Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

get a dang vacuum and spare your joints and feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

It took me a week to get my 1 day shipping poo poo from amazon once so burn the economy down

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Whoever wins, we lose. And also win. But mostly lose.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Mirthless posted:

get a dang vacuum and spare your joints and feet

you knjow you can vacuum non-carpeted floors right

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Lord of Pie posted:

It took me a week to get my 1 day shipping poo poo from amazon once so burn the economy down

:agreed: occasionally Amazon defaults back to UPS and i inevitably have to go to the branch office to pick it up because the UPS guy doesn't give a gently caress about his lovely job

gently caress amazon

baw
Nov 5, 2008

like what are you even saying

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

While I used to think that Twitter is bad for letting TRUMP stay on I think it's now a good thing. He has the Woke Poster's Fallacy (ie. He things his tweets actually do things in the real world) and without twitter, hed probably be doing a lot more

Also thanks to this thread TRUMP on my phone autofilters to caps lock

when i type in "tr" on my phone the suggestions are all trUMP trumop trummp TRUMP trump

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

~*~*~*~*S T O N E*~*~*~*~

:getin: :getin: :getin:

~*~*~*~*Z O N E*~*~*~*~

baw
Nov 5, 2008

like you think you have to clean non carpeted floors with a sponge or something :wtc:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

baw posted:

like what are you even saying

what i'm saying is that carpet is soft and padded and warm and hardwood is not

what's the disadvantage to carpet if you don't have kids or lots of dogs? occasionally having to vacuum. small price to pay for not needing to put socks on just to get to the bathroom in the middle of winter.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

if you dont wear socks while youre on your carpet then have fun with accumulated foot sweat that cant be cleaned up in any way

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/Austin_Lowrey/status/978059995605602304

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

baw posted:

if you dont wear socks while youre on your carpet then have fun with accumulated foot sweat that cant be cleaned up in any way

you know you can get carpets cleaned

baw
Nov 5, 2008

some scientists must have done a study to decide if carpet is better than tile/stone/wood

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
amazon is probably the only thing i miss about living in the us. queso dip also maybe

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lol its certainly morning in the trump thread

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Mirthless posted:

what i'm saying is that carpet is soft and padded and warm and hardwood is not

what's the disadvantage to carpet if you don't have kids or lots of dogs? occasionally having to vacuum. small price to pay for not needing to put socks on just to get to the bathroom in the middle of winter.

The disadvantage is it looks like poo poo compared to hardwood and hardwood cleans way easier. If your feet get cold put your goddamn slippers on. Carpeted floors are for little old ladies.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

and those scientists definitely found that carpet sux which is why america is obsessed with it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

welcome to my life

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/708045086135881728

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

baw posted:

use red wine

the acids and electrolytes break down the foot sweat

baw
Nov 5, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

use red wine

the acids and electrolytes break down the foot sweat

piss is deionizing tho

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

baw posted:

piss is deionizing tho

two words:

tannins

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

piss turns your carpet into plasma ?

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
I just realized that if we got Battlestar'd that Betsy DeVos would be our leader.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

this piss tastes fruity, yet tannic

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/Angela_Stalcup/status/981458516677406720

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r5QXctM4L8

I love how Kaepernick is still some sort of scary boogeyman to my state. I guess the KKK did start here though...

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im going to invent a combination toilet and exercise machine called the swole bowl

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Ugh, sheetz

I was in Lancaster a while back and saw a dude in a track suit riding laying on top of.a buggy flirting with the two girls driving it

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

this is one of the weirder markov chain bots i've seen

The Warthog
Mar 25, 2013

Did I just do your job for you?

Big McHuge posted:

I just realized that if we got Battlestar'd that Betsy DeVos would be our leader.
one of the Fat Leonard guys would be Adama

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

flush me down

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
No trade war youre the trade war ....CRIME

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Mirthless posted:

:agreed: occasionally Amazon defaults back to UPS and i inevitably have to go to the branch office to pick it up because the UPS guy doesn't give a gently caress about his lovely job

gently caress amazon

I will say that when I lived out in the sticks our UPS guy was actually pretty good and would leave the stuff whether you were home or not because it was along way out there and I'm guessing he didn't want to make multiple attempts. The shipping was pretty consistent to in that regular shipping came through the mail and 2-day came through UPS nearly 100% of the time. If packages came through the mail the mailman would stash them in the unlocked car in the driveway rather than leaving them out and visible, and leave a note in the mailbox.

Now that I'm not out there anymore it's a total crapshoot how the stuff gets shipped. UPS wouldn't leave a 5$ phone case without somebody to claim it even after I left them a note saying to just leave the drat thing on the 2nd attempt. The mailman left a box with $700 worth of computer poo poo at the door and didn't even knock, and I was actually home that day lmao.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I want to marry Angela stalcup

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

The Russian behind this account has gone WAY off script.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Very weird times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baw
Nov 5, 2008

bahgawd that's trump's music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxlGtcW1Qg8

• Locked thread