Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
On my phone but maybe later on I'll jazz up this opening post. Or maybe there is a thread and I can't see it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Sunderland are playing derby at the moment. It's 1-1.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
boro are gona walk the league and sunderland are going down lol

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Boro look to have a far bigger and better squad than anyone else in the league but the Championship is a Funny Old Place so who knows what will happen.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Ewar Woowar posted:

Boro look to have a far bigger and better squad than anyone else in the league but the Championship is a Funny Old Place so who knows what will happen.

we have johnny howson, pretty much league won with him alone.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I used to be able to watch every Championship game on my phone from beIN Sports when my team was in the PL. Now that they've been relegated, ESPN got the rights and only show a few matches. Of course, at least I don't have to pay for NBC Sports Gold.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

boro are gona walk the league and sunderland are going down lol

Sunderland are in 3rd, so will probably be going up this year. Boro sit in a disappointing 16th.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I hope that my team, Aston Villa, will win promotion this year!

Deketh
Feb 26, 2006
That's a nice fucking fish
I really hate Fulham. Where my Norwich fans at?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Calm down delia.

I'm not happy!!

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The Boro thread returns

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Deketh posted:

I really hate Fulham. Where my Norwich fans at?

Hello Deketh we didn't lose at Craven Cottage how about that

Deketh
Feb 26, 2006
That's a nice fucking fish

Blue Star Error posted:

Hello Deketh we didn't lose at Craven Cottage how about that

Well poo poo

Apparently only once in my life we have won at Fulham

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Deketh posted:

Well poo poo

Apparently only once in my life we have won at Fulham

Indeed. Norwich win 1-1.

Horse Inspector
Aug 11, 2005
privacy publicly displayed
Good lord we won, a decent result indeed as I'm thinking Redknapp should have Birmingham doing okay this season.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
No team list in the OP but does every club name in the Championship still start with the letter B

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Pissflaps posted:

On my phone but maybe later on I'll jazz up this opening post. Or maybe there is a thread and I can't see it?

I'm here for you, flaps. And by that I mean I'm watching the Villa

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Villa just scored a really nice team goal. Elmohamady weighted pass to the wing, a cross backheeled on by Hogan to an open Agbonlahor

Dog Pipes
Jan 17, 2015

TheBigAristotle posted:

Villa just scored a really nice team goal. Elmohamady weighted pass to the wing, a cross backheeled on by Hogan to an open Agbonlahor

Built up from nice play out of defence, to the midfield then out to the wing. It was an excellent team goal, with a nice finish. Gabby looks up for it today.

Dog Pipes
Jan 17, 2015

Two weak bookings from the ref tbh.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Anyone use FuboTV? It's available in Canada now and carries Champs League, Liuge 1 etc. etc.

https://www.fubo.tv/welcome

Seems... too good to be true?

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
Decent match that. Pretty standard first game of the season, no one really looked like they had any idea what they were doing. Our new Kamara looks hilariously shite, so that's something to look forward to.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
yay bristol city top of the league!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Wirth1000 posted:

Anyone use FuboTV? It's available in Canada now and carries Champs League, Liuge 1 etc. etc.

https://www.fubo.tv/welcome

Seems... too good to be true?

I use it, it's good. It also gives you access to BeIN's streaming site, which gives access to a lot more Ligue 1/La Liga/Serie A.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

trem_two posted:

I use it, it's good. It also gives you access to BeIN's streaming site, which gives access to a lot more Ligue 1/La Liga/Serie A.

Ok, well, I signed up for the 7 day trial to watch the PSG Amiens game... adn then canceled it cause everything devolved into a weird mess? The schedule didn't match up at all with what was being shown. Like the ASton Villa Vs. Hull game was an endless promo reel for beIN and the OL game following the PSG game they were just showing the PSG game over again.

But, dang, the streams were really good quality and quick. Have you ran into any sort of content issue like that before?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Wirth1000 posted:

Ok, well, I signed up for the 7 day trial to watch the PSG Amiens game... adn then canceled it cause everything devolved into a weird mess? The schedule didn't match up at all with what was being shown. Like the ASton Villa Vs. Hull game was an endless promo reel for beIN and the OL game following the PSG game they were just showing the PSG game over again.

But, dang, the streams were really good quality and quick. Have you ran into any sort of content issue like that before?

There were a few issues with streams starting really late right when they first launched in the US a couple of years ago, but I can't think of any other content issues. Might just be working out the kinks with their Canadian distribution right now, or something along those lines.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

pik_d posted:

Sunderland are in 3rd, so will probably be going up this year. Boro sit in a disappointing 16th.

yeah and one season Nottingham forest were top for the first 12 games

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Bristol top and QPR second, end the season now

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
There's no League Cup thread, so I'm just gonna come here and say Chris Samba is real bad, OPs

MSwen23
Jan 20, 2012

TheBigAristotle posted:

There's no League Cup thread, so I'm just gonna come here and say Chris Samba is real bad, OPs

That's because Brucey took him from his preferred position of CF (as shown against Hull in the last 3 and half minutes) and played him at CB

Encouraging signs to see O'Hare look that good, Onomah looks a good loan from Tottenshite as well, and hopefully seeing the ball go into the back of the net will do Scotty a world of good. On to the Bluebirds Saturday, praying to christ we can win a loving away match this season

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i don't think a villa supporter should call other clubs shite

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Aston Vanilla

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Farton Failla

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I don't understand why Alan Hutton is still starting for Aston Villa

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Fulham had a player red carded after 30 seconds, that's pretty impressive.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Frankston posted:

I don't understand why Alan Hutton is still starting for Aston Villa

i was talking to my extremely drunk villa mate last night who was insisting that hutton has finally started looking not poo poo

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
miwaw

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March

Shrapnig posted:

Fulham had a player red carded after 30 seconds, that's pretty impressive.

He's a centre back on loan from Chelsea, they've not had the best day

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Wazzerphuk posted:

He's a centre back on loan from Chelsea, they've not had the best day

Maybe he met up with Gary Cahill for a cheeky pint at halftime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Cardiff 3 - 0 Favourites for promotion

• Locked thread