Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm glad mitrovic is scoring for fun for fulham because he's cool and good and mental

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

lol Aston Villa

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
i may be listless and on a comedown but i am very happy that omce more, the miwaw boys are bumming the opposition

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/CraigHope_DM/status/978184174313136128

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

I wonder which Wolves player's arsehole getting licked is going to send them to a Premier League title?

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015
Fat American here. I didn't have the loyalty points needed to see Chelsea v. Tottenham on Easter so a mate up north has invited me to Elland Road to see terrible Leeds v. Abysmal Sunderland the weekend after. While I probably wont have as many interesting stories as the guy who dared venture into MIllwaw's Den I hope to bring back tales of toothless Yorkshiremen yelling epitaphs I can't understand in front of my children. Been to a couple EPL matches, first venture down to the Championship.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

uli2000 posted:

Fat American here. I didn't have the loyalty points needed to see Chelsea v. Tottenham on Easter so a mate up north has invited me to Elland Road to see terrible Leeds v. Abysmal Sunderland the weekend after. While I probably wont have as many interesting stories as the guy who dared venture into MIllwaw's Den I hope to bring back tales of toothless Yorkshiremen yelling epitaphs I can't understand in front of my children. Been to a couple EPL matches, first venture down to the Championship.

The atmosphere at Leeds vs Sunderland will probably be much better than it would be at Chelsea v Spurs.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

uli2000 posted:

What side will you be rooting for?

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back

Shrapnig posted:

The atmosphere at Leeds vs Sunderland will probably be much better than it would be at Chelsea v Spurs.

If you enjoy a bunch of good northern lads getting angry because their football team/life is a massive disappointment, it'll be a belter

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
wahts this? another game where we are bumming another team in the first 30 seconds? miwaw cannot be stopped

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Wait, why did nobody tell me Stam had left? Dare I pay attention to how Reading are doing for the rest of the season?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Pablo Bluth posted:

Wait, why did nobody tell me Stam had left? Dare I pay attention to how Reading are doing for the rest of the season?

Stam left.

Turns out winning once in 18 matches isn't a good thing.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
wolves are scum and I hope they all die in a bus crash tbh

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

wolves are scum and I hope they all die in a bus crash tbh

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
All Hail Paul Clement.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January
It'd be cool if middlesboro could lose again today, thanks

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

whats this? miwaw winning again? boro losing? well tahts what i call "cricket" lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Botswana! posted:

whats this? miwaw winning again? boro losing? well tahts what i call "cricket" lol

lol

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Botswana! posted:

Mick McCarthy is loving us again

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

ah gently caress. i cant believe they've done this.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Eat poo poo

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

its okay we'll just beat *checks fixtures* "bristol lovely" next week

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
gently caress millwall

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
I'm excited to see which of you two garbage teams we'll lose to the playoffs

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Wazzerphuk posted:

I'm excited to see which of you two garbage teams we'll lose to the playoffs

same, boro are gona shithouse it right to the prem.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

you'd think the team of the season would have someone from the second placed team in it

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
lmao Cardiff

for reference:
https://twitter.com/James_Dart/status/982359544490840065
https://twitter.com/James_Dart/status/982359549809250305

trem_two fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Apr 6, 2018

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Jose posted:

you'd think the team of the season would have someone from the second placed team in it

There’s no “I” in team.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jose posted:

There are some players who have clearly found their level in this XI.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Quite a goal that from Murphy

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Delighted we pissed in Villa's chips

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

whats that? you guessed it - millwall once again is beating another team (likely one that is gay, and thus i can safely say they're being "bummed.") when will other teams learn to compete?

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Botswana! posted:

whats that? you guessed it - millwall once again is beating another team (likely one that is gay, and thus i can safely say they're being "bummed.") when will other teams learn to compete?

Bristol determined not to get promoted

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/AdamBrandon84/status/982613319675731970

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

middlesboro have such a poo poo run of games and thats why we're getting promoted

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March

Wazzerphuk posted:

I want to kiss and cuddle Aleksandar Mitrovic and I don't care who knows it

Still this, but also now we're naked and maybe a bit drunk?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Botswana! posted:

middlesboro have such a poo poo run of games and thats why we're getting promoted

Not going to happen oval office face

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

Not going to happen oval office face

gently caress off you oval office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! miwaw forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Botswana! posted:

seems to me like you're wrong since boro are gona be promoted?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Wazzerphuk posted:

Still this, but also now we're naked and maybe a bit drunk?

I miss mental Mitro :(

• Locked thread