Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Silly Burrito posted:

They couldn't when they had their chance.

DOUBLE KILL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/12upSport/status/981593710294196226?s=19

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Sack up and take the suit off Mark imho

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Daaaamn

Edit: NFC south teams have expressed interest in signing the dog.

That Works fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Apr 4, 2018

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
That doggo just yanked a grown rear end man to the ground in an instant. :stare:

weird Asian candy posted:

Sack up and take the suit off Mark imho
He wouldn't have any meat left on his arm after that bite if not for the suit.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

CannonFodder posted:

He wouldn't have any meat left on his arm after that bite if not for the suit.

You don't say?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

He got shitwhipped by a pup. Put michael Vick in the suit, let canines get some revenge.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

BlindSite posted:

He got shitwhipped by a pup. Put michael Vick in the suit, let canines get some revenge.

drat

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Kamara would've just slid away from that jumping doggo.

But drat that's a powerful dog.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Lloyd Christmas (not our LC) : But what if he bit you in the face?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
:flag:

Horsecollar tackle

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/ScottSmithFOX13/status/981660941686333443?s=19

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Good for Brawley! Its always crazy to see these players return to normal size after they retire.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

hell yeah

En viva in el van

CIRCA DEL RIO!!!!!!!!!

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

PostNouveau posted:

:flag:

Dogcollar tackle

:cmon:

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE
Cam Newton had a collision with a dump truck in Atlanta yesterday. I'll let you guys write the jokes.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/06/cam-newton-car-accident-dump-truck/

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/982328144106487810?s=19

Seems like a pretty decent pickup to me.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
WrestleMania day. :D

Look for us, we'll be at the top of the Superdome with kids. I'm sure we will be easy to spot.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Silly Burrito posted:

Look for us, we'll be at the top of the Superdome with kids. I'm sure we will be easy to spot.

You know what you have to do.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Have fun brotha! Kids gotta be pumped!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Have fun brotha! Kids gotta be pumped!

They were for awhile but man, a six and a half hour show is just a tad bit too long. Still, I hope they have good memories of it.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

They were for awhile but man, a six and a half hour show is just a tad bit too long. Still, I hope they have good memories of it.

The show is 6 and a half hours?! Holy crap! How long did they last before they were getting rambunctious?

I'm sure it will be something they remember forever, so good job dad! I still remember going to a WWF event when I was really really little with my dad. We even stood outside waiting for the wrestlers to board the bus and I saw Hulk Hogan up close and it was THE best thing my young self had ever experienced.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

:rip: Jalen Collins

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/983442964507758592

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Ah he'll wind up an All-Pro for the Pats playing for pennies.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

The show is 6 and a half hours?! Holy crap! How long did they last before they were getting rambunctious?

They were pretty decent for most of the show, although my son was jut bored stiff. Probably around the 5-5.5 hour mark is when they really started getting tired. To be fair, that also included the majority of the crowd,

2 and a half weeks to go until the draft. So ready......

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Thomas Davis apparently also got suspended for the first 4 games of the season.

Silly Burrito posted:

They were pretty decent for most of the show, although my son was jut bored stiff. Probably around the 5-5.5 hour mark is when they really started getting tired. To be fair, that also included the majority of the crowd,

2 and a half weeks to go until the draft. So ready......

Sounds like they did great! 5 hours is a long drat time for anyone to be into something hah. Very cool though, I'm sure they all loved it.

I can't wait for the draft either. Let's get this poo poo show started!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

they cut him long ago

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

they cut him long ago

Talking about his career...not his time as a Falcon bruh

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Talking about his career...not his time as a Falcon bruh

lol, he looked good in those like 2 games that time.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

so since it's a big suspension i'm assuming weed

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

sword_man.gif posted:

repeat offender

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

sword_man.gif posted:

Yup. If it were PEDs it woulda been 2 years since he already was suspended 10 games for it lol...dumbass.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
2nd round bust. FFS, man, ~we didn't need a corner~ and that could have been a d-lineman or a guard that would be starting now.

AND WE STILL DON'T NEED A loving CORNER

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

2nd round bust. FFS, man, ~we didn't need a corner~ and that could have been a d-lineman or a guard that would be starting now.

AND WE STILL DON'T NEED A loving CORNER

Sometimes I wonder what woulda happened if we would have hit on those 2 x 2nd round picks in consecutive years in Hageman and Collins.

Sigh.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Sometimes I wonder what woulda happened if we would have hit on those 2 x 2nd round picks in consecutive years in Hageman and Collins.

Sigh.

Hageman was Smith's last project, right?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

Hageman was Smith's last project, right?

Yup.

Also if you believe the rumors, DQ didn't want Collins but TD did and TD won out...

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Yup.

Also if you believe the rumors, DQ didn't want Collins but TD did and TD won out...

DQ was way too happy about signing him... but it all being Thomas' fault fits my world view just fine.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Lamar Jackson is visiting the Saints. fml

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Oh god :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Don't worry, we're apparently trading up for Baker Mayfield. :shrug:

All the smoke screens this time of year. But if we don't get a QB this draft I'd be really be surprised. Just don't know who it will be.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/984145381071163403?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.somethingawful.com%2F

:dance:

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Apr 11, 2018

• Locked thread