Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Chris is a pretty hosed up name for a vampire to have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Welcome to the family, Aydenn LaCroix.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Bendigo has a really cool science museum. Better than Scienceworks, not as good as Questacon, IMO.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
:nws:
https://i.imgur.com/DxNfI4q.jpg

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I loved that episode of frasier

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

peen wolf

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Does that make it yiffing or beastality?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Zil posted:

Does that make it yiffing or beastality?

Lycanthrophilia

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

idgi

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
"Skub" is actually an innocuous-looking product that shouldn't inspire such severe conflict between people.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Fantastic Flyer posted:

"Skub" is actually an innocuous-looking product that shouldn't inspire such severe conflict between people.

Did somebody just say "Weeaboo"?

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Typical pro-skub bullshit

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

I think pro-skub and anti-skub alike can agree that "skub centrists" are truly the worst.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Hjalmar posted:

I think pro-skub and anti-skub alike can agree that "skub centrists" are truly the worst.

No, I don't want no skub, a skub is a guy who can get no love from me.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Absurd Alhazred posted:

No, I don't want no skub, a skub is a guy who can get no love from me.

I am the proud owner of an ANTI SKUB shirt and i hope to god i run into a PRO SKUB shirt someday so I can get into a very serious life threatening scrap for the sake of an internet joke

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

qcs.jpg

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

not a comic; reported

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Grand Prize Winner posted:

not a comic; reported

i interpreted the two windows as two separate panels

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
That's pretty much what tweeting is.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Inescapable Duck posted:

That's pretty much what tweeting is.
Birdsong serves a similar function, too.

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"

To an outside alien observer they would probably see humans as the same. Material possessions, home ownership, furious, enthusiastic dancing if you count nightclubs, all methods to get laid. And if those bird dudes really had the same mindset as birds each one of those nice statements would have been ended with [i]"...and now gently caress me"

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Shnag posted:

To an outside alien observer they would probably see humans as the same. Material possessions, home ownership, furious, enthusiastic dancing if you count nightclubs, all methods to get laid. And if those bird dudes really had the same mindset as birds each one of those nice statements would have been ended with [i]"...and now gently caress me"

thats a real hot take you got there, desmond morris

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The house should be a functional but hideous leanto, the dance should be the dude in an elaborate costume just thrusting his flacid dick at the woman, and the gifts should be a stack of very colorful garbage.

Bird mating is mostly just birds screaming "come get this diiiiiiiiiick" and then heavily romanticized by documentarians.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
#notallbirbs

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
#yesallbirbs

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Who What Now posted:

The house should be a functional but hideous leanto, the dance should be the dude in an elaborate costume just thrusting his flacid dick at the woman, and the gifts should be a stack of very colorful garbage.

Bird mating is mostly just birds screaming "come get this diiiiiiiiiick" and then heavily romanticized by documentarians.

Attenborough voice "its doesn't work, there will be. No dick. For this bird. ... today"

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Shnag posted:

Actually I live in a house because I need someplace to sleep

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Well la-di-da, look at mister fancy-pants, too good to sleep in a dumpster.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Anyone got that horrible GoonCave(tm) photo?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Unironically advocating extreme niceguyism. A bad comic.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Anyone got that horrible GoonCave(tm) photo?

Open your eyes

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Nope, not disturbing enough.
I got most of the flies to leave.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Fister Roboto posted:

Unironically advocating extreme niceguyism. A bad comic.

Nope, it was advocating nicebirdism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XggUCi1jtz0

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
There's a part in one of the Attenborough documentaries where a man bird tries to impress a lady bird by showing her all the cool poo poo he's collected but then plot twist, the lady bird is actually another man and steals his fanciest poo poo and flies away.

Or in other words the men-birds comic needs a few more panels to truly capture the diversity of bird romance.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Who What Now posted:

#yesallbirbs

Well poo poo, from the bird's beak so to speak. Case closed. Pack it up.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

btw if yall like birds, check out this thread:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3843092

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Who What Now posted:

#yesallbirbs

I am undone

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010
birds don't have dicks just fyi. except ducks and geese and ostriches and emus. all the other birds, 97% in total, just got a cloaca, and sex is just touching cloacas for a couple of seconds (which isn't too different from most goons' experiences of sex I guess). hope this hasn't ruined your bird fantasies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

if anything it's enhanced them