Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
so is Mozart supposed to be good looking in this game or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

He is, but his artist isn't really good at drawing pretty dudes, he looks more fey than anything. He looks a lot better in fanart.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Marogareh posted:

Sorry Medusa but it looks like every single feather in the shop is going straight into Waver's second skill. Poor girl has been stuck on third ascension for as long as I can remember.

You're either a medusa fan or you're not.

How does it feel to be as bad as Shinji Matou?

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

Got Jalter fully ascended, almost fully leveled, now to work on skills... and realize I am completely out of Yggdrasil seeds to get them beyond level 3.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I'm missing one heart for Lostbelt Avenger's last Ascension. Why can't I trade mats between my JP and NA accounts!?

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
I'm writing this in the blood of my level 70 Saber Lily, Fergus, and Caesar to tell everyone who was saying they were going into the lancer node with Altera/Okita/Mordred and don't understand why that loving unicorn could be so hard that they can all explode.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Mash-Hans-Mordred handles it pretty well, Mash or Hans dies and then my Jalter goes to the front; I plug suit in a second Jalter and for the final wave stack like 6 attack buffs on mordred to wipe the final wave.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
I feel you have missed the crux of my complaint good sir or madam.

EDIT: For the record, I have 3 SSRs (Waver, Tamamo, Orion), seven SRs (Emiya, Liz, Anne+Mary, Marie, St Martha, Tamamo Cat, and Beowulf), and all the Welfares (Nobu, Santa Alter, Caster Liz, Saber Lily, and Shiki)

I am not exactly a 'budget' kinda F2P player, I just have gotten gently caress all for Sabers from the Gacha.

Crasical fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Apr 8, 2018

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I thought he was proposing a budget team with a support and then he said "second Jalter".

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
My Waver/Babbage/Hans team works well, if a bit slow, for the Assassin node.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
holy poo poo, Elizabeth sucks

3 turn AOE NP. I can't deal with this!!

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

I'm doing ok with Medea, Tamamo, and YourFriend'sWaver. Medea can get off a surprising amount of Rule Breaker spam. Takes about 12-14 turns. Not great but not terrible.

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

I'm just gonna farm the 20 AP one for portraits, 40 AP one just isn't worth the hassle to me.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

NotALizardman posted:

oh hey i hit 30 quartz, might as well pull

okay

I've drawn 4 5-stars that aren't Jalter so far.

I never though I'd be so unhappy to see Drake.

MonsieurChoc posted:

I'm missing one heart for Lostbelt Avenger's last Ascension. Why can't I trade mats between my JP and NA accounts!?

The first form is the best anyways!

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Apr 8, 2018

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
So that people here know as well:

The friend list has been updated and pruned of inactives. I would like everyone to take the time and add in their support servants to the list, preferably a link to a screenshot of them. We have a bot in our discord server that can fast-lookup goons on said list.

Link to the friend list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SL8s8nFWAji0MEOX3UspLVrCChyLGtO-CRhMezzAKmg

gninjagnome
Apr 17, 2003

Went to add myself and looks like the NA columns all got overridden with the SA name column.

Also, thanks overpowered friends. I've been able to clear through Lancer. Can't really farm, but still pretty great I got that far.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.

gninjagnome posted:

Went to add myself and looks like the NA columns all got overridden with the SA name column.

Also, thanks overpowered friends. I've been able to clear through Lancer. Can't really farm, but still pretty great I got that far.

Due to an issue that happened about 10 minutes ago, the list was reverted back to slightly older version so we have lost your input unfortunately. Can you please enter yourself again?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Crasical posted:

I'm writing this in the blood of my level 70 Saber Lily, Fergus, and Caesar to tell everyone who was saying they were going into the lancer node with Altera/Okita/Mordred and don't understand why that loving unicorn could be so hard that they can all explode.

I have a level 50 Rama, level 30 Mash, and I've been clearing the Lancer Node fine quite easily thanks to goons' Bride nero. I just stack Mash with level 25 george first off the bench to take the next hit.

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

Crasical posted:

I feel you have missed the crux of my complaint good sir or madam.

EDIT: For the record, I have 3 SSRs (Waver, Tamamo, Orion), seven SRs (Emiya, Liz, Anne+Mary, Marie, St Martha, Tamamo Cat, and Beowulf), and all the Welfares (Nobu, Santa Alter, Caster Liz, Saber Lily, and Shiki)

I am not exactly a 'budget' kinda F2P player, I just have gotten gently caress all for Sabers from the Gacha.

I have a level 50 Sieg and Lily. I've had no problems clearing the node with a support Mordred, Lily, and any random guy who can tank a few hits from the bicorn. Support Okita is good at clearing the bicorn too but Mordred can one-turn the final node better and my amazing whalefriend has an MLB CE for her.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
If you have a Tamamo consider putting the kuzuki ce on her if it's MLBed. Having tried both her and Waver I think this assassin node is easier with her.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Are there gonna be any other future arts servant that buff servants like Hans? He had been really useful in the assassin nodes for stacking defenses like a god

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Stupid ghost needs to stop stunning Medea.

Calde
Jun 20, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

If you have a Tamamo consider putting the kuzuki ce on her if it's MLBed. Having tried both her and Waver I think this assassin node is easier with her.

I have Tamamo with Art of the Poisonous Snake MLB up if anyone needs it. I'll MLB my Art of Death in a few hours when I'm done farming the Lancer node, it'll be on Mordred, I think.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
you know, I've played this game for a year and I was never sure if my support page is working properly. Any goons that friend'd me saw my level 90 Robin in the archer slot?

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Tired Moritz posted:

Are there gonna be any other future arts servant that buff servants like Hans? He had been really useful in the assassin nodes for stacking defenses like a god

I don't recall if any servants other than the existing Hans, Jeanne, and Mashu have NPs with partywide defense up that you can stack. That being said, while Merlin doesn't have a defense buff, he has just about every other sort of buff and is super OP.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Caster Gilgamesh increases party defense as a side effect of his AoE.

Welfare Irisviel gives party wide Guts and heal.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Tired Moritz posted:

There's Merlin, natch. Osakabehime is basically a Quick version of that kind of character. And, yeah, Irisviel.

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

Let me know if you want this account, I've seen what I needed to see.

edit: claimed.

TheFluff fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Apr 8, 2018

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Thank you Edgelord Arturia and your disgusting attack power with ability to murder Lancers to give me fake paintings.

Thank you for being the only Real Gold Saber I have.

(When's the next Saber that appears on a Rate up.)

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Dr Pepper posted:

Thank you Edgelord Arturia and your disgusting attack power with ability to murder Lancers to give me fake paintings.

Thank you for being the only Real Gold Saber I have.

(When's the next Saber that appears on a Rate up.)
Gawain and Saber Lancelot in Camelot.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

The pre-F/Z banner has artoria on it (probably not what you want, considering :v:) and Camelot 1 has Lancelot.

e: I was pretty inundated with gold sabers to the exclusion of everything else until recently so I didn't notice, but man, the game is harsh on those unless you roll high, esp since until Rama the 4*s are support, in severe need of buffs, or storylocked.

Motto fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Apr 8, 2018

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

InfinityComplex posted:

So that people here know as well:

The friend list has been updated and pruned of inactives. I would like everyone to take the time and add in their support servants to the list, preferably a link to a screenshot of them.

Excuse me for being dumb, but how do you take a screenshot on your phone? :v:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Gloomy Rube posted:

Depends on the phone.

Calde
Jun 20, 2009
Usually it's power button + home button at the same time.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Gloomy Rube posted:

On Android jut hold the power + volume down buttons. Dunno about iphone.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

I finished leveling my Altera today and pondered throwing grails on her but I think I'd rather wait for a servant I love.

On the other hand we really do need to encourage good civilization..

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Finally hit 121 and nabbed a new friend slot (and cleared out some 70+ day inactives), so I'll just repost my ID now that I'm open again.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

My phone is extremely crummy so I wouldn't be surprised if it explodes when I try to take a screenshot but I'll give it a go, thanks. I usually have to reboot FGO about 3 times per battle because it keeps crashing, and I have to delete more and more apps to fit the updates on it :v:

Anyway, power+volume down did it on my phone, so thanks a lot for the help!

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Gloomy Rube posted:

My phone is extremely crummy so I wouldn't be surprised if it explodes when I try to take a screenshot but I'll give it a go, thanks. I usually have to reboot FGO about 3 times per battle because it keeps crashing, and I have to delete more and more apps to fit the updates on it :v:

Anyway, power+volume down did it on my phone, so thanks a lot for the help!

On my old phone, I have the same problem. I'd go nuts if I was using it for Da Vinci. Even going 3 turns without crashing is a lot to ask of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfefnir13
Oct 11, 2009

Apparently Medea + double Waver works' pretty well for the assassin node, also having Medea using a LB Heaven's Feel really helps too. Which would have been nice to know yesterday when I didn't realize it was a better option over using a Bond CE in my spare CE slot. :doh: