Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I really was unsure whether to go with ROH or NXT as both shows look great on paper (and a pretty good UFC too) but then fate intervened and now I won't be able to see any of them, which I guess means all three shows are going to be the greatest thing anybody will ever get to see live in the history of the universe. So you have me to thank for that! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Jerusalem posted:

I really was unsure whether to go with ROH or NXT as both shows look great on paper (and a pretty good UFC too) but then fate intervened and now I won't be able to see any of them, which I guess means all three shows are going to be the greatest thing anybody will ever get to see live in the history of the universe. So you have me to thank for that! :)

Oh I see. Gonna be absent during a discussion thread yet again. Just like during Smackdown. Oh sure go on and leave fine I’ve been alone before **cries incessantly**

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
I'll pay $9.99 for Supercard of Honor. Hell yeah, that's going to be fun as hell.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

fart blood posted:

Oh I see. Gonna be absent during a discussion thread yet again. Just like during Smackdown. Oh sure go on and leave fine I’ve been alone before **cries incessantly**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjcvCT_0z6E

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Strawberry Panda posted:

I'll pay $9.99 for Supercard of Honor. Hell yeah, that's going to be fun as hell.

There's about 4 or 5 matches I actually wanna see! I just don't have the ROH dealie on Roku yet because they're not on there yet

Boy, does Ishii have his work cut out for him carrying Martinez, though

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

El Gallinero Gros posted:

There's about 4 or 5 matches I actually wanna see! I just don't have the ROH dealie on Roku yet because they're not on there yet

Boy, does Ishii have his work cut out for him carrying Martinez, though

Eh should be easy.

Ishii: Chop me as hard as you can.
Martinez: Like this?
Ishii: *Laughing* No, no. HARDER!

Already worth the money.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

I'd just like to say, if Christopher Daniels and friends beat the Young Bucks and friend, that would be good.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Is Rhett Titus still a thing?

God he was lame.

The All Night Express was so lame.

Sorry for the detail, I just randomly thought of Rhett Titus on my morning commute and got mad.

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

fart blood posted:

Is Rhett Titus still a thing?

God he was lame.

The All Night Express was so lame.

Sorry for the detail, I just randomly thought of Rhett Titus on my morning commute and got mad.

he's in a tag team with will ferrara called The Dawgs

they drink beer and do a new age outlaws entrance speech on the way to the ring and their finisher is called Who Let The Dogs Out

it's dumb as poo poo and i enjoy it

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

John Dudebro posted:

he's in a tag team with will ferrara called The Dawgs

they drink beer and do a new age outlaws entrance speech on the way to the ring and their finisher is called Who Let The Dogs Out

it's dumb as poo poo and i enjoy it

You're not doing a very good job of making me want to watch current Ring of Honor, sir. :geno:

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

if you cant hang with the dawg man...

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

fart blood posted:

You're not doing a very good job of making me want to watch current Ring of Honor, sir. :geno:

i assume you missed it so i will reiterate that their move is called Who Let The Dogs Out

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Omega Cody will be very good. Cody has really stepped it up in ring for this feud

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
What's the over/under on Kenny and Cody kissing in the ring

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

What's the over/under on a yes/no you ask

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

John Dudebro posted:

i assume you missed it so i will reiterate that their move is called Who Let The Dogs Out

Oh I did miss that, my apologies good sir!

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
They’re going to lock lips, brother.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Rhett Titus is lame but in a good way. fun lame

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Bard Maddox posted:

Rhett Titus is lame but in a good way. fun lame

My one and only memory of Titus is when his ROH team worked King of Trios and in their pre-match promo, he promised to "milk those goats" since they were wrestling a team of lucha soccer goats called Las Chivas Rayadas. Both of his teammates looked at him all "what in the world, dude?".

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Rhett Titus should only be in goofy tag teams or wrestling solo as the Romantic Touch

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I like Rhett but he has a 10 yard personality in a business where you're supposed to have a 100 yard one. He's got the gimmick down, he needs to be LOUDER about. Go full Bro Cold Steve Austin or whatever.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Cage Kicker posted:

What's the over/under on Kenny and Cody kissing in the ring

Please don't imply that my perfect gay wrestling son is going to cheat with an anime

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Please don't imply that my perfect gay wrestling son is going to cheat with an anime

But he's already with Kota, tho? :confused:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Gaz-L posted:

But he's already with Kota, tho? :confused:

Wow racist

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Omega in this situation is a... Stardust Crusaders, that's all I've got folks

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

He'll yeah he rules

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Story is bullshit he discovered pro wrestling earlier than 2017.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

quote:

The Ring of Honor Roku channel is currently being reviewed by the team at Roku, but due to the overwhelming demand for the availability of a ROH Roku channel to stream Supercard of Honor, we wanted to find a way for fans to access the channel prior to it's official release.

Starting now, all HonorClub members can opt to download an uncertified beta version of the channel for access to the live stream of Saturday's Supercard of Honor, as well as all of the other content that is available only to members of HonorClub.

Please be aware that this beta channel may contain some minor bugs, but we are confident that all of HonorClub will be able to stream Supercard of Honor live on their Roku connected devices.

If you would like to access the beta ROH Roku channel, just follow this link:

https://my.roku.com/add/9HJCQT

As always, thank you for your support as we continue to improve the HonorClub experience.

Good news! We have a Roku app. Now I have to choose whether I want to watch Supercard or NXT live tonight. :(

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I'd watch ROH on VOD, honestly. There's about an 85% chance the stream is gonna die when the entrances for the main event start.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I’m watching Takeover live just because there’s a way better chance that gets spoiled for me if I don’t.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

I’m watching Takeover live just because there’s a way better chance that gets spoiled for me if I don’t.

That also. I should probably check to make sure I have push notifications off on the WWE app on my tab and phone. (I'm probably gonna be on a train during the WM pre-show and don't want the cruiserweight match spoiled)

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Are the Briscoes still in ROH? If so, I guess they’ll be there forever huh.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

sportsgenius86 posted:

That's my take as well. My hope is that I can start the ROH show at the beginning once NXT is over.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Pinwiz11 posted:

That's my take as well. My hope is that I can start the ROH show at the beginning once NXT is over.

This is my goal as well

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

sportsgenius86 posted:

This is my goal as well

watch them all at the same time you wuss

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I am watching a gentleman by the name of Punishment Martinez and he is basically Baron Corbin with hair.

...so when is WWE signing him?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

fart blood posted:

I am watching a gentleman by the name of Punishment Martinez and he is basically Baron Corbin with hair.

...so when is WWE signing him?

probably never, the dude's 38.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Yeah the next Corbin-like to be snapped up from the indies is Austin Theory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

fart blood posted:

Are the Briscoes still in ROH? If so, I guess they’ll be there forever huh.

Yep, closest they came to leaving was right before one of them said he'd shoot someone if they told his kid it was okay to be gay, and that made WWE distance themselves real quick

• Locked thread