Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dave Inc.
Nov 26, 2007
Let's have a drink!

Would sound better if the engine had some rpm variance between "idle" and "go". That old scale ferrari that an old Italian guy built had proper revs and sounded glorious for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Skirt:jacket length ratio unknown.
(only in this thread because holy poo poo a running, intact LeBaron!)

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Would have to be one out of my league girl for me to date anyone owning that car.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

xzzy posted:

Would have to be one out of my league girl for me to date anyone owning that car.

Probably has a short skirt and a loooooooooong jacket

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

xzzy posted:

what if she still had the MG?

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

what if she still had the MG?

And her name was still Kitty?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I think the Awesome AI poo poo was the taco truck in the background....

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Larrymer posted:

And her name was still Kitty?

All she wants is a car with a cupholder armrest that gets her there.

MetaJew
Apr 14, 2006
Gather round, one and all, and thrill to my turgid tales of underwhelming misadventure!

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

All she wants is a car with a cupholder armrest that gets her there.

:sever:

Pierre Chaton
Sep 1, 2006

I think I'm going to get 'wrong thread' either way, so gently caress it, here it is.

Not mine, just spotted on holiday and thought of you lot.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Father Jack posted:

I think I'm going to get 'wrong thread' either way, so gently caress it, here it is.

Right thread and proof some well chosen wheels can completely change a car for the better.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Right thread and proof some well chosen wheels can completely change a car for the better.

agreed

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

wesleywillis posted:

I think the Awesome AI poo poo was the taco truck in the background....

(I just grabbed lunch from there)

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Finger Prince posted:

(I just grabbed lunch from there)

was it tasty?

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

sneakyfrog posted:

was it tasty?

Yeah I got the green bastard which is deep fried avocado and pineapple and stuff. It kicks pretty decent rear end for a Canadian taco truck in sleepy Victoria, only downside really is the construction of the tacos is pretty much a mess and the fact that you have to specify corn tortillas or else you get lovely garbage tastes like old Chinese newspaper flour ones.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
It's mot a taco if it has anything more complicated than cilantro and onion

:colbert:

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

iwentdoodie posted:

It's mot a taco if it has anything more complicated than cilantro and onion

:colbert:

Like, just a tortilla with cilantro and onion on it? Are you some kind of taco spartan or something?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i dunno dude your tacos are not my tacos, but i respect your taco choices as long as i dont have to eat them

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Finger Prince posted:

Like, just a tortilla with cilantro and onion on it? Are you some kind of taco spartan or something?

Obviously meat of your choice.

Corn tortilla, meat, cilantro, onion. Done. Add hot sauce to taste.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

iwentdoodie posted:

That's a good taco. But you know, fish ones gotta have slaw too. Crema of some kind as well, depending. And al pastor gotta have some pineapple. What I'm saying is you can branch out a bit, try new things. Simple is good, sometimes even best, but fancy is also good, as long as you still keep it simple, get me?

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Well, it’s not a black interceptor, but the boost device is about as functional.
Hmmm. B for effort. Bonus points for classic Falcon GT rally wheel on the front, there.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Father Jack posted:

An SRT-4 swap later and its perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78InPT4iqlw

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Oh, I have that micro machine

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

iwentdoodie posted:

Hell to the no on cilantro that poo poo tastes like soap.

Also yeah, fish and shrimp tacos gotta have slaw and crema

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Hell to the no on cilantro that poo poo tastes like soap.

Also yeah, fish and shrimp tacos gotta have slaw and crema

Sorry about your poor genes, cilantro is delicious. Though I do understand what people mean when they say it tastes soapy, having had my mouth washed with soap a bunch of times as a kid, I can kinda see it.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Trust me I wish I liked because they put the poo poo on everything and I always forget to ask to leave it off so I gotta spend time picking it off. Yeah I'm one of those people that can't eat cilantro I've tried believe me :v:

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

Right but you’re broken, cilantro is great.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Trust me I wish I liked because they put the poo poo on everything and I always forget to ask to leave it off so I gotta spend time picking it off. Yeah I'm one of those people that can't eat cilantro I've tried believe me :v:

If it makes you feel better, I loving hate carrots and I'd bet more people like them than they do cilantro.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

One of my buddies has that same issue. We can never go to Mexican restaurants because of it. :(

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

My wife can't eat it either, so don't feel bad. I never get onions on my poo poo, just meat and cilantro. But I'm so glad I don't have that weird rear end gene, because I will loving mow down some cilantro.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I was cool with cilantro until chipotle became a popular lunch place, then I got real sick of it. They loving drown everything in cilantro there. Don't even need meat or salsa because you can't taste it.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I had to google what the English translation of cilantro was. Coriander. Yeah I'm not a fan.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I had to google what the English translation of cilantro was. Coriander. Yeah I'm not a fan.

Coriander is the seed, Cilantro is the leaf.

Blacknose
Jul 28, 2006

Meet frustration face to face
A point of view creates more waves
So lose some sleep and say you tried

beep-beep car is go posted:

Coriander is the seed, Cilantro is the leaf.

Not in England.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Blacknose posted:

Not in England.

:britain:

We will name your food for you native.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
As long as it isn't fennel. Fennel tastes like soap and gives me a headache

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

DiggityDoink posted:

If it makes you feel better, I loving hate carrots and I'd bet more people like them than they do cilantro.

Carrots that come with the pickled jalapenos are the best.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

The Door Frame posted:

As long as it isn't fennel. Fennel tastes like soap and gives me a headache

Fennel seed is horrible but fennel itself is delicious.

Lol we all have different tastes, weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Fennel seed is horrible but fennel itself is delicious.

Lol we all have different tastes, weird.

I've had fennel seed, root, and pollen. I can assure you that basically all of the plant is gross

I finally got to see a 50's Cadillac Deville with a "Cruella" license plate. I've been waiting to see one ever since I heard that there was a Cadillac Deville