Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Polsy posted:

Oh, I made a video of all the mascot voice clips from Cinderella Girls too, since they put all of them up regardless of the votes anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nZX5dT0nMk

e: good work by whoever did the #4

that girl is a ellipsis-talker....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Purchased the dumb plastic toy. Also a bunch of other things.

Also saw this at Gamers and thought it was hilariously big.

They also had a Slow Start mini-exhibit, including the costumes used for the OP song PV. I'm actually a bit surprised they went to the effort of making a complete seating chart with names for the class. Should maybe have taken a few more pictures of it, otoh I'm sure someone else has already done so too.

And naturally a pass through Kanda Myojin, not surprisingly the wish hanging boards (?) were overflowing with Love Live related stuff, like "please let me have a ticket to 3rd live" etc.

nielsm fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Apr 2, 2018

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

:bisonyes:

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Here's the product details:

Available from August at the price of a mere 19,800 yen + tax.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I assume shipping will be the factor that makes that thing prohibitively expensive. Is any US-based company known to carry such monstrosities for sale at conventions?

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
Holy gently caress a TJNN. I want.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

ChubbyThePhat posted:

Holy gently caress a TJNN. I want.

:same:

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

GhostStalker posted:

There was also an inflated 10 meter long Chika nesoberi on the Uchiura beach in front of the ryokan that Chika's house is based on, with the pantsu facing what would be Riko's apartment. They even had another episode of Uranohoshi Girls High School Shopping Program to show it off, since it was supposedly being sold as the Hyper Fabulous Ultimate Jumbo Nesoberi EX, for when the meter long Tera Jumbo Chika wasn't enough. They even bleeped out the price when Ainya mentioned it.

It's been deflated and packed away now though.

the detail about the panties is important

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Bang Dream is out in English for anyone who hasn't already been playing it in Japanese! It's a good chill game with a pretty high skill ceiling I recommend it!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Wow you racist nice of you not to mention the Korean version!

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

I would play the Korean version except I'm too invested into my JP account

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
So should I play KR or EN or does it not matter for this game

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I just installed, id is 177355. I'll edit the chart in the first post after work today.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

astr0man posted:

So should I play KR or EN or does it not matter for this game

All three are essentially identical besides the language as far as I know, the difference is Japanese launched a year ago, Korean launched 2 months ago and English launched just now, so it depends how much content you're willing to miss.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
The English client has quite a few more songs than when the game first came out in Japan. It'll be nice to not hear "Shuwa-shuwa" on constant repeat for the first event.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
I'm 188834 on EN, game is fun. I probably just have to play more, but the difficulty spike between hard and expert seems really huge, especially coming from SIF.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Expert is really variable, the level 21 ones aren't much different from Hard but the level 28 ones will kill you

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
In my 5 hours of Bang Dream last night I can do 25's, but once you get into 26+ territory it is very clear I need to get used to the game still. Obviously YMMV.

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

My ID's 167894 and I'll add anyone else who posts here.

I pulled a 3-star and 4-star Otae on my first pull, so the gacha gods have blessed me after months of bad SIF pulls.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Just a reminder that for flicks they're tap-and-flicks, you can't just slide over them like in deresute.

Also you can flick in whatever direction, it doesn't have to be up.

e. my id's 167267, for what that's worth.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
First post updated. Removed the GF Note IDs since that game's pretty much dead, I believe.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Are there any cute idol sprites for me to put in my sig...? :pray:

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010
Oh good flick notes- *does every double-note with a flick on one side with the wrong hand* *wiggle my fingers in the air in desperate vain* *somehow fling my tablet across the room* :negative: I just can't, sorry Bang Dream!.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
It's ok to fail, your fellow band members will carry you. Also another key thing about bang dream, always be playing in multiplayer since you get more rewards and you can't fail so you can practice all you like on those songs that'll kill you in one slide. I usually only do single-player once I'm outta flames, and then only to FC songs that don't get picked often in multiplayer.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
full version of HPT finally on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVwdeIDjXeM

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat

This is nice and very good. I am also so proud of Suwawa finally being able to hit the notes. I was... kinda disappointed in the vocal performance for the first one. Although I wasn't around for Muse's first Live either, so I have no idea how bad they sounded at first.

Also I'm starting Bang dream--Bandori was it? I'm just downloading it and the amount of bands/characters is scary.
I was thinking some voices sound familiar (probably more to do with generic female anime voices) but oh poo poo, one of the members of one of the bands, uh, Glitter*Green, is Mimorin!? And one of the Roselia girls is Tsubasa from A-RISE, one of Afterglow is Alisa, Eli's younger sister. ...There are so many people...

wait, what, Ready Steady Go?! I haven't--Guren no Yumiya!? Is this just...

My apologies for the liveblogging, I am just a little overwhelmed. Are there friendly and helpful guides like on r/sif or decaf.kouhi? Like, what I'm finding so far is pretty incomprehensible. The in-game one is helpful, but it's a little hard to navigate.

Holy poo poo I just realize they have Soul's Refrain. Okay this is the best game ever. Please let me do cruel angel's thesis. or one of the rebuild ones. Or hell, I've been thinking that old Card Captor Sakura OP Catch You Catch Me would make a great rhythm game song for years.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

E-flat posted:

Also I'm starting Bang dream--Bandori was it?

The actual official (Japanese) name for the app is GaruPa (which distinguishes itself from the franchise) though I think everyone already settled on BanDori, in English at least.

quote:

Please let me do cruel angel's thesis

It's already in the Japanese version, so if it's not in the English version yet it's coming.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

E-flat posted:

This is nice and very good. I am also so proud of Suwawa finally being able to hit the notes. I was... kinda disappointed in the vocal performance for the first one. Although I wasn't around for Muse's first Live either, so I have no idea how bad they sounded at first.

Also I'm starting Bang dream--Bandori was it? I'm just downloading it and the amount of bands/characters is scary.
I was thinking some voices sound familiar (probably more to do with generic female anime voices) but oh poo poo, one of the members of one of the bands, uh, Glitter*Green, is Mimorin!? And one of the Roselia girls is Tsubasa from A-RISE, one of Afterglow is Alisa, Eli's younger sister. ...There are so many people...

wait, what, Ready Steady Go?! I haven't--Guren no Yumiya!? Is this just...

My apologies for the liveblogging, I am just a little overwhelmed. Are there friendly and helpful guides like on r/sif or decaf.kouhi? Like, what I'm finding so far is pretty incomprehensible. The in-game one is helpful, but it's a little hard to navigate.

Holy poo poo I just realize they have Soul's Refrain. Okay this is the best game ever. Please let me do cruel angel's thesis. or one of the rebuild ones. Or hell, I've been thinking that old Card Captor Sakura OP Catch You Catch Me would make a great rhythm game song for years.

https://bandori.party/
I'll add this to the OP later.
Glitter*Green is Milky Holmes iirc.

E-flat
Jun 22, 2007

3-flat

Polsy posted:

The actual official (Japanese) name for the app is GaruPa (which distinguishes itself from the franchise) though I think everyone already settled on BanDori, in English at least.

It's already in the Japanese version, so if it's not in the English version yet it's coming.
:vince:

https://bandori.party/ seems like the school idol tomodachi website thing. I'm still so confused by the dozens of different items and collectible thingies. It has been years since I started playing SIF but I don't remember it being this confusing.

Poking around the wikia, it does seem Glitter*Green is like, not in the game. Makes sense. And yes, Mimorin and Soramaru are Milky Holmes girls.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
They show up in a couple of stories, and I think a couple of songs, as well? But yeah, they had a bigger presence in the anime.

Most of the items are things you just collect and don't worry too much about. You don't use them like energy drinks, they're pretty much just extra currencies. They're used for unlocking card stories, upgrading area items (you want those), and training cards. There's a lot of types, but that's what they basically boil down to. After a couple of events you should have a pretty reasonable stockpile, and if you need more of something, the special rooms have you covered.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Wtf no one told me Soramaru was in bandori

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
This changes everything

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Wtf no one told me Soramaru was in bandori

Can't believe cant has already forgotten

https://my.mixtape.moe/wszxuo.webm

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Mimorin is the main vocalist for Glitter Green. I think one of the K-On VA's is someone in Afterglow which is cute considering they are the band that covers "Don't Say Lazy."

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Allarion posted:

Can't believe cant has already forgotten

https://my.mixtape.moe/wszxuo.webm

That looks like post-TTLS bandori, I was half tuned out by then

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Trihugger posted:

Mimorin is the main vocalist for Glitter Green. I think one of the K-On VA's is someone in Afterglow which is cute considering they are the band that covers "Don't Say Lazy."

It's.... Yoko Hikasa, I think? Who is she again, Tomoe?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

I apparently don't need to reroll, so I am now accepting bandori friend requests at 21832

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I apparently don't need to reroll, so I am now accepting bandori friend requests at 21832

I'd tell you to die, but I'll allow it for now.

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010
I got three 4-stars on my first 10-roll and didn't even realize that was basically impossible until I checked the odds. :shepface: Like I thought it went up to 5 stars lol. bang dream en id: 174215

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I just.

I just hate all of you so much.

Like I can't express my hate in words, so just think of me as some massive ball of hate.

A Hate-Senior, if you would.