke coach" named Chip Hinkleman. Hinkleman's most recent tweet implies that the two of them are no longer working together, but as Chip's twitter picture is still Huckabee and Huckabee's website is still linked to the account, I think it's just a late April Fool's joke.
https://twitter.com/ChipHinkleman/status/980842473609158656

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

So what Mike, doctors play with my butt all the time you don't see me tweeting about it

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

LawfulWaffle posted:

I feel like I point this out enough that it's becoming a thing but Mike Huckabee has a professional "joke coach" named Chip Hinkleman. Hinkleman's most recent tweet implies that the two of them are no longer working together, but as Chip's twitter picture is still Huckabee and Huckabee's website is still linked to the account, I think it's just a late April Fool's joke.
https://twitter.com/ChipHinkleman/status/980842473609158656

In a way they succeeded though because its pure comedy how two people actively tried to be funny and make jokes on Twitter but failed on every level. If Mike Huckabee's twitter was a movie it would be The Room.

The only funny thing Mike has ever made is his funny looking daughter

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Stare-Out posted:

He's been trying to do this for years too, you would think he would give up. Also he blocks everyone that brings up his morally inept son.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Bath Tubs posted:

The only funny thing Mike has ever made is his funny looking daughter

truth

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

PhazonLink posted:

He's been trying to do this for years too, you would think he would give up. Also he blocks everyone that brings up his morally inept son.

Woah, hey, he only killed and hung a dog. He didn't have sex with it.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Barefoot rights people are so weird. I can't help feel like they are stuck in some point in their development where their mom is demanding they put their shoes on and they're just putting their [bare] foot down on the issue.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I can't help but feel that the Barefoot Rights movement was started as a joke and then sincere people got on board and it got out of hand.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

LawfulWaffle posted:

I can't help but feel that the Barefoot Rights movement was started as a joke and then sincere people got on board and it got out of hand.

That's how the flat earth stuff started I believe.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

E: uhh, wrong thread, sorry https://twitter.com/CinemaSaoJorge/status/981238578507284481?s=19

orange sky has a new favorite as of 19:51 on Apr 3, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

to be fair, being barefoot does rule and shoes are annoying