Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

So when you can't move and your character is spinning and stars are rotating about their head that's snare? What the hell is stun then?

This feels like The Berenstein Bears all over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

If anyone's looking for an Alliance, Buster Highman has a couple openings.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

The Dave posted:

So when you can't move and your character is spinning and stars are rotating about their head that's snare? What the hell is stun then?

This feels like The Berenstein Bears all over again.

I feel you about the bears but combat abx has been snare since time immemorial

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

I dont know why I'm coming back to this game. Any gui^^Alliances want to toss an invite to Wryght?

Also, are there any big shake ups to what I should be working towards? Haven't played for a little less than a year. Looks like Panther is strong now? Was grinding to Jean when I stopped.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Apply to Marble Hebrons

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Man Agent Venom owns

I dunno how I feel about America Chavez though

She's mostly here in my team now for that sweet 20% all damage buff from being team leader to immediately swap to Sharon Rogers or Agent Venom

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

well ive won future fight:

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I have 1% of your gold

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

punchymcpunch posted:

well ive won future fight:

put this in the op

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

puttin it in my cv

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

verbal enema posted:

Man Agent Venom owns

I dunno how I feel about America Chavez though

She's mostly here in my team now for that sweet 20% all damage buff from being team leader to immediately swap to Sharon Rogers or Agent Venom

Chavez is good. You can basically just go 3-5 and not get touched if you get the timing down. She's just not gonna blow anyone away or be a top tier player who can beast stuff. But she's a good Shadowland tool. She was a little soft before I T2ed her but fine now.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

STAC Goat posted:

Chavez is good. You can basically just go 3-5 and not get touched if you get the timing down. She's just not gonna blow anyone away or be a top tier player who can beast stuff. But she's a good Shadowland tool. She was a little soft before I T2ed her but fine now.

Yeah I think I gotta get her rotation down

Stop dicking around with 1 so much. Deffo don't want her in timeline lol but that's such a crapshoot of who is going to annhilate your team with one skill lmao

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Just unlocked Wanda. Should I put Thanos on hold to level her up or finish Thanos first?

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Apply to Marble Hebrons

okay I did as Wryght. Please accept so I can get some of these dailies done.

What's the best dollar to deals for light whaling? It looks like there are some uniforms I want to get caught up on.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Steve Vader posted:

Just unlocked Wanda. Should I put Thanos on hold to level her up or finish Thanos first?

Wanda takes a bit of time to get started in a fight but once she's going she's basically unbeatable. I might get her to 3 or 4* because she can clear an early SL stage for you at that point, then go back to Thanos if you want. I found it pretty effective to leave a lot of T2's at level 50 or 55 for a while -- the only thing they couldn't clear was levels 25+ in SL because of the way dodge scaling works but they could wipe the floor with everything else.

She also doesn't have a Uni and might get a movie one? And speaking of, it might actually be a decent idea to hold off on investing huge resources in anyone because we're gonna have a big honkin' patch soon.

My Gimmick Name posted:

What's the best dollar to deals for light whaling? It looks like there are some uniforms I want to get caught up on.

Stark stash by a huge margin. It's delayed gratification, but it's head-and-shoulders better than any other options if you're serious about the 'light' part.

Bio sub will get you a bunch of top tier characters BUT you should wait until you have a mega-6 ticket or two if possible. Without a mega-6 you can just barely get a paywall to 6* over the course of a whole month, but with one you can likely T2 a paywall and make a bit of progress on another. Bio sub is better than the x-gene sub, too.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Steve Vader posted:

Thanos is kind of mediocre by today's standards unless you have his (fuckin' expensive) uniform. Plus Infinity War is basically guaranteed to have an even better uniform so it's probably not a good idea to buy it right now anyway.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Incoming T3 upgrades. Man I just needed a few more months to get everyone to T2.

Edit I should mention it may just be for Captain America so far, from the wording.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

bagrada posted:

Incoming T3 upgrades. Man I just needed a few more months to get everyone to T2.

Edit I should mention it may just be for Captain America so far, from the wording.

I see people complaining about more grind but I'm personally at the point where I don't really have much else to do. Giving me another goal besides ranking up lovely characters I'll never use sounds fine.

Edit: Guess I better work on T2ing Cap. :blush:

Zokari fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Apr 10, 2018

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

I'd be excited about this if they hadn't been aggressively monetizing everything lately

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
Unsure who to use this weeks 6 star selector on and next weeks T2 selector on. Which of these would be best for both?

Kamala Khan
She Hulk
Silk
Jane Foster
Medusa

Also, what's going on with the super clan idea? Are we supposed to be joining Marble Hebrons or something?

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I can't wait till we have more tier upgrades than super saiyan forms

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

fart simpson posted:

I'd be excited about this if they hadn't been aggressively monetizing everything lately

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I don't have that many dudes t2'd yet, but I'm glad other people are getting more poo poo to do. I'm not too excited about the idea of having to spend a ton of crystals to get t3 Emma down the line if they still require Bios.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Dravs posted:

Unsure who to use this weeks 6 star selector on and next weeks T2 selector on. Which of these would be best for both?

Kamala Khan
She Hulk
Silk
Jane Foster
Medusa

She Hulk has good leadership if you want to 6 star her. I think Silk is the best of those for a t2 but I could be wrong. I don't have any of them at t2 yet. I think uniforms help both of them as well.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

kamala is a little better than silk i think

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

Shulk's leadership is worth having around. Medusa can clear a universal relay at T1 pretty comfortably. One of them for the 6* selector, then for the T2 either Kamala or Silk. Silk's better in PvP, Kamala's better in SL imo. Not a huuuuge difference either way though.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Between this and Stroke Force, I’m pumped. What a day for Marvel games.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

NmareBfly posted:

Shulk's leadership is worth having around. Medusa can clear a universal relay at T1 pretty comfortably. One of them for the 6* selector, then for the T2 either Kamala or Silk. Silk's better in PvP, Kamala's better in SL imo. Not a huuuuge difference either way though.

I just remembered Singularity is available as well. Is she any good or worth it at all?

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

fart simpson posted:

Basically my reaction to every update since the Ultimates. When that whole update hit I made a joke to my friend, "Wonder when they're gonna start shelling out two paywalls an update".

quote:

I just remembered Singularity is available as well. Is she any good or worth it at all?

As someone with T2 Grimm w/ uni and Sing, T2 Sing is a lot better. In rumbles she's practically immortal as long as you have a second crowd controller, however I haven't been able to use SG effectively on a floor after 18, she's got the defense of wet tissue.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

Dravs posted:

You can get Singularity and Grimm with Chaos Tokens now just FYI in case you weren't aware.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

Sing's not as good as I want her to be but she has a pretty easy rotation and craps out CC which is useful in risk and SL. DPS is low but if you pump her full of damage sets and gear she can punch pretty hard. Worth noting that she has native immunity to a bunch of CC herself (including ITGB right out of the box.)

Now that I think of it I might go for her over Elsa from chaos tokens if you never plan to get Elsa's uni; Elsa's an enormous beast but only with that so if you farm her you're kinda committing to spending crystals.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Fried Sushi posted:

You can get Singularity and Grimm with Chaos Tokens now just FYI in case you weren't aware.

Yeah, I'm still adjusting to the fact that I went from having to feed A-Force 8 bios at a time to just being able to 4/20+150 She Hulk and Grimm in one day and working on Singularity now.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I'd be cool with them selling content for funbux rather than selling characters. I'd buy it. More characters don't really do anything at this point.

It's like they're missing something totally obvious.

Onato
Dec 29, 2014
Onato123 applied for Buster Highman

Jarmotion
Jan 9, 2006
Lotek Ronin
Jarmotion applying for Marble Hebrons

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Jarmotion posted:

Jarmotion applying for Marble Hebrons

Accepting.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I just got Vulture to 4/20. Is he worth an immediate T2 ticket? I was planning to use one but I realized I still have Kraven and Rhino to get to 4/20+150 so I can probably just collect 150 bios for Vulture that way and T2 him naturally. Its just a question of whether he's worth having immediately or just whenever months from now. He can already take down a midlevel villain wave on Shadowland. He's not awesome but he has a role weekly for me.

I kind of want to move on to working up Crystal/Inferno or either Songbird, Wiccan, or White Tiger and Gwenpool. None of them get a weekly use in my Shadowland and I think a T2 of any of them might change that.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
T3 will be nice to have as I am just t2'ing the easy to do characters in the order they appear in the story missions because i really don't have anything to do built farm bios to feed into Thanos and collect norn stones.

I leveled Thanos because I assume he'll get either an update or a new costumes that will make him op once Infinity War hits. I do have his hobo costume, and with it at level 58 he can deal with the world bosses.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

I just got Vulture to 4/20. Is he worth an immediate T2 ticket?

Like you said he’s very capable at T1 I kept him there for awhile until I naturally T2ed him.

I’m also getting closer and closer to 6 starred everyone and T2ing whatever whenever so T3 is welcome. Assuming some harder game modes or SL floors are coming with them because WBU isn’t compelling enough on its own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

txwdYu
Apr 5, 2018
I currently have 2300 crystals, the uniforms are on sale, my epic quest on Doctor Strange is on 40% completion and my Wolverine is now fulled, do I invest the crystal in the Doctor Strange's uniform or I save for Magneto to unlock Jean Grey?